Punk vs Flowerchild ~ Larry S...

Whatsuphello1

Harry is in love with Louis , Louis is in love with Harry . Harry likes tattooes and boxing , Louis likes flo... Еще

Prologue
Quick Note
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
A/N - Character Ask
Character Asks !
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35 (Part 1)
Ch. 35 (Part 2)
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Ch. 45
Character Asks ~Part 2
Ch. 46
Character Answers ~Part 2
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Epilogue
Last Character Asks
Last Character Answers
Thank You
Sequel
Editing

Ch. 14

31.6K 739 920
Whatsuphello1

You have no idea how exhausted I am , I just came back yesterday from our annual school trip to the desert , and as fun as it was , sleeping in tents in the freezing cold weather wasn't really fun . Well now i'm back home and enjoying some quality time with my bed , enjoy the chapter xx

*Warning - this book was written back in 2014 , it's full of mistakes and is very poorly-written , read at your own risk*

~~

"Haz , your birthday is coming up soon , are you planning something special ?"

Harry was back home , watching some TV with Gemma .

"I'm planning on going to the club at night with the guys , and Louis said he has something planned for the day so i'm quite full ." He answered , letting his sister push his upper body on the couch , placing his head on her lap .

"He told you what he planned ?" She asked , playing with his hair , running her fingers through it , letting her long nails massage his scalp . "Nope ." He said , closing his eyes and enjoying the soft touch .

He always liked it when she did it ever since he grew his hair long , and Gemma always liked to play with it , exclaiming it was so soft and nice .

"He just told me it's gonna be an eventfull day , nothing more than that ." Harry added , turning to lie on his stomach , his head still on Gemma's lap .

"Well , aren't you excited to be nineteen ? You don't sound really happy about that ." Gemma asked , running her fingernails on the back of his neck . "I am happy , but growing up is not for me ." Harry said , sighing in pleasure from the touch .

~~

Louis walked up Harry's front stairs quickly , shivering as the cold wind hit his cheeks . He knocked on the door gently , a few seconds later Gemma opened the door , smiling at him .

"Hey , Louis , come in ." She smiled , moving aside and letting him in . Louis smiled back and walked inside , taking off his coat . "Is Harry awake yet ?" He asked , while Gemma walked him to the kitchen , where Anne was , finishing making the cake .

"No , you came just in time ." Gemma said , Anne turned around and spotted them , smiling at Louis .

"Hello , Louis ." She smiled , washing her hands and drying them with a towel . "Hey Anne ." He smiled , "How are you ?"

"I'm great , thanks . What about you ?" She finished drying her hands , walking towards him and giving him a quick hug . "I'm good ." He smiled , hugging her back .

"Well , you'd better go upstairs and wake Harry up , yeah ?" Anne winked , pushing him gently towards the stairs . He giggled softly and turned around , walking up the stairs towards Harry's room .

He opened the door quietly and poked his head inside , he spotted Harry in bed under the covers , lying on his stomach , wearing only sweatpants . He walked inside and closed the door , taking off his shoes in the entrace and making his way towards the bed .

He lied down next to Harry , hand softly running through his hair , moving down to caress his cheek . He smiled and bit his lower lip , he loved watching Harry sleeping , he looked so peaceful , his face were relaxed , and even though his tattooes and muscles were showing , he didn't look one bit dangerous .

Louis pecked his cheek softly , watching him stir . "Happy birthday to you ..." He sang softly , watching Harry's expression change , "Happy birthday to you , happy birthday dear Hazzie , happy birthday to you ." Louis finished the song , his voice soft and quiet . Harry opened his eyes , smiling .

"Hello , you ." He chuckled , Louis giggled softly , pecking his cheek again , "Happy birthday , Hazzie ."

"Thank you ." Harry smiled , turning on his side and wrapping his arms around Louis sleepily . "And where did the nickname Hazzie come from ?"

"I don't know ." Louis laughed , burying his face in Harry's warm neck , "It just came to my mind this morning ."

"You're adorable ." Harry kissed his forehead , rubbing his back . Louis blushed , smiling up at him and pressing his lips to Harry's jawline . "And you're adorable when you sleep ."

Harry chuckled , "Since when i'm adorable ? It's your job to be adorable ."

"But when you sleep you're so peaceful and you don't look as threatening ." Louis sighed , cuddling closer into Harry's chest .

Harry looked down at the smaller boy , taking his chin gently between his fingers , tilting his head up for a kiss , but Louis covered Harry's mouth , "You have morning breath ."

