t h i r t e e n

Chapter: Thirteen

No one likes me

Water.

That was the first thing Hailey saw after she woke up. Her face squinted as rubbed her eyes trying to clear her view. "Could use a bit of help. She can't swim very well." Harry said who had his arms tightly wrapped around her.

"Huh..." She saw a younger girl. The blonde hair gave away who it was. Gabrielle Delacour. Hailey wasn't the best swimmer. So she wasn't confident about letting Harry go. When they managed to get near the ground, the students were there to help Gabrielle get up.

Ron extended his hand and pulled Hailey up embracing her tightly. Seamus quickly put a towel over her to keep her warm. "Harry-"

"Hermione and Neville got him." He reassured pressing his cheek against her forehead. "You're cold."

"No shit Sherlock." She laughed, snuggling closer to him to feel warmer.

"You worry me too much Hailey." He mumbled as she looked up at him and smiled. It was nice to have someone care about her so much.

"Everyone loves me." She said making Ron roll his eyes but couldn't keep the smile off his face. He moved a strand of her hair out of her face and Hailey felt her heartbeat pick up its pace. Why did he look so much more handsome all of a sudden? "I'm getting your clothes soaked up."

"I don't care." He said, the smile still playing on his lips making her face flushed. She quickly looked away to avoid eye contact.

"Oh Hailey!" Hermione exclaimed pushing Ron out of the way to hug her. She almost knocked all the air out of Hailey's chest in the process. "Are you alright?! We all were so worried!"

"I'm good as new." She smiled thankfully that Hermione got her out of the situation. It was weird. Why was her heart beating so fast just by their proximity? She tried to brush it off engaging in the conversation with Hermione and Seamus.

Ron on the other hand had gone to check up on Harry. "You okay mate?"

"I'm good." He replied, his lips curving into a thin line making him confused. "What about you?"

"Huh?"

"Nothing. Nothing."

"Okay."

Little did Ron know Harry did witness the moment he shared with Hailey.

_______________

"Oh my god. Would you just read that!" Hermione exclaimed shoving the newspaper that Pansy Parkinson had given her into Hailey's hand. They were in the middle of potions class. Hailey sat beside Dean Thomas who had gone to bring the ingredients for their potion.

"What?"

"Just look what that Skeeter cow wrote!"

Hailey took the newspaper in her hand holding it up a bit so Harry and Ron, who were behind her could read over her shoulder. She had written many things about Harry, Hermione and Krum before. But the part that caught her eyes was-

Hailey Potter, the mere girl of fourteen. Twin sister of Harry Potter, also known as the girl who lived. On the night of Yule Ball, a tradition of the Tri-Wizard tournament. She was seen with George Weasley. But by the end of the night, she was seen with none other than Ron Weasley, the best friend of Harry Potter himself. The couple was also seen getting cosy just after Ms Potter was saved out of the water on the second task. Ron Weasley even confessed he always worries about Hailey Potter more than anyone else. "Hailey is pretty hot. Shame she has such bad taste in men." Said Draco Malfoy, a young handsome fourth-year student.
Now, what will happen? Will the Weasley brothers fight over Hailey Potter? Most importantly, how does Harry Potter feel that his best mate and his lover betrayed him?