Universe Of Hearts✓

By __hersheys__

Doctors Series Mid-short love stories •1• The Doctor's Care For His Wife •Is... More

•Contents•
•Aesthetics•
•1 Isaa And Mayrah
•2
•3
•4
•5
•6
•7
•8
•9
•10
•11
•12
•13
•14
•15
•16
•17
•18
•19
•20
•1 Shahveer And Thanzia
•2
•3
•4
•6
•7
•8
•9
•10
•Note•
•11
•12
•13
•14
•15
•16
•17
•18
•19
•20
•1 Yazan And Sayba
•2
•3
•4
•5
•6
•Note•
•7
•8
•9
•10
•11
•12
•13
•14
•15
•16
•17
•18
•19
•20
•Note•

•5

2.2K 159 406
By __hersheys__

21st Jan, 2021

Writer.

What so special is in her face that he isn't even ready to blink his eyes for once?

He could hear his heart beating so dangerously as he shamelessly stared at her face, her naturally maroon coloured plump lips, that small button nose which is little red, for crying unconditionally, no doubt, her almond shaped eyes having beautiful pure black orbs really snatched the peace of his eyes and no doubt, Heart!

He's ready to stare at her his whole life!

Unwantedly a gasp escaped his lips as he found her smiling warmly at him. He grasped the bedsheet in his fist and bit his lip trying to give a similar reaction back to her.

Obviously Thanzia is fully aware of his gaze at her which made her little nervous. She wanted to hide her face from him in embarrassment but here he's not even feeling shy after getting caught in every minute.

Heart's play! How's he at fault?

"Yaaaaaa Aani! I totally forgot that I........."
Zahra screamed jumping on the bed as she immediately took her shoulder bag off and unzipped it. This made Tanveer move his gaze from his wife in a jolt as he moved a step back and looked at Zahra.

"Hershey's!"

Zahra took out 10-12 chocolates and presented them to Thanzia. Her mouth twitched into a beautiful smile as she raised her eyebrows waiting for Thanzia's reaction.
Having so many chocolates in front of her after a whole 1 day really made her heart climb with joy as she fluttered in her place.

"Ohhh myyy! Thank you so much baby. I so craved to eat that. Thank you." Thanzia pulled her to her lap and literally joined her lips to Zahra's making Tanveer's eyes widen in shock.

He immediately inhaled out and blinked his eyes to be sure of what she's doing now.

He saw her placing kisses all around Zahra's face while Zahra giggled in between. Her lips so intimately gave a long lasting kiss on Zahra's forehead as she let out a chuckle.

"Hershey's are Aani's favourite. You know if you give her that then she will give you kissie."

He remembered Zahra's words.

"Will she kiss me too?"
His heart as if asked him with greed for her lips to touch his skin.

"I...uhh...I... brought..too... too..I forgot to give you yesterday."
He hurriedly said getting down from the bed.
The box that he wanted to give her along with the wedding gift is still kept on the side table where he kept it last night.

But he dropped the idea of giving her this one and walked near his closet. Opening it's door, he bowed down to pull a drawer by it's hand, bringing a very big box out from it.
His heart begin jumping and climbing with excitement as he walked back to the bed with the box.

Zahra moved from Thanzia's lap while Thanzia looked up at Tanveer, finding him holding that box in his hand, asking her to take it.

Moving her gaze for a second to the box, she again looked at him and smiled warmly.
His other hand flew up to his beard as she saw him rubbing his fingers there in nervousness.

She dragged Shahveer to a side of her heart from the whole of it to give space to Tanveer as she easily read from his eyes that he begin growing feelings for her.

And definitely she didn't want to ignore it.

His gentleness, his conduct, his gaze, his every action towards her tells that he begin sowing the seeds of love in his heart for her, in just a night and a morning.

She isn't so cruel to snatch his rights and claim that to be Shahveer's at least.

She could feel his gaze getting intense as he stared at her without blinking for once. He raised his eyebrows asking her to accept the box as he bit his lower lip while a shy smile displayed on his lips.

"Chachu there's hershey's chocolates in it?"
Zahra innocently questioned as Thanzia took the box and begin unwrapping it.

"Umm hmm.."
He sat beside Thanzia.

