f i v e

Chapter: Five
Whatever

Hailey sat beside Hermione as they studied for their upcoming Charms exam. She wasn't exactly interested in studying at the moment, but rather wanted to see who had put their names into the goblet of fire and gossip. But didn't have a say as her best friend had forced a book into her hand.

Just beside the duo were Harry and Ron. The boys cheered loudly as Angelina put her name in. More Hogwarts students were putting their names in. And one of those students was Cedric Diggory. "Here he comes," Harry said as Ron audible groaned. Harry glared at his friend before turning back to the boy who just gave his name. The crowd began cheering making Ron roll his eyes.

He glanced in Hailey's direction to see the girl clapping with the biggest smile on her face. "Go Cedric!" The boy walked over to her as his friends clapped him on the back.

"Hailey hi. Haven't seen you around in a while." He smiled.

"Well, I've been in the library a lot I guess." She shrugged holding the book up. "And best of luck with that." She pointed at the goblet just behind him.

"Thanks. Hope to see you around more. Or maybe I'll just visit the library more." With that, he walked away. Ron swore he saw Cedric turn towards her one last time and wink.

"What in the world is going on between them?" Harry muttered under his breath with a horrendous look. "She is fourteen. One, four. And he is seventeen. One, seven. Eww..."

"I know right," Ron said, happy that he and Harry were on the same page. Just the mere thought of Hailey with Cedric made him want to vomit. He turned towards the said girl to see her pale face had a rid tint as she hid her face with her book at something Hermione had said. And knowing those two, Hermione most probably had started planning on Hailey and Cedric's wedding.

His thoughts were interrupted when the Weasley twins entered making the Great hall burst into claps and cheers. "Well lads, we've done it!" Fred said as the students around them cheered even louder if that was possible.

"Cooked it up just this morning!"

"It's not going to work." Hermione interrupted with a smug face.

"Oh yeah, and why is that Granger?" Fred asked as the twins sat down on both sides of Hermione and Hailey.

"You see this? This is an age line. Dumbledore drew it himself."

"So?"

"So," Hermione said with emphasis closing the book ready to drop some facts. "A genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by dodge a pathetically dim-witted as an ageing potion."

"But that's why it's so brilliant, cause it's so pathetically dim-witted." Fred challenged putting his face incredible closer to hers. Hailey and George shared an amused look before he stood up.

"Ready Fred?"

"Ready George."

"Bottoms up." Both of them drank the potion before jumping off the bench. The crowd applauded as the two gave their name. But within the blink of an eye, the twins were thrown back to the ground with a loud thud. Both of them had grown a white beard and their hair too turned white.