f i f t y - t h r e e

Chapter; Fifty-Three

Fun

A party was thrown for the twins birthday. It was the first time they had ever celebrated their birthday. Hailey had worn a blue full-sleeved shirt dress with a belt pulling her strawberry blonde hair in a high ponytail. When she came downstairs she saw a Mrs Weasley levitating a big cake outside. It was a golden snitch on top of a book.

"Oh my god, Mrs Weasely-"

"That looks amazing." Harry completed her sentence walking up from behind her.

"Oh, it's nothing dear." The elder woman said with a smile.

"Can you believe it, we're finally getting to celebrate our birthday," Harry said pulling Hailey in a side hug. He knew she was really looking forward to their sixteenth birthday, but of course, they couldn't do anything. At least they got to celebrate their seventeenth birthday together.

"Happy birthday kids. You guys are getting so big. Weren't you thirteen like yesterday?" Remus asked as Hailey hugged him and Harry shook his hand. "Time for sure flies fast." He, Tonks and Hagrid had arrived a few minutes back to join.

"I remember when Ron wrote to me about you two, can't believe it was almost six years ago," Charlie said grinning at them. "And of course when he told me that he was dating Hailey, I was shocked. Took me some while to recover. I mean, the way he always gushes-"

"Can you just leave me out of it?" Ron muttered rolling his eyes. His family had a thing for teasing him about his childhood crush on Hailey. Especially Fred and George. Bill and Charlie too poked fun every once in a while.

"Relax brother." The elder boy said with a laugh.

"Oh no Charlie tell me more." The three of them were engaged in a conversation (Which consisted of Ron mostly rolling his eyes) when a Patronus came.

"Minister for Magic is coming with me." Mr Weaslet's voice said before the Patronus dissolved in the air. Hailey raised a brow when she saw Remus, who was talking to Harry, take Tonk's hand before leaving rather in a rush. Not much later Mr Weasley arrived with Rufus Scrimgeour.

"Sorry to intrude, especially as I can see I am gate crashing a party." The minister said his eyes travelled to the cake before turning to the twins. "Many happy returns."

"Thanks." Both of them said.

"I would like to have a private moment with you two. And Ms Granger and Mr Weasley."

"Us?" Ron asked looking taken back. "Why us?"

"I shall tell you that when we are in a more private place." He said. "Is there such a place?"

"What the hell is going on?" Hailey whispered to Hermione who was now stood beside her. The girl shrugged and muttered a small no idea. Ron had taken them all to the living room where the four of them sat down on one sofa, while the minister sat in front of them in the armchair. Apparently, he was here as Dumbledor left something for all of them in his will taking them all by shock.

"The last will and testament of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore... yes here... to Ronald Bilius Weasley, I leave my Deluminator. In hope he will remember me when he uses it." Scrimgeour handed Ron something that looked like a silver cigarette. "This is a valuable object... Designed by Dumbledor himself. Why would he leave it to you out of all the students?"

"Put out the light I suppose." The boy said with a shrug.

"Or I don't know, maybe because he trusted Ron, he even made him the prefect. He's a pretty big deal if you ask me." Hailey said with a tight smile making Ron chuckle, but the minister gave him a glare so he cover it up with a cough.