ꜱᴜʀᴠᴇʏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ || ʟᴇᴠɪ ᴀᴄᴋᴇ...

By conniecapindo

_________• • •__________ "Tch annoying little brat" "Whatever shortie" Y/n happens to met the famous Levi Ack... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
•35•
•36•(edited)
Face reveal?
•37•
•38•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
15K!
•47•
※𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮※
Author's note
Annoucement!
Belle áme

•39•

524 17 0
By conniecapindo

Armin and Historia set out the needed plans we have to take risk. If we successfully stop Rod we can continue on plugging the Wall Maria and go to basement, where everything lays in there.

If and only If we stop that ass passing through The wall Sina.

"Once we plug wall Maria will head straight to the basement" Mikasa says, Sasha looked at mikasa confused.

"The basement? OH! That whole thing,right? That very important thing" Sasha remarked.

"Oh yeah~ ..We've finally got a way to plug up the wall then we have only one choice "Jean mumbled under his breathe.

"That makes things easier,now" Levi said agreed.

"If you ask me, i agree with that choice, though Y/n and Akio are you sure about this? "Hange asked us in serious tone.

"We can't exactly have a titan like that wandering around inside the walls, we can't restrain one that big" She continued.

I turn my gaze to the opposite side, avoiding their gazes. To be very honest, i'm a little nervous due to the fact were up against a giant titan. But deep down i really want to be strong be an indepented woman
to serve their people and leading them to the right and bright path.

"Yes, but if were really going to stop him, we have to extinguish Rod Reiss" I Implied them.

Historia tilt her head, hange notice it as she pointed the titan behind them. Initially Historia didn't get the hints i was implying to her, so that made her confused.

"That means, There's no other wat but to kill your father" Hange said in a  straightforward manner.

Historia has that bewildered on her face as she soon realized what hange and I meant to say. She stare at her father with shaking eyes but turn into a dark and deadly serious aura.

Yikes, that is scary aura i've even seen by her.

"I've been foolish to believe some of his word to say, he intend me to turn into a titan and kill you. It was all because i wanted to believe that my father was not wrong.." Historia confessed.

"I didn't want my father to hate me..But now it's time to say goodbye " She decided.

I give historia a soft gaze and a small smile, she been through a lot lately and now she's saying a goodbye to her father.

Welp, her father isn't that great and all at the beginning though, plus she doesn't know her father that much. Killing his wife and hiding his daughter  just to cover up his reputation, What an asshole he is.

××××××××××

Finally we have arrived at the orvud district, corps branch. This is one of the district in Wall Sina, each Walls have four district on each sides: north,
West, South, and East.

I've got done from belle, patting her head gently as i fed her favorite snack. The military police took the horses at their stable, as we prepared for the battle later at the morning.

After Levi talked to the military police, he came up to us with the usual poker face.

"We need to gather at the hall, will have our strategy meeting there" Levi informed.

"Ah one last thing..Y/n"Levi called as i flinch at the sudden mention.

"What is it levi?" I asked.

"It's Erwin's orders and also your father's, When this battle is over as the next heir to the throne become a queen after"  He declared.

Our eyes began to wide open, coming from levi's mouth is unexpected. If i successfully kill Rod I need to take our the throne after father step down. But what if i don't want to be a queen yet? What if Akio successfully kill Rod, would he be the next ruler, right?

Everyone gasps in suprise, having their eyes wide open.

"Queen! Y/N will become one?!" Sasha exclaims, holding out the excitement.

"B-but what if Akio successfully beat Rod in the battle? Will he be the next heir to the throne?" I curiously asked levi.

"I'm not sure about that yet, However if it's happen, we'll let the king decide who will take over " Levi said, Akio and I sternly nodded our heads.

We walked inside the meeting room as the garrison and survey corps stood there with the Levi's squad.

Akio and I was the last to enter the room since we've discuss about something privately.

___••Earlier••__

Formerly, Were heading towards the meeting room as the garrison and the other's was waiting for us there to discuss about the strategy meeting. Once were close to the room, i grab Akio's wrist, made him turn his gaze at me.

"You all can go inside first, Akio and I have a talk through about something privately " I grinned.

Levi narrowed his eyebrows, looking us suspiciously but shrugg it off after.

