s i x t y - s e v e n

Chapter; Sixty-Seven

Always

"Harry?" Hailey asked earning the boy's attention. "When we grow old, will we live in the same area? I mean, I can't even imagine my life without you. Who will I bother?"

"Your husband," Harry said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. Well, to him it was. "Which sometimes I think will be Ron cause he is so obsessed with you, it's kinda annoying. And the fact it that you're my sister. Sister. I think you look like a cow."

"Well that's quite nice." She said sarcastically slapping him with her book.

"What? I'm just saying the truth!"

"If I looked like a cow. People wouldn't send me tons of cards on valentine's day. Besides, I'm never going marry anyone. Boys are disgusting." She said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Excuse me. I too am a boy."

"Yes, when did I say you're not disgusting." She said with a tight smile plopping down on the bed with a sigh. "I sometimes wonder. Will we make it till we're old? One year Professor Quirrell attacks us. Then Voldemort and his snake. I mean we just turned thirteen this summer. Not to forget Sirius Black in on lose."

"Don't worry Hails. Together, we'll make it." The boy reassured sitting beside her. "We always do."

.................