Silence echoed their room until Thanzia was done bringing almost 250-300 chocolates out of the box.
Her eyes widened as her heart screamed in joy seeing every flavour of hershey's for the first time in front of her eyes.

She couldn't let her voice work as she looked up at Tanveer, who, no doubt, definitely is staring at her as if his eyes are only created for seeing her.

"OHH ALLAH! Soooo many chocolates!"
Zahra yelled in awe.

Even though Hershey's are Thanzia's favourite, she never bought or was gifted so many chocolates together, maybe she didn't also want to waste money in all these. But this...this is.... something she didn't expect from him.

No word yet escaped out of Thanzia's mouth nor Tanveer's but Zahra watched their reactions and then took her kitten box in her hand and jumped down the bed.

"Aani now Chachu is your husband na? Do give him his kissies."
Zahra said as if advising her daughter to behave with her newly wedded husband.

In no second, she left the room surely after closing the door with her tiny hands.

"I...umm... she's cute. Umm..let's..let's go out? To meet.....uhh...yeah..."
He turned his back to her and begin slowly walking towards the door.
He so wished her to act upon Zahra's words, though he can't ask her for it.

"Mmm....Tanveer....."

Her soft voice came out as she clenched her fists and tightly closed her eyes calling him.

Immediately at her voice, he felt his heart aching in pleasure as he stopped walking. He tried to inhale in but found himself breathless.

He turned and shook his head at her.

Thanzia looked at him for a second, unfortunately his beauty again reminded her of Shahveer.
But she shook that thought off wanting to concentrate on her husband right now.

"Umm... actually Ismail bhai ordered to gift you...... chocolates..."
He said.

"Can I kiss you?"

He heard her right. He surely heard her asking if she can kiss him.
His throat dried while his heart stopped beating as if, or maybe he stopped hearing every other sound around him and within himself but just those words that she threw at him.

And about Thanzia.....even if she's broken, unhappy and what not, she couldn't allow herself to ignore his indirect unsaid desire.

Alas! He is so unlucky to lose this chance!

He was so excited and surprised for which he even forgot to reply her or accept her proposal of kissing him.

And now....

"Tanveer, Thanzia......come out you both. Thanzia dear....."

They heard Tanveer's Chachi's voice.

"G...g.... Chachi coming." Thanzia immediately grabbed her Jilbab and wore it, pulling her Niqaab up, she got down and begin walking towards Tanveer.

Until he realized that he missed the chance of getting her pure, precious, soft and heavenly touch of her lips in his skin, she already opened the door and stepped out of their room.

"Wa..wait...damn...uff...no!" He pouted displaying the expression of regret and stomped on his feet as she vanished from his sight.

"Even drugs take time to become an addiction. Here she is so intoxicating that I...........Wallahi heart, please be patient."

He murmured getting out of the room following Thanzia to the hall.

Suddenly he stopped reaching the staircase and took a deep breath looking around, he let his hand walk to his heart and touched the left side of his chest to feel something strange happening there.

"Sorry my country, someone else became more important to me than you now!"

•••••

Everyone sat in the hall room. Ismail and Tanveer and Tanveer's cousin brother, Ishaaq are busy in their manly talk while Thanzia sat with the other ladies of her new family.
Tanveer's father and Zahra are playing with Nahiaan,
or it can be said that Nahiaan is scolding and arguing with Zahra for kissing his every body part while his grandfather is enjoying their cute moments.

"So so so........why are you so red hmm?" Tanveer's cousin brother's wife, Yusra questioned when her mother in law walked away leaving the young gang of girls.

Mahia, Thanzia's sister who was happy till then, changed her expression to nervousness as she looked at Thanzia, easily guessing the reason of her redness.

She felt hurt seeing her sister in this condition. But she knew that getting her married to Tanveer was the best decision ever for Thanzia.

"No..nothing..."
Thanzia fake blushed.

"Umm hmm...your room is sound proof...or I would......hehe."
Yusra teased while Thanzia looked away, unintentionally making her gaze travel to Tanveer who is busily talking to his brothers.

She intensely continued staring at Tanveer which her heart allowed too in pleasure. She felt pain, but something else gave her peace as she found him laughing.