"Don't take to much time" He Hummed before entering the room with the other's.

Once they enter the room leaving us alone here in the hallway. I let go his wrist as he face me with a confused look.

"If I successfully end this battle, will you ever forgive me for being the next ruler?" I asked.

Akio froze on his spot, looking directly at my figure lowering my head to him, not dare to look up. He gently place his hand on my shoulder, lifting up my chin to face him properly.

We stare for a few second, as he plastered a sweet smile at me,rubbing my chin.

"Of course i'll forgive you, your my little sister. Even if it's have to be one of us will stop that guy, i won't get mad. Plus your worthy enough to be the queen, i don't need to explain it because it's all in you" Akio Promised.

I was shock to see him look so calm and assure in his tone. Akio isn't the one who give up on something easily, he will fight everything in his will to prove it to them. Back then, he dreamed to be the king when it's he's time.

But now, he give up on that dream for his sister, to watch her grow and be by her side.

"But Akio isn't this what you wanted?" I asked carefully, making he's choice won't be he's biggest regret.

He shook his head and brash my smoothe silky hair, tugging the side of my brownish hair.

"Yes, and i'm sure you'll be the a good queen, don't worry i'm here whenever you needed me" He whispered.

My eyes began to shred in tears, I buried my face into his chest hugging him with my dear life. I'm so glad i have a caring and understandable brother.

__•• Present••__

I stand next to mikasa as she notice my present. She tilt her head to my side as she begam to whisper and mumble.

"When you're queen, punch that shortie in the face for me" Mikasa chuckled, then we giggled at one another.

"Mikasa! You clearly know she's Levi's girlfriend, right? Is very rude to punch someone for no certain reason "Connie half-yelled at mikasa, as she send him her poker face similiarly to Levi's.

"We've determined the location of Rod Reiss's Titan, it's southwest approaching Orvud, We predict it will reach Orvud Distirct by dawn" The man Informed the higher rank.

"Understood, Commander Erwin we'd all like to head what your plan is.. How do you intend to evacuate the citizens in time?" The man beside Erwin asked his suggestions.

"We won't evacuate"

Wait, what the fuck did he just say?

"We'll have the citizens remain in Orvud District just as they are" Erwin nonchantly annouced.

The garrison and the corps let out an confused gasps, looking at each other with an bewildered face. Levi just stare at Erwin as he clicked his tongue making a 'Tch' sound. While i stood there dumbfounded.

Then the man beside him harshly grabbed Erwin by the collar, facing him as Erwin remain in his normal expression.

"What are you thinking Erwin? You want the residents to stay in the town without evacuating? That titan will arrive here by the time the dawn is breaking! "He exclaimed, abnegated.

"That titan is an aberrant" Hange mentioned.

"Then what of it?" He exclaimed.

"The target titan will go towards the direction where the most humans are cluttered together, that's what an aberrant is" Hange says

"Moreover, it's one that doesn't show any interest in small villages and straightly react to the small town it's an extreme one" Hange added more details.

She took over their conversation as she explain what are the possibility's and prediction might happened if the residents evacuated the district into towards the interior Wall Sina.

As a resulting that Rod reached the Wall in the capital city mitras where most citizens are crowded to conclude that the humanity will havr to suffer a destructivr loss and lessen the popularity.

Hange also explained that we tried to lean Eren's titan power to control the other titans earlier but it didn't work on Rod.

__••earlier at the feild••__

During the ran out hange convinced Eren to try and use his power to control the other titans to eat Rod, Eren stood up, rolling his sleeves as he position himself.

"Stop! Titan!" Eren Yelled, punching the air as if he was controling them.

But no one single titan showed up or even stop Rod from crawling further. After that Eren keep on convincing himself to over strengthen his power but there's no use.

" Yah i think that's enough eren, His not gonna stop crawling if you keep doing that" I monotonely told him, advicing him to stop.

"You look like an idiot right now "Jean muttered as he snickered under his breathe.

"No i can do this! Stop you little man!" Eren Shouted out loud, as we all froze in our spot.

Then eren realized he pointing out Levi because his the shorty one here out of all of us. I then burst into laughter and so does Jean beside me, small tears forming  in my eyes.

