f i f t y - o n e

Chapter: Fifty-One

Engaged

"Oh my god, Georgie. Just hold on a bit longer kay?" Hailey said softly as she and Remus helped the boy get inside the burrow. Ginny, Harry and Hagrid outside the house. Harry quickly came forward and helped the two of them carry him inside lying him down on the sofa.

"Oh... My boy." Mrs Wealsey muttered as she saw her son's bleeding side. His ear had was blasted out. It was Snape. Of course, it was. She wondered how Dumbledore trusted him and how he broke it. Hailey and George were on the same broom with Remus just beside them when it happened. Hailey for some seconds thought they both were going to fall off the broom. Thankfully she was behind him, so she had the chance to hold him and the broom.

"Harry." She sighed, about to pull her brother in a hug when Remus yanked off Harry shoving him against the wall making the boy grunt loudly. "Oh my god... Uncle R-"

"What creature sat in the corner when Harry Potter visited my office, in Hogwarts for the first time?" He asked, his wand still posting at his face.

"Are you ma-"

"What creature?!"

"Grindylow!" Harry yelled pushing his hands off. Remus slowly nodded moving aside.

"They knew we were moving you tonight. Had to make sure you weren't an imposter." He said with a sigh. The boy nodded understand his reason as he moved to hug his sister.

"Are you hurt?"

"N-No I'm fine." She said. She wasn't hurt in any way, but she was worried about the others. Especially Ron and Tonks as they were supposed be the first ones to come. She closed her eyes taking in a deep breath before helping Mrs Weasley and Ginny to clean George's bloodied ear.

"Thank you Ickle Haileykins." The boy whispered as she sat beside her cleaning the blood off his face with cotton and antiseptic.

"This is going to sting." She warned extending her hand so he could hold. He hissed loudly when his cut came in contact with the liquid.

"You're strong." He said letting go of her hand. "Did think you could hold me up. I'm a feet smaller than me and probably weight half of me."

"It's nothing." She smiled patting his arm continuing her work. Harry and Remus went outside and  soon Hermione and Kingsley had arrived. But where was Ron? She started shaking her legs nervously looking out the window every five seconds. They heard another loud crack indicating another duo had arrived. And she noticed Tonks.

"Go. He's probably worried sick. You know what, I'm sure he's worried sick." George said with a lazy lopsided smile. Hailey grinned before running out the door. What if Ron was hurt like George? But she sighed in relief when he saw the boy in one piece. Small cuts on his faces, but nothing big. His hair slowly turned back to his natural red as she tackled him in a hug.

"Are you okay?" She asked holding his face with both of her hands checking his face.

"I'm okay love." He said with a smile wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her closer to him. "Are everyone else inside okay?" Hailey sighed and was about to talk when Bill and Fleur arrived soon followed by Fred and Mr Wealsey who smiled at them all.

"Everyone alright?" He asked cheerfully to Remus who gave him a sad look. He looked around and saw only one person was missing. "Where's George?"

Almost as if he could sense something was wrong, Fred ran inside the house as fast as he could to George. He smiled softly kneeling in front of him. "How are you feeling Georgie?" He asked, his voice sounded broken. Hailey knew how he must be feeling. George wasn't just his brother. He was his twin. The relationship between twins were always the strongest.