"Really , are we still there ?" Harry chuckled , trying to pry Louis' hand off his mouth . "Go brush your teeth and you'll get all the kisses you want ." Louis said , pushing Harry away .

"I'll get you for that ." Harry threatened , getting out of bed , towards the bathroom connected to his room .

"Oooh i'm scared ." Louis giggled , making himself comfortable on the bed . "You better be ." Harry winked , closing the bathroom door after him .

When he came back out of the bathroom , he spotted Louis lying in bed , his phone held in front of his face in the air . Harry chuckled , crawling on the bed and hovering over Louis' body , his head going in between Louis' head and his phone , kissing his lips gently .

Louis locked his phone and threw in carelessly on the bed , wrapping his arms around Harry's neck . Harry lied his body on Louis' , moving from his lips to his jawline , pressing soft kisses to his skin . He moved down to his neck , Louis pressed his ear to his shoulder , giggling softly . Harry just moved to the other side of his neck , pressing his nose to the soft skin and shaking his head , letting his nose rub all over it .

"Ahh ! No stop it !" Louis laughed , trying to push Harry's head away . "Told you i'd get you for not kissing me earlier ." Harry chuckled , letting Louis push his head away , listening to the giggles streaming from his lips .

"What a great way to start my birthday ." Harry winked , pressing his lips to Louis' . 

"C'mon , now , go put a shirt on , we have a lot to do today ." Louis pushed him off , getting up off the bed . Harry chuckled and got up , grabbing a shirt from the closet and pulling it over his head , going down the stairs with Louis .

They walked into the kitchen , where Anne and Gemma were ready with the cake , with nineteen candles on it .

"Happy birthday !" They called , Harry smiled and walked over , kissing their cheeks . "C'mon , make a wish ." Gemma held the cake up in front of him , Harry smiled and grabbed Louis' waist , pulling his smaller body into his chest . Louis' cheeks turned a light shade of pink , wrapping his arms around Harry aswell .

Harry closed his eyes for a few seconds , making a wish , opening his eyes and blowing on the candles , Gemma and Anne cheered while Louis pressed a soft kiss to his cheek .

~~

"So , what did you plan for today ?" Harry asked while getting dressed , Louis lying on his bed .

"First , we're going for ice skating at this new place they opened four months ago , and they also have a Bowling place so we'll be there too , then we're gonna meet with our families for lunch , and you wanted to go to the club so at eight thirty we're going with Zayn , Niall , Liam and Winter . Oh and my present will come along later ."

"You know you don't have to get me anything , all I need is you ." Harry walked over him , sitting next to him . Louis sat up , "But you got me so much on my birthday , I wanted you to feel the same way I felt when I got your presents ." Louis admitted quietly , blushing lightly .

A smile spread across Harry's lips , his bit his lower lip and wrapped his arms around the smaller boy , feeling the love flowing through his veins . He hugged him into his chest , letting him press his face into his neck .

"I love you ," Harry whispered , "And I don't need any present , but you . You make me feel so loved , did you know that ?"

He pulled back and took Louis' hand , pressing it flat against his chest , over his heart . He tapped his cheek , signaling for him to kiss his cheek . Louis leaned and placed a soft kiss to his cheek , felling Harry's heart race , pounding against his hand .

He pulled back to look at his face , taking his free hand and pressing it against his heart , pressing their lips together , letting Harry feel his heartbeat every time they kiss . The feeling made Harry smile against his lips , making Louis smile aswell .

~~

"You know , i'm not sure I know how to skate ." Louis said , holding Harry's hands while making his way slowly through .

"I'm here , and I'll make sure you don't fall , yeah ?" Harry assured , holding Louis' hand and picking up the pace a little , both skating around , along with everybody else .

"Harry , please be careful , yeah ?" Louis said , gripping his hand . Harry chuckled and turned to him , skating backwards while facing Louis .

"Hey , don't worry , I promise you we'll be oka-" He was cut off by tripping over his feet , sending him to the ground with Louis following , landing on top of him .

"Yeah , that's very reassuring ." Louis laughed , with Harry joining him . They got up and brushed the ice off their clothes , when a familiar song started playing in the background .

"Hey , that's our song !" Harry smiled , wrapping one arm around Louis' waist and his other hand held his hand , as if they were slow dancing .

Harry started singing along , skating around the area carefully , twirling around , everything he could do to make Louis giggle and play along .