"Assalamu Alaikum. Chachi lunch! Did Nahiaan stop crying...... where's he?"

Came Shahveer, snatching Thanzia's gaze from Tanveer to him.

"Aah here comes this idiot. Did I tell you to leave after having lunch? Do you car......"

His Chachi came out of the kitchen and spoke as Shahveer walked towards the couch finding his father, son and Zahra there.

"Yeah yeah I apologise. I'm sorry." He pouted turning his head back, totally not noticing Thanzia and other girls as they sat on the other part of their hall room.

"Dadda Dadda!" Nahiaan uttered cutely hearing his father's voice.

"Heyyy my kittie baby! How are you?" After smiling at Nahiaan, Shahveer took Zahra on her lap and placed a peck on her forehead.

"Never fine if your son is around me."
She frowned glaring at Nahiaan.

Shahveer laughed and kept her back on the couch. Taking Nahiaan on his arms, he begin walking towards his brothers but turned back when his Chachi called him.

"Veer....meet your Bhabi at least...Zia come here."

"Uhh...yeah.." He hold Nahiaan securely and raised his eyebrows at his Chachi, not be wanting to meet Thanzia, at least not after the morning encounter.

Thanzia begin shivering when his Chachi came towards her and took her hand on hers to take her from there.

"Dadda!" Nahiaan giggled sucking Shahveer's nose.

"Did you mish Dadda?" He questioned trying to move his head back to escape from his son's unending wet kisses.

"Do you know her? I'm sure you don't, like really you don't exist for our relatives, Veer."
His Chachi scolded in a serious tone as she stood with Thanzia from a distance.

Shahveer moved his gaze for a second to Thanzia and then looked at his Chachi with an apologizing expression.

"Assalamu Alaikum Bhabi....how..are you?" He huskily uttered, not looking at her.

For the first time ever he spoke something to her. His voice to her was enough to make her eyes teary. She felt breathless as she gasped under her Niqaab and moved her gaze to Tanveer, who came walking to them.

"Wa...laikum....As...Assalam....good."
She managed to reply.

Seeing Tanveer, she walked to him and stood beside him, though her gaze again moved to Shahveer who's now making funny faces to his son.

"Soldier! Will you now kick me out of your heart?" Shahveer questioned raising his eyebrows as his brother.

"Oh yeah? If you allow." Tanveer replied with a wink and turned his head left to look at his wife with a warm and supportive smile.

"Welcome to our family, Bhabi." Shahveer smiled with lowered gaze and walked away with his son.

"Bhabi!"

This word from his mouth ached her heart.

"Mummum!"
Nahiaan turned his head back as he rested his chin on Shahveer's shoulder, his both hands waving at her as he pouted asking her to take him to her.

Gulping down to not let tears travel down her eyes, Thanzia moved her gaze to Shahveer who took his seat with his son on his lap in the dining hall.
Nahiaan continued looking at Thanzia with the same pout even though she has her Niqaab on, but as he was used with that, he recognized her doubtlessly.

"Bring Nahiaan to me?" Thanzia asked looking at Tanveer who, again, was busy staring at his wife.

"Huh..uhh Nahiaan? Yeah wait." He said and walked faster towards Shahveer.

"Come on." He forwarded his hands looking at Nahiaan with a big exciting smile.

"Mummum?" His voice came out as if he questioned Tanveer nodding his head with wide eyes and a cute confused expression.

"Yesss, to your Mummum."

"Wha.. oh yes! Abbu told that he calls Mummum to Ismail Bhai's sister in law. I totally forgot that she's your wife now! Oppssy bhai!"

Shahveer spoke taking a morsel of rice in his mouth.
He moved his other hand from Nahiaan's lap and allowed Tanveer to take him.

"Yeah yeah hahahaha."

"Daddaaaa!" Nahiaan jumped and immediately attached his lips to Tanveer's.

"Aaahh this boy only knows to give wet kisses..........."

"He's shameless. He gives me yuck kisses if I try to gently kiss him."

Suddenly they turned their heads to a little figure as she came running towards them.

"Awww my baby kittie!" Shahveer laughed with food in his mouth while Tanveer bowed down and invited Zahra on his arms settling Nahiaan in