Step to You

Par aiyanella

When Rose decided to stand in that student-packed hallway, she only thought that she was about to change the... Plus

NOTESÉ
PRE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
CAST pt. ONE
NINE
TEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
ELEVEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
NOTESÉ
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
NEW YEAR SPECIAL
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
Cast pt. 2
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-NINE
SEVENTY -- FINALE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
EPILOGUE
PREVIEW

SIXTY-EIGHT

1.2K 84 92
Par aiyanella

Rose's POV

His face inches from mine, I opened my eyes.

"V-Van," I said, and stepped back.

I saw pain register in his eyes, and he slightly frowned.

"You love him still," he said and I heard regret in his voice.

"Van... I..." I wiped my eyes, "I'm sorry---"

"But all he does is hurt you! Can't you see it? Can't you see yourself?! Rose Anne, he's with Soyeon, and he won't ever come to you---"

I sobbed. "I'm sorry---"

He held my shoulders, "Rose---"

"I can't forget him!" I sobbed, and stepped away from him. "I just can't... I'm sorry Van..." I shook my head, and ran away.

I didn't care if it's dark or that I'm running outside alone. I just want to get away and be far from anyone. I know what I did might be something I can regret later, but giving up on what I feel right now is one thing I just can't do.

Not now.

I want to get angry at myself for doing that to Van, but I can't be with him when I know there's someone else I love.

Even if he loves another girl...

I cannot just fool myself.

The passengers in the bus all stared at me when I got in. It's eight in the evening and I am crying alone. But I don't care, I just seated at the farthest seat and covered my face with my hands.

Even the bus ride brings me memories of being with JK.

How am I supposed to forget him?

A few minutes later, I got off the bus. I looked at the direction of the house.

I'm sure that I'll see JK sooner or later. Maybe the only good thing is that we are moving out tomorrow. At least I can be far from him he wouldn't see me still having feelings for him.

A few blocks from the house, I stopped. What am I going to say to Mom and Auntie why I cried?

That I still can't get over JK?

I grimaced bitterly in spite of myself.

You're so pitiful, Rose Anne Leighton.

How about what my friends would say? I can only imagine Elise's reaction.

Well, what can I do? I'm so crazy for someone who can't even love me back.

I started to walk, as I drew deep breaths. If I don't want Auntie and Mom to ask, I must calm myself and---

"Rose Anne!"

Oh no. I'm starting to hear things...

I covered my ears and hastened my steps.

Please let me think clearly---

"Hey!"

I looked back, while still walking quickly.

JK?!?! Oh shoot I'm now seeing things!!!

Breaking into a run, I shut my eyes and faced in front. I was running when I stumbled into something and before I knew it---

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!"

I FELL.

INTO AN OPEN DRAIN.

And heck, I was now literally sitting on dirty, smelly water. I looked at my hands.

Nooooooo!!!

"Mom---" I cried. Why is this happening to me?! What did I do in my past life that the heaven's angry at me like this?!?!

"Rose Anne!"

I looked up.

"J-JK?!" I gasped.

"Are you okay?!"

I gaped at him. Is he real? Is he not an illusion?

I touched my head, my heart throbbing with fear if I'm going to see blood or not. I might have hit my head and now I'm seeing things--- Maybe I'm gonna die---

But just as I expected I'm going to pass out, I felt someone jump down in front of me.

"Hey, are you fine? Were you hurt?"

I stared at him.

He crouched down, held me by the arms and pulled me up to stand. "Are you hurt? Hey Rose Anne!" He looked angry, "Why are you just staring at me? Are you okay?"

I held his face. "JK?" My lips began to tremble as fresh tears fell from my eyes. "Are you for real?"

He nodded. "Why did you run like that?"

I pulled my hand away and stepped back, "I-I was... I thought you were... Uhm.."

Rose Anne! Gather yourself! You can't let him see you like this!

"I am okay." I turned to get up from the pit. Thankfully it's just shallow. I felt him held me by the waist and hoisted me up.

Now that I'm out of the drain, I noticed how pitiful I might have looked. Broken, dirty, eyes puffy, and smelling like drainage water.

Think about being miserable.

"Hey, give me hand," he said and reached out for me.

Though hesitant, I obliged. I wiped my palms on my pants and held his reached out hands. With a mighty tug, I was able to help him got out. I noticed he has mud on his cheeks.

He stared at me. "Where did you go? I didn't see you..." He stopped mid-sentence, sighed and remained standing. "Were you with Van?"

I looked down, "Yes."

"Why did you... leave early?"

I looked up at him. "Why do you ask?"

He stared at me.

He looks like he's hurt, or am I just seeing things?

"He had a surprise for me. He set up the music room full of roses--"

He suddenly grabbed my shoulders.

"What did you tell him? Did you..." His eyes lingered on mine, "say yes?"

