ꜱᴜʀᴠᴇʏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ || ʟᴇᴠɪ ᴀᴄᴋᴇ...

By conniecapindo

_________• • •__________ "Tch annoying little brat" "Whatever shortie" Y/n happens to met the famous Levi Ack... More

•1•
•2•
•3•
•4•
•5•
•6•
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
•11•
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•20•
•21•
•22•
•23•
•24•
•25•
•26•
•27•
•28•
•29•
•30•
•31•
•32•
•33•
•34•
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!
•35•
•36•(edited)
Face reveal?
•37•
•38•
•39•
•40•
•41•
•42•
•43•
•44•
•45•
•46•
15K!
•47•
※𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮※
Author's note
Annoucement!
Belle áme

•19•

1.2K 32 4
By conniecapindo

*End flashback*

The moment i recall those nights where he randomly kissed my forehead, I couldn't sleep that night.

"believe in us" Petra plead, her eyes are telling him to trust them.

"Eren, i understand you're decision but don't regret what you choose" I said

Eren turn his gaze back infront as his eyes are shaking, his mind couldn't think straight after all this rambling going on. We keep on running with the horse as for the female titan still catching us up.

Then a deep voice interrupt us "Eren! You're to slow decide already!" Levi Shouted

"I'm going to continue!" Eren yelled out loud

We look at him suprise and relief that his already made up his mind to continue forward. I give him a weak smile as i hurriedly fastened my pace, I heard a yell coming from behind. The man scream for help as he was gripping by the titan and smash it to the tree.

How many comrades did we lost? I thought

Currently we are almost at the nearer place Erwin and hange were. Eren keep on looking behind while Gunther told him to look forward and he eventually did. My lungs can hardly breathe as normally because we keep on running without stopping.

Meanwhile, the titan slowly Increasing her speed as she ran faster than before.

"The titan is accelerating!"Eld exclaimed

"Run! We'll shake it off like this!"Levi yelled

The idea of shaking it off the thought was not my idea of thinking it. I rotate my head to eren to check on him if his doing fine at the back. Well turns out is not, her hand was closely grabbing onto eren's; He fastened his pace as he rode beside akio.

Finally, We arrived at the right place, the perfect position to capture her.I look at the side and see they are ready to fire it.

Once were past through the trap, I saw Erwin on top of the branches along with hange on the side branch. The female titan and Erwin meet gazes, The titan eyes wide opened realized it was a trap.

Erwin lift up his hand and shouted to his comrades.

The levi's Squad widen their eyes and let out a small gasps except for akio and I.

"Got you now, girl" I smirked

"Fire!" Erwin command while telling

Soon they all pull out the string as they covered their ears proventing from the loud sound the wooden machine was making. Every sides was filled with wooden string weapons, Two on the tree and four on the ground.

It was shooting many large arrow strings attached on her body, Her hands were protecting the nape as her body was continue being attacted.

The process was finally done and lashed one string on her. As the smoke coming from the wooden machine Increased in the air, We let Erwin and hange handle her down for a bit for we continue to ran with our horse; escaping from her.

Okay i had to admit that was so cool to watch, Erwin generate plan worked out.

Well what can i say;nothing less expected from the great commander himself made the plan.

Eren was about to speak but got cut of by levi's.

"Once you tied up the horses somewhere ahead, change to the vertical maneuver. We'll move separately for a bit" Levi stated

He turn his gaze to us behind "I'll leave the command to eld, also hide eren in an edequate distance from the titan. i'll leave the horse to you"

"I'll go with-"

"No Y/N, you're staying here with them and make sure you guys hide eren, Akio follow me"He ordered

Levi ready his gear and flew along with akio following behind. I deeply sighed and curse myself I also want to see her up close too. But that's doesn't matter , I need to protect eren or else mikasa will kill me if she finds out eren is in danger.

"Eld where are we heading?"I curiously asked

"Somewhere far from the titan, for now we need to keep on running" Eld said in a serious tone

"How was it eren! Did you see that? We manage to capture the titan, you know" Gunther exclaimed

"This is the power of the survey corps! Don't underestimate us, Eren!" Oluo Said confidently

Petra give an happy smile at the both of them as for eren soon understand the process of this mission. The look on his face tells he definitely believe in us, So he trust them with all his might.

Formerly, the stupid old man still hasn't shut up as he continue to praise the survey corps or how cool we were; bragging to eren.

Here we go again with oluo being all mighty and brave blabbing about how good we are, at mostly his daily routine talk show.

The three cadets give out a victory smile at eren, as eren was stuned earlier. Then i interrupt oluo's mid sentence.

