f i f t y

Chapter; Fifty

See You Soon

                  The next few days went by fast. But things were different for sure. It was almost like the sky was grey all the time. Even the muggles knew something was wrong. The death eaters were after Harry, and they would stop at nothing to get to him. So they had to make the Dursleys leave. It was kinda hard to convince them. But in the end, it was possible.

"You alright there aunt?" Hailey asked Petunia standing at the door frame where Harry was a few seconds back. She looked at the younger girl with a small smile which almost made her fall down. She had never seen her aunt smile at her.

"I'm alright." She said taking in a deep breath. "I don't think I've ever mentioned it... But you do look a lot like your mother Lily." Hailey smiled at her words. She loved it when people told her she was like her parents. They were heroes. She knew she could never be as good as them, but she tried her best to live up to it. "She was a great woman... I know I never talk about her. But she was my sister after all. I miss her being around... Take care. I know what he is capable of."

"I will. You too take care." She said cracking a smile. The two women made their way out of the house. Petunia was about to gt in the car when her son spoke up.

"Why aren't they coming?" Dudley asked taking the twins by shock.

"They don't want to come," Vernon replied. "Do you?"

"Not in the slightest." Both answered simultaneously. Living with the Dursleys was one of the worst things in their life. "Besides we're just a waste of space, aren't we Vernon?" Harry asked slightly annoyed at the older man.

"I don't think you guys are a waste of space," Dudley said astonishing both of them. He himself had turned red.

"Well, thanks, Dudley," Hailey said with an awkward laugh.

"You saved my life."

"Well, the dementors would just take your soul-" Hailey jabbed her elbow in Harry's side. "Ow sorry. Yeah, it's nothing. But, did the dementors give you a different personality?"

"Dunno..." Duddley extended his hands making Harry flinch the slightest. He was used to him beating him all the time, not shaking hands. "See you Harry, Hailey."

"If I stay alive, sure." The girl said shaking his hand.

"Take care big D."

As the family left the siblings looked at each other before breaking down in fits of laughter. "That was so unexpected."

~

Hailey had fallen asleep on a sofa while waiting for the rest of the order to arrive. But she was woken up with a roaring sound. Her head perked up looking for Harry. He had already noticed the sound as he was looking out the window. "They're here."

She got up from the bed and straightened her clothe as Harry opened the door letting in Hermione, Ron, Fred, George, Bill, Fleur, Arthur, Mad Eye Moody, Tonks, Kingsley, Hagrid and Mundungus.

"Hailey." Her favourite ginger said grinning at her.

"Ron." She said wrapping her arms around him resting her head on his shoulder. "How is it possible that a boy grows taller every summer? Harry and I barely grew a centimetre."

"Dunno." He said with a laugh before leaning down to press their lips together.

"PDA!" George yelled breaking the two apart earning a glare.

"Let them be Weasley." Alastor Moody said grimly. "You don't know when it's going to be your last time holding hands."

"Way to kill the mood Moody," Fred said rolling his eyes. "Hello, Ickle Haileykins."

"Hello Freddie." She said hugging him. But suddenly he was pushed off.

"Hey! I'm supposed to hug my best friend first." Hermione said making her laugh. "Oh, Hailey it's so good to see you. How've you been?"

"Okay, I suppose. You?"

"Same."

"Hailey, Harry look!" Tonks exclaimed almost jumping up and down in excitement as she held her left hand up a beautiful ring on her finger. Hailey's jaw dropped as she held her hand.

"Oh my god, you guys got married!" She said looking at her uncle and now aunt. "It's gorgeous. I'm so happy for you guys!" She indeed was. Hailey loved Remus to bits. He was her father figure. He had been there for Hailey when she needed someone. And she was happy that he had finally found Tonks. They were a good couple.

"I'm so sorry we couldn't invite-"

"Oh give it a rest. it's fine. We're happy for you." She grinned hugging her.

"Enough with the cosy chatting," Moody said making both the girls groan.

"Why so moody?" Hailey asked with a snicker walking over to Ron. They all stood in the living room while Moody started telling them the plan. They wanted to drink polyjuice to look like Harry so the death eaters would get confused. It wasn't a bad idea, but it was very risky.

"And what about Hailey?" Ron asked after hearing the entire thing. "She'll just be regular Hailey?"

"The death eaters are after Harry not-"

"Exactly. That's the problem." He said interrupting Moody. "You guys are always invested in Harry- No offence mate. But remember what happened last year. It's barely been a year since then. Don't you think Hailey need more protection-"

"Ron it's fine," Hailey said keeping a hand on her shoulder. "I'll be fine."

"No, he's got a point," Remus said. "But we can't transform Hailey into Harry. We have to do somebody else."

"Guys I'll be fine. I promise. I'm pretty good with spells now." She said looking at Hermione to back her up, but she too wasn't quite convinced. "I can handle it. Please. Like Moody said. Let's keep it about Harry."

"Then you're coming with me," Remus said to which she gave a nod.

It was weird to see Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, Fleur and Mundungus turn into Harry. "Bloody hell." She heard Ron say looking down at his chest. "I knew Ginny was lying about the tattoo." They all changed their clothes to look exactly the same. Soon it was time to leave. She looked at the house one last time. It was the house she grew up in. It was hard letting go. Even though her memories here were bad, still she felt empty. Everyone was saying their last goodbyes.

"Please be safe. Stay with Remus. I trust your skills. But still." Even though there were seven Harrys, she knew this was her brother.

"I'll try. And you too. Be safe. Love ya." She said hugging him tightly.

"Hailey. If anything goes wrong, I mean anything. You run the other way. Okay? Or yell, yeah yell loudly. I'll find you. I promise. Or do something, bu-"

"Just shut up for once Ronald." She smiled. 

"How'd you know it was me?"

"I have my ways." Ron smiled pulling her in a hug and took a deep breathe burying his face in her shoulder.

"See you soon love."

"See you soon."

A/N: Don't forget to vote and comment. And go listen to my Just Breathe playlist on Spotify. It's good I promise.

.......................................................