" Eren you -PWAHAH sorry i can't help it" I wheezed, holding my laughs, Levi give me the deadly glare then face at eren with a poker face.

Eren gulp his saliva as he already know his life is done for, RIP Eren Yeager you'll be remembered.

__•• Present time••__

The man glare at hange and clicked his tongue at her, Erwin move forward to him adding the big differance at their height.Funny to say this but Erwin height is higher than my grades in training.

"In other words, we don't have any other way but to finish that tighten on this orvud district walls, for that we need a lot of residence as a bait .

But it doesn't change the fact that protecting the people in our reasons of existence as a soldier" Erwin paused.

"Even if we didn't manage to finish the target, let's work our hardest so that there won't be any of the residence that die.

To the residents around the orvud district on the pretext of emergency evacuation drill, depending on the circumstances, we've set them up so it's easy to move out of orvud district"
Erwin rationally and nonchantly explained his idea.

"At the End Both Akio and Y/n will end Rod Reiss as one of them successfully killed him, then rule the place once itxs done" Erwin added.

The corps already have been informed that Akio and I are the king's children, he was planning to announce to his people that were the heir of the throne.

At first the garrison didn't agree to let us battle and finish Rod on our own, For fear that they might loose their queen and king in a battle feild.

"I garrantee that won't happen sir, and as the future king or queen we will fufill our duty" I promised.

The man looked at our direction as he heavily sighed, defeated.

"It seems like we have no other choice than to do this" He sighed.

"The target is larger than what we've ever seen but because of that, it's slow and a big target. the cannons install the donpao the walls should be really effective Although, if somehow it's still not enough to defeat it" Erwin implied, turning his gaze to us.

"Will have to use all manpower survey corps " Erwin suggested.

×××××××××

The next day at dawn, all the survey corps and the garrison all lined up in a one straight line
on top of the wall, Formerly, The cannons are also ready to set and fire it with cannonballs
once Rod titan is closely near the walls.

The smoke started to Increasing more as the air becomes a little more hotter than usual, because his heat it expanding due to his large size.

"Shoot! "The man exclaimed

Initially they've began to start the cannons as it shoot many large cannonballs towards it direction. I immediately covered my ears proventing it to bleed or become deaf after.

They shoot it countless time as i remembered, I could clearly see the cannonballs were firing at Rod Titan bht he kept on crawling while they've shooting him.

After they're were done shooting, the smoke covered it's body as we couldn't see his figure. Once the fog were clear, Rod was still crawling towards us.

The garrison alarm the signal again firing the cannons again ang again until it was fully empty.

"Seems like the ground cannons at less effect" Erwin says

"Of course, even with the shooting angles from top of the wall, most of it are not heating in the nape, what now?" Levi asked Erwin's next move.

"A Group of jumbled soldiers, cannons gathered from anywhere and a  hastily prepared organization. And on top of it this is the inner northern side" Erwin explained.

(I'm getting lazy so let's end it quickly)

Erwin continue his explaination to levi what are his plans to be decided. They need a better angle for us to cut his nape and also Rod inside, Hange also made some new experiment and product to fire Rod with some equipments of hers.

She found it somewhere in the HQ which it hasn't been use for ages now, but now it's the chance to make that happen.

"So levi, jean, sasha and connie, i'll leave that side to you "Erwin intrusted his comrades.

They gladly respond to commander Erwin an accepttable respond as they ran tl the other side. Before Levi go any further, he ran up to me and connect his lips into mine.

"Good luck princess " Levi whispered softly, placing a sweet peck on my forehead before he left with the other's.

Once they've gone, Erwin walked towards our direction, made me and Akio stood up straight.

"Akio and Y/n i need to discuss with you with something"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 131 50
"Listen to me. Life is cruel and unfair. It only gives you one chance, so don't fuck it up." ~ (Levi Ackerman X Reader) (Y/n) ha...
214K 6.1K 13
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] A book filled with boy...
109K 2.2K 29
I met her when she was a girl who lack nutritions and so damn skinny,like really skinny.Her hair is so beautiful even when it's dirty and tangled.I t...
33.7K 1.1K 20
"It's cold, I just came from the underground." The boy then walks up to me as my head faces down he caressed my face.He spreads his arms and wraps th...