"Oh please oluo, says the one who is almost about to shit his pants earlier" I giggled, Oluo face turned a little pale because of embarrassed.

"I did not! I was just suprise okay!"He hissed, All of us laughed at oluo's silliness as we continue on running, I wish we can stay happy like this forever.

×××××××××

Levi's POV

I took Akio with me since were going to check that filthy brat. Once we have arrived, I perfectly landed on the tree branch beside Erwin's and stare at the female.

"seems like it's movement has stopped huh"

" don't let your guard down just yet, It's amazing how you managed to lure it into this spot" Erwin said sounds a bit suprise

"Thanks to the Squads on the back, betting their lives to fight it they manage to buy some time. It woundn't be possible without it" I nonchantly said

The Brat was Currently on danger situation state. She couldn't move her body freely or do anything at this state, she's completely hopeless to escape the arrow strings attacted on her skin.

I grabbed my blades and try to check up close the titan

"Wait levi, we don't know if it will attack anytime soon" Erwin warned, I standstill and crossed my arms

" Tch "

Then Erwin turn his gaze infront again "Fire!" He exclaimed

Shitty-glasses pulled out the string as is shoot the b*tt of the female.

"How is it now? If you have an ichy spot you won't be abke to scratch anymore, you won't be able to make a little movement" Hange mumbled

Akio, mike and I grabbed our 3DM gear as we go for it's covered nape. Then it's hand become solid as our blades snapped into pieces, I hissed in annoyed as we retreat back tot he branch.

Great now we have a titan that can do hardening huh.

I glance at Erwin who is deeply thinking in his thought, He take a look at mike, lifting up his blade that were snapped for he shake his head.

He then call out for his cadet commanding they will have to explosives the female titan in order to capture the human inside it. I stare at him disbelive about what he was planning up to again.

Erwin's plans are sometimes unpredictable to predicted.

Eventually, They all went to their position setting it up again, repeating the same process to cut it off the hand beneath the nape.

I went to it's head and stare down baneath it.

"Oi,Won't you cut it out and get out already?" I demand it, whether if it's talk or not.

"hey, what do you think would happened to you from now on? do you think you can escape from this situation? I really like it if you consider the trouble we're having here.If i remember, you killed my subordinates in a lot different ways, were you injoying it?" I paused

'Glad it didn't kill someone special to me' I thought

Wait..why am i referring someone special to me? Have i gone crazy today or i was just tired as hell?

I shake my thoughts away as i continue to talk the useless brat here.

"i'm totally enjoying this right now" I smirked, I sound like a yandere just now.

"Right, i have something i want to ask, if is okay if i cut your limbs?"

The titan stood frozed after hearing my threaten words.

"If you die, it would be a troublesome after all" I mumbled

suddenly out of nowhere, it's screamed very loud almost tearing the deaf of our ears. Her voices echoo around the forest, as the whole people heard the irritating scream it was made. After that, it eventually stopped screaming.

"Jerk, you suprised me" I uncovered my ears

The comrades faces were terribly shocked, Then after a while I soon heard a loud footsteps coming towards this way. Sooner i spotted many disgusting titans running towards here.

"Shit what did you do something just now brat" I cursed.

I hurriedly flew away from the female, lashed my gear as i spinned around the titans nape killing it. The titans began to eat the female titan all through out it's body, We then stare it at shocked and wide eyes.

"Everyone engage for incombat! protect the female titan!" Erwin exclaimed

Soon We started to kill every amount of titan that was eating the female, This going to be a floodbath later after this.
I lastly kill the titan then my gaze turn to akio who is just sliced the titans nape.

"Akio! Go and follow Y/N, we'll handle this for a moment" I ordered

Akio eyes wide opened as he obeyed my orders as he flew away from this place looking for Y/N and the levi's Squad. I heavily sighed and murmured something that is unsual of me to say.

"I want to make sure she's alright with them"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 129 50
"Listen to me. Life is cruel and unfair. It only gives you one chance, so don't fuck it up." ~ (Levi Ackerman X Reader) (Y/n) ha...
197K 4.2K 79
ATTACK ON TITAN FAN FIC SERIES NO. 1 LEVI ACKERMAN (COMPLETED) The wrath of the titans has been overwheleming humans anymore. They grew stronger and...
3.9M 90.5K 200
A book full of oneshots with our favorite grumpy captain from "Attack on Titan"! I hope you enjoy, and please stay tuned for updates! This book is in...
296 39 9
A story about a fight between the Survey Corps and Lord Voldemort, which started with an innocent Christmas gift. - New chapter released each Wednes...