s i x t y - s i x

Chapter; Sixty-Six

Fall Apart

"Potter!" A voice said. Turning around she was faced with Draco Malfoy who was closely followed by Zabini and Goyle. "Where are you going? I thought the plan was just to take Goyle and get the hell out of this place." Hailey bit her tongue not wanting to lie when Draco understood what she meant. "You lied didn't you?"

"I can't leave Draco. People are going to die."

"Well, people die every fucking day!" He exclaimed. Boy, he should've known Hailey tricked him into bringing her along. She was supposed to stay in the castle while Draco came to take the boy. But of course, she had those puppy dog eyes that forced his heart to say yes. "You can't save everyone!"

"But I can try," Hailey whispered looking into his eyes. She sighed before pulling him in a hug. "Stay safe." With that, she ran off towards the great hall leaving the boy behind.

"We leaving?" Blaise asked his friend who was still frozen in his spot.

"My huh... Wand is with Potter. He Potter. I need to get it back." Draco said finally turning around to look at them. "You don't have to come. I'll go on my own."

"Holy shit Malfoy!" He exclaimed with wide eyes. "Did you just- Did you actually say that. It is such an un-Draco Malfoy like thing to say. Looks like Potter did have an-"

"Nope absolutely not." He said knowing very well where this conversation was going. "Change of minds. You assholes are tagging along."

On the other hand, Hailey was in the great hall. There were many people. But why weren't there the people she needed to see? After a while, one known face fell on her gaze. "Colin! Colin Creevey! Harry Potter sucks!" The boys head whipped to back so fast that it looked like it would've snapped.

"Hailey!" The boy exclaimed finally getting to see her. "For Melin's sake! You just walked out of the train like it was no big deal and I'm finally seeing you after what- Eight months?" He hugged her tightly with the biggest smile on his face. "God we missed you."

"I missed you all too." She grinned. "Anyways, where is everyone? People of the Order. Harry, Ron, Hermione, Neville-"

"Everyone separated. Each went off to find as much as time they can give to Harry. Only two more Horcrux left. One's in the castle and-"

"Two Horcrux left?!" Hailey asked as the boy nodded. That meant Harry didn't know yet. "Uh... Where is he now? Like, you have any idea?"

"No uh... Ron and Hermione are with him as far as I remember." Colin said. God, why were things so disorganized. She looked around trying to figure out what she could do. She sighed closing her eyes. Merlin, please do some miracles of some sort.

"H-Hailey?" A voice asked on cue, making the girl turn around.

"Mione!" Both the girls ran to as fast as they could. They pulled each other in the tightest bone crushing hug ever.

"I-I heard people saying they saw Hailey Potter in the great hall. I- we didn't think it'd be real." Hermione said still holding her close. Both of their eyes were filled with tears. "Nine god damn months."

"Nine fucking months." She said looking at her friend in awe. for some reason she was reminded of their childhood. How different they were back in their first years. "Where are the boys?"

"Didn't believe you'd be here." The girl replied with a sad look on her face. "They- They are quite disheartened. Loads happened. I'll tell you all about it some other time." Time. If only she knew... Hailey just nodded wiping the corner of her eyes. "We're going to the room of requirement. We think Ravenclaw's diadem is there. Wanna come along or take separ-"