f i f t y - t w o

Chapter; Fifty-Two

Absolutely Not

Hailey woke up grunting when she felt Hermione's leg on her back making it hard to breathe. She pushed her off before sitting up and stretching her arms. Ginny and Hermione both were still fast asleep which surprised Hailey a bit. Ginny sleeping in was normal, but Hermione was the early riser. Maybe she needed some sleep.

Hailey looked at the clock and saw it was only 8 am meaning the only person awake must be Mrs Weasley. She carefully went to the bathroom brushed her teeth and wrapped a cardigan around her before heading downstairs. She could hear Harry's snore while passing by their room making her chuckle. At least he was sleeping well.

"Morning Mrs Weasley." She said with a smile seeing the elder woman by the stove making breakfast.

"Morning honey. Did you sleep well?" She asked as the girl nodded. "It's surprising seeing you and Ron are the first ones to wake up. Usually, you two wake up the last."

"Ron awake?" She asked raising her brow. Just like Mrs Weasley said. They always woke up late. Especially Ron. Hailey has to drag him out of the bed even sometimes she has to drag him out of the dorm.

"He's taking a morning walk." She said. "You should go out too. Take your mind off things."

"Yeah, I for sure need to clear my mind." She said shaking her head. So many things had been going on and she needed a break. Even if it was for ten minutes. Hailey opened the door and the bright sun hit her face. There was a nice breeze. Not hot, not cold. It was comforting. She found Ron at a distance. He was staring off into the distance beside a tree with his hand in his pocket.

She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around him from behind scarring the boy. "Wha- Oh it's you." He said with a sigh in relief. "When did you wake up?"

"Not long ago." She said as he turned around to hug her properly. "You?"

"Six or something." He said with a shrug resting his chin on top of her head. "You're so small. It makes me laugh."

"Hey," Hailey said smacking his arm. "I'm strong."

"Not gonna question that. But it's cute. And we fit perfectly see. I can rest my head on your chin and you and rest your head on my chest." He said with a goofy smile making her smile back.

"Didn't think you noticed so many things Mr Weasley."

"I notice everything, especially if it's about you." He leaned in and pressed his lips against hers. Hailey wasted no time in kissing him back. His arms snaked around her waist and pressed her against the tree making her feel weak on her knees.

How could a boy make her feel this way this easily?

They both pulled back gasping for air, a noticeable blush on their faces. "That's one morning greeting," Hailey said chuckling looking into Ron's eyes. His eyes were a shade of blueish green. But they sometimes changed depending on his mood. They got darker when he was angry or sleepy and a really light shade of blue when he was happy or excited.

"Heard about Mione and Fred's break up?" The boy said who now had both of his hands on Hailey's hips making her feel butterflies. He did that to her. Even after almost two years of dating.

"I did." She said. "It's sad, they still love each other, but are too afraid of what might happen."

"Yeah. Was talking to Bill, Fred and Harry last night." Ron said as they both sat down by the tree. "It's good just talking to the boys sometimes you know what I mean."