I bit my lips.

I don't want him to pity me. I don't want him to think I really can't get over him. I'm not prepared for this yet--

"Why do you care about what I said? It has nothing to do with you," I said in a low, but firm voice.

His grip on my shoulders tightened. "It has something to do with me, Rose Anne!"

I frowned at him. Is he getting angry now? Wow!

"And why is that? When did you ever cared about me and who I go out with? What is it to you whether I accepted Van? You don't even look at me---"

"Because you like me!" He said loudly, "You like me, Rose Anne! You told me. You told me what you feel---"

Angry at hearing these, I pushed him. "Yes, but it doesn't mean I would stay liking you forever! You really think I'd be an idiot all my life?!"

Girl, what are you saying? You have even admitted you can't get over this guy.

But I won't let him be so full of himself!

"So you accepted Van?!" he said angrily.

I crossed my fingers, "Yes! Yes! I'm going to accept him and be his girlfriend! Now you really think I like you? Dream on, Alison! I am not forever be into you!"

He grabbed my shoulders again, "You can't do that!"

I clapped my hands in sarcasm, "Wow! Tell that to Soyeon L---"

But before I could finish what I'm saying, he had pulled me to him.

And the next thing I knew---

He's kissing me.

It was not like the kiss he gave me before.

This one...

It's so much deeper... Like he really mean it...

I felt the warmth of his lips on mine, and the warmth of his hands cupping my face, and my head turned blank.

Why is he...

He stopped, and stared at me. I can see he's tearing up.

"Rose Anne..."

I looked down.

"Yeah, right," I said weakly, my heart still racing. "Laugh at me now. I'm such an idiot for liking you all this time... When you clearly love someone else--"

He held my hand and started walking towards the house while pulling me.

I let him pull me, because I now give up. I must admit that I can't really get away with this stupid feeling.

We both didn't speak until we reach the house. We heard Mom and Auntie's voice from the living room. JK pulled me into the house with all seriousness in his face. When Auntie and mom saw us, they were both shocked.

"Son! Rosie, why are you both--" Auntie covered her nose.

Mom stood and looked at me from head to foot. "You're covered in mud, Rose Anne?"

I bit my lip, "I fell in the open drainage--"

Auntie gasped, as Jasmine's chuckle fill the room. "Go take a bath, sweetie--and you JK why are you--"

JK pulled me to him, so suddenly that I bumped into his chest. Auntie and Mom both gasped.

"H-Hey--" I said, and tried to move away. But he held my head and pulled me into one-arm hug, "Hey!"

He is looking at my mom. "Aunt Rhea, Mom."

"Yes, honey? What is it?" Auntie said, her hands clasped.

I tugged at JK's arm. Doesn't he think how hard it would be to explain to Aunt Annaly later on why he is acting like this--

"Let me..." He looked at me, "make it up to Rose Anne."

(  º _ º )・・・Huh?

Mom and Auntie clasped their mouths.

"Hey, what are you--" I said in panic.

He smiled at me, then looked at my mom. "I know I've hurt Rose Anne, Aunt Rhea. I'm such an idiot for doing hurting your daughter. But please, let me make up for what I have done. I..." he held my hand.

Now I'm convinced it's not me who hit the head on the drainage. It's JK. He's hallucinating.

"I love her."

(╬ʘ言ʘ) W-What again?

(ノಥ ∇ ಥ)ノ ---Auntie

(ʃƪ^3^) --Mom

I stared in pure disbelief at JK Alison.

He is looking at me, then brushed something off my face. "Be my girlfriend, Rose Anne."

⁄( ⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ Be his w-whaaaattt

"Tss," Jasmine reacted, "just say yes then clean up, Rosie. You know you both smell, don't you?"

We all looked at Jasmine.

She raised her brows, "What?"

Auntie stepped in front of her daughter to cover her. Then faces me. "Sweetie, come on, say yes! Say yes!"

I stared at JK. "You're not pranking me right?"

He laughed softly, then kissed me on my forehead, "No."

"AAAAAAAHHHH!!!" Auntie jumped up and down.

Oh noes.

He really means it...

I sniffed, as my tears fell again. Then I nodded, "You're how many years late."

They all frowned.

I laughed and wiped my eyes, then smiled at JK, "I have always been ready to be your girl, JK Alison."

And there, in front of our mothers, he kissed me again. This time, it's just quick, but it's sweeter.

I have so many questions I want to ask him right now.

But heck, I don't want this moment to end.

I am so happy.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

488K 957 27
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
24.8K 1K 15
rosé x jungkook oneshots / short stories hey! its my first time writing fanfiction so i hope you enjoy this book :-) highest ranking (so far): #1 - r...
49.7K 2.8K 31
Short drabbles and/one shots about Park Chaeyoung and Jeon Jungkook as themselves coming from real life theories/moments.