 They laughed at themselves , finding their actions ridiculous and embarrassing , but they could care less , and kept dancing to themselves , as if no one's watching .

~~

"Are you sure it's not heavy ? I can help you ." Harry said , standing behind Louis and cupping his hand that was holding the bowling ball , making it weight less .

"I'm sure , it's not heavy . Now move . I need to score ." Louis pushed Harry away by his hip , Harry chuckled and moved back , holding his hands up in defense .

Louis held the ball up , swinging his arm back and taking a few steps forward , swinging his arm and extending it , letting go of the ball and sent it rolling towards the pins at the other side .

The ball his the pins , sending them all down at once . Louis smiled in victory , turning around to Harry , who had his mouth gaping open .

"Close your mouth , you'll catch flies ." Louis giggled , placing two fingers under his chin , pushing it up to close his mouth . Harry chuckled , pressing a quick kiss to his lips , "Good job ."

"Thanks ." Louis blushed , pecking his cheek .

The game was over with a tie , both of them with the same score . 

"Should we celebrate with some hot chocolate and a muffin ?" Harry asked , sitting Louis down on the bench , tying off his shoes .

"Nope , we have lunch with our families to attend ." Louis said . "Yeah , right , forgot about that ." Harry laughed lightly , handing Louis his shoes , tying off his own shoes .

~~

"Happy birthday !" The twins ran over to the couple , Harry bent down and caught them in his arms , hugging the small girls . "Thanks ." He smiled , letting go .

"How old are you ?" Daisy asked , playing with his curls . "I'm nineteen ." He smiled , and Phoebe gasped , "You're old ! Like a grandpa !"

"Me ? A grandpa ??" Harry asked playfully , laughing along with them . "Told you you are a grandpa ." Louis giggled from behind , covering his mouth with his hand .

Harry chuckled , standing back up and poking his side , "Shush , you ." Louis giggled and swatted his hand away , cuddling into his side .

"Hello , Harry , happy birthday ." Jay and Dan smiled at him , he smiled back and thanked them , while Lottie and Felicite smiled , giving him a one arm hug , since his one arm was around Louis' waist .

Anne , Gemma and Robin joined a minute later , the group making their way into the restaurant .

"Hello , reservation for Tomlinson-Styles-Twist ." Jay smiled and the hosts , she smiled back and told them to follow her .

She lead them through the restaurant to their reserved table , they all sat down and a waitress approached them , holding menus in her hand .

"Hello , my name is Lilac and i'll be your waitress for today ," The waitress smiled , handing out the menus , "Here are the menus , call me when you're ready to order ."

The group thanked her and opened the menus , all caught up in a discussion on what to order .

"What do you say about we share a meal ?" Harry asked , looking at Louis who sat next to him . "That'll be great , i'm not that hungry anyway ." Louis nodded .

A few minutes later Lilac was back with a pen and a small book , taking their orders . She smiled at them and went back to the kitchen .

The group kept on making small conversations , talking and laughing . Harry placed his hand on Louis' knee , slowly making his way up his thigh .

Louis gasped and pushed Harry's hand away when it came dangerously close to his lower parts , shooting glares at Harry , who smirked at him , winking . Louis rolled his eyes , trying to control his smile .

"C'mon , I was just playing around ." Harry whispered , but Louis ignored it , pretending not to hear what he said . Harry pinched his side , "Don't ignore me ."

Louis flinched and let out a small giggle , turning his head back to Harry , who immediately kissed his lips . He blushed and Harry pecked his cheek , when Lilac was back with their drinks .

"Your food will be ready in a bit ." She said , smiling and walking away .

After finishing their meals they ordered desserts , Harry and Louis decided to share one . Right before Lilac turned to leave , Louis called her , signaling for her to come over . She came over and bent down , Louis whispered something into her ear , she nodded and Louis thanked her .

"What did you say to her ?" Harry asked , Louis turned around to him , smililng innocently . "Surprise ." He winked at Harry , who rolled his eyes .

Five minutes later Lilac was back with another waiter , who helped her with the desserts . On Harry and Louis' dessert there was a small firework , on a stick . The group started singing Happy Birthday , Lilac placed the dessert in front of Harry , wishing him a happy birthday . He thanked her , smiling wide .

Gemma and Lottie were snapping pictures , signaling Louis to join Harry for a picture . Harry wrapped his arm around Louis , who placed a soft , long kiss to his cheek , letting Gemma and Lottie take pictures . He blushed and pulled away , Harry chuckled and pecked his nose .

