f i f t e e n

Chapter: Fifteen

Bad

                       Months went by. And the Potter twins were again back at Private Drive to live with their uncle, aunt and crazy cousin Dudley.

Hailey was lying in the room she and Harry shared. In her hand was the book Hermione had lent her just before this summer. And Harry? Well, he was being typical Harry. Picking fights with people twice his size. She never understood why he even bothered going outside anyway. He didn't have any friends and just ended up breaking his glasses.

A gust of wind hit Hailey, and she shuddered. When did it get so cloudy? Keeping the book down, she got up to close the window. The sky was grey, like it was about to rain any minute. The boys should be back soon. So she went downstairs.

"Aunt Petunia, did Harry come back?" 

"I haven't seen him since he went out." The woman replied non-chantly reading the newspaper that was on her lap while sipping her drink.

Hailey was about to turn back to get going when the front door burst open with Harry who was practically carrying Dudley. Dudley's face was pale and looked like he would faint any second and Harry was trying his best to hold him straight.

Vernon and Petunia upon seeing their son immediately rushed to the door.

"Harry!" Hailey exclaimed. "What is going on."

"D-Dementors." He replied trying to catch his breath putting his hands against his knees.

"What the...  Aren't they supposed to be just at Azkaban?" She asked as he shook his head.

"I-I don't know." He replied. "Hailey I used magic... The Patronus charm. Meaning I could get expelled-"

"What did you do to my son boy?!" Vernon shouted making Hailey flinch. His face was red from anger.

"I didn't do anything!" Harry yelled back.

"Then-" He couldn't finish his sentence when an owl came in through the windows. Harry took the letter from the owl and started reading it to himself. Hailey went to peak but he pushed her away so that she couldn't.

"Hailey. To your room." Petunia said in a strict voice.

"But, I need to know what happened."

"Go to our room Hailey. Now." Harry said in a really cold voice. He never spoke to her like that.

"What the heck?! I have the right-"

"Hailey stop being so stubborn!" She clenched her jaws before going back. She sat down on the bed and kicked the bedside table in frustration making Hedwig flap her wings.

"Sorry."

That was something Hailey hated about Harry. He never liked telling her anything. He always kept secrets. She was pretty sure when Harry comes upstairs, he was either gonna start shouting, or stay quiet.

But there is one person who knows a lot right now. And she was going to write a letter to him. She scrambled out of her bed to get parchment and her quill.