s e v e n t e e n

Chapter: Seventeen

Umbridge

"I still don't get why we need protection," Harry whispered to Hailey as the twins walked into King's Cross station with Tonks and Mad-Eye Moody in front of them. Remus and Mr Weasley were behind them with Hermione and the rest of the Weasleys.

"We're VIP brother." She said with a laugh flipping her hair. That's when a big black dog walked by them wiggling its tail.

"Sirius?" Both of them said sharing a look. Is he mad? He was still a wanted criminal. He couldn't risk getting caught. the dog entered the waiting room, followed by the Potters.

"What are you doing here?" Harry whispered shouted sitting down beside him on a chair.

"I had to come here to see you off," Sirius said who was now in his human form. He took a deep breath keeping a hand on both of their shoulders before taking out a picture from his pocket. "The original order of the phoenix." He said as he started saying everyone's names on the picture.

Hailey found herself staring at her parents. They looked so happy. Everyone looked so happy.

"It's been fourteen years, but not a single day goes by I don't miss your father." He said as she smiled at him sadly. "And not a single time goes by when I look at you and... Both of you look so much like them."

"Was any of them sarcastic though?" Harry asked as Hailey rolled her eyes. "Then why did this one turn out to be so sarcastic and ugly."

"I'm funny Harry. Besides you're the dumb ugly duckling." She said poking his tongue out at him.

"I mean, your dad was a trouble maker. He had a sense of humour." Sirius said with a laugh.

"I wish she didn't look like mum, or else I could have told her we found her in the dustbin. Mum and dad felt bad for her and took her in" Harry muttered as Hailey gasped before hitting his arm.

"You're so rude."

"Am not."

"You are."

"Am not.

"You are."

"Am not."

"Anyways," Sirius said interrupting their bickering. "I want you to have this. Keep it with you." He handed the picture to her. "Take care. Stay safe. But have fun. And write to me"

The twins said their goodbyes to their godfather before heading out of the waiting room. Hailey got on the train but noticed that Harry wasn't behind her. Rather he was standing on the platform. "Harold?"

"Coming." He replied quickly catching up. Hailey was about to look for Ron and Hermione, but remembered that they were the Prefects and would be in the prefect's compartment. So the twins got in a compartment with Neville, Ginny and one of her Ravenclaw classmates Luna Lovegood.

The ride was filled with them just updating each other on their summer. As they got closer to Hogwarts, Hailey was about to go to the bathroom to change into her robes when she was pulled into an empty compartment.