~~

"Boobear , Harry's here !" Jay called from the bottom of the stairs , smiling at Harry and returning to the kitchen .

Harry was waiting at the bottom , hearing light footsteps coming down . He looked up and saw Louis , a light blush covering his cheeks .

"Hello , you ." Harry smiled , holding his arms out for Louis , who smiled back and stood on the last stair , hugging Harry , "Hey Haz ."

"You look beautiful ." Harry pulled back , eyeing Louis head to toe . "You don't look bad yourself ." Louis giggled , pecking his lips .

"C'mon , the guys are waiting ." Louis held Harry's hand , walking towards the door , "Mum we're out !" He called , putting on a coat and holding Harry's hand again .

"Bye , be careful ! Harry keep an eye on him !" Jay called , and the couple left .

"So tell me , Louis , when was the last time you got drunk ?" Harry asked , wrapping his arm around Louis , holding him close .

"Um , I-I never got drunk before .." Louis trailed off , making Harry chuckle , "Well , today you'll drink . Not too much though , I need you safe ."

Louis nodded and they got to Harry's car , driving to the club .

When they got there , Zayn , Niall , Liam and Winter were already waiting outside . They greeted Harry with a Happy birthday and a group hug , walking inside . 

Harry held Louis close to him , not wanting the smaller boy to get lost in the crowd of sweaty , drunk people . They got to the bar , Harry took a chair and sat Louis on it , standing behind him with his arms wrapped around him .

The guy behind the bar spotted them , smiling at them and offering drinks . Harry got both him and Louis a beer , while the rest of the group ordered glasses of drinks .

"Cheers ?" Harry held his beer up , Louis smiled and clicked their bottles , "Cheers ."

Harry gulped the beer down , while Louis took small sips . "Dance with me ?" Harry held his hand for Louis to take it , Louis hesitated , glancing at the dancing people . "I'll keep you safe , I promise ." Harry said over the loud music , Louis nodded and took his hand , letting Harry lead him towards the dance floor .

Harry held Louis around the waist , making their way between all the people to the back of the dance floor , immediately regretting it when they saw a lot of couples making out . 

Louis buried himself closer to Harry , while they made their way away from the couples . They found a spot , Harry smiled down at Louis and intertwined their hands together . "I can't dance ." Louis pouted , burying his face in Harry's chest . Harry laughed , pecking his forehead , "Neither do I , but c'mon ."

They swayed side to side , Louis giggled at their silliness , Harry let go of one of his hands , wrapping it around Louis' waist , twirling them around , singing along to the loud song playing .

Two hours later , Louis was sitting on the bar with Niall and winter , while Harry , Liam and Zayn were at the dance floor , screaming the words to the song playing , dancing around .

Louis found out he gets drunk pretty fast , at the end of his second beer he was a giggling mess , stumbling around . 

When the group had enough of the dance floor they made their way to the bar , Louis spotted them and smiled , holding his beer with one hand and getting off the high chair , giggling .

"Hazzie !" He called over the music , wrapping his free arm around Harry's neck , almost falling over but Harry caught him , wrapping his arms around his waist . "Woah , be careful ." Harry chuckled .

"I looove you Hazzieeee ." Louis pressed sloppy kisses to Harry's cheek , giggling . "You're cute when you're drunk ." Harry chuckled , "But that's enough for today ." 

"But Hazzieeee !" Louis tried taking the beer from him but failed , Harry placed the beer on the bar and pecked his cheek , "You had enough , lovely , I don't want you throwing up , yeah ?" He said , joining the group and making their way ti the exit .

Louis pouted , "Okay ."

"Oh c'mon , where's that lovely smile of yours ?" Harry cooed , hugging his waist . "It moved to Japan because Hazzie won't let me have a drink ." Louis said once they're outside .

"Does that mean i'm forced to bring out the tickle monster to get your smile back ?" Harry smirked mischievously , watching Louis' eyes widen as he tried to get away . Harry purposely let go of him and watched as he hid behind Winter , "Help me !"

"What happened ?" She asked , while Louis held her shoulder , using her as a shield , "Harry wants to bring out the tickle monster !"

Winter laughed , "Oh does he , now ?" 

"Yes ! You have to help me !" He said , while Harry tried to catch him , both running around her .

"Well , that's none of my business , so have fun ." She left the couple and went to Liam .

"No ! You traitor !" Louis tried to run away , but Harry caught him around the waist , pulling him close to his chest .

Louis started giggling , fighting Harry's grip on him , pushing his hands away from his sides . "Hazzie noooo !" Louis giggled . "Why are you laughing i'm not tickling you yet !" Harry laughed , bending down and hugging his thighs , throwing him over his shoulder .

"Haaaazz !" Louis giggled , kicking his legs in the air . Harry held Louis' legs with one arm , and his other hand crawled under Louis' shirt , tickling his side .

"Nooo Hazzie stop !" Louis squirmed , giggling madly and trying to push Harry's hand away .

"But lovely , I can't stop loving you !" Harry chuckled , not even paying attention to Niall , who was filming the whole thing .

"Nooo Haz stop tickling me !" Louis kept giggling , pounding on Harry's back . "Alright , alright ." Harry laughed , taking his hand off his side and putting him back down . Louis panted , hitting Harry's chest , "Meanie . I don't like you anymore ."

"Aww i'm sorry lovely ." Harry pressed kisses all over Louis' cheeks , Louis turned his back to him , crossing his arms over his chest .

Harry hugged him , nuzzling into his hair , then moving to press kisses to his cheeks again , mumbling 'sorry' over and over again . Louis didn't talk , knowing it drives Harry crazy .

"Talk to meee !" Harry whined , turning Louis around and kissing his lips repeatedly . Louis smiled softly and uncrossed his arms , wrapping them around Harry's neck , kissing him properly .

Harry smiled against his lips , his hands moving down his back to rest on his bum , hands inside his back pockets . Louis gasped and Harry slipped his tongue inside his mouth .

"Will you stop making out ?? I want to go hooome !" Niall whined , obviously drunk . Louis giggled and buried his face in Harry's neck , Harry chuckled and they made their way to the group , saying goodbye and getting in the car .

"Haz ?" Louis asked sleepily , as Harry helped him to the passenger seat . "Yes lovely ?"

"Can you spend the night with me ?" Louis asked , rubbing his eyes sleepily . Harry smiled at him , pecking his lips , "Of course I can ." He closed the door and got to the driver's seat , driving them to Louis' place .

It was 2a.m , Harry parked the car outside Louis' house , Louis fast asleep . He smiled at him and got out of the car , walking to the passenger seat . He picked the smaller boy on his arms , closing the car door with his foot .

He walked up the front stairs , taking the key from under the mat , with a bit of difficulty , he opened the door and closed it quietly , locking it again . He walked up the stairs to Louis' room , closing the door behind him and placing Louis on the bed .

"Hazzie ?" Louis stirred , opening his eyes . "I'm here , lovely . Do you need anything ?" Harry sat down on the bed next to him , and Louis yawned , "Cuddle me ."

Harry smiled and pecked his forehead , "Let's change and i'll cuddle the hell out of you ."

"No swearing ." Louis sat up , slapping Harry's arm gently , then going to his closet . He took out sweatpants and a shirt for him , then another pair for Harry , which were his clothes that he left here .

Louis changed in the bathroom , walking back to the room to see Harry wearing only sweatpants , no shirt on . Louis blushed and walked over him , hugging his middle , "Now cuddle me ."

Harry smiled and lied them down on the bed , tucked under the covers . Louis pressed his forehead to Harry's chest , Harry put his chin on top of Louis' head , his hand going under his shirt to stroke his spine softly .

"Goodnight , Hazzie ." Louis whispered , pressing his lips lazily to Harry's chest , over his heart . Harry smiled down at him , tightening his arms around him , "Goodnight , lovely , thank you for making today the best day in my life ."

Louis smiled and cuddled closer , humming lightly . 

~~

Wow that was loooong . Well I hope you liked it , and sorry if I put too much details into things , it just comes out like that . xx

Let me know what you think (:

~Author

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

531K 15.4K 81
Louis loves surfing , he really does , until he doesn't anymore . When he was eighteen he was attacked by a shark , which caused him to lose his leg...
28.8K 1.2K 35
Louis comes to the bakery every morning and he knows everyone there. They know Louis personally that his friends with everyone who works there. There...
40.3K 1.3K 25
Louis is a psychology student with a tattoo count as high as his genius IQ. Harry is in a (sort-of) relationship with a homophobic man and hates hims...
2.1M 89.6K 65
harry likes pretty pink flowers and louis enjoys ink and piercings. **This story contains possible triggers. Read at your own risk.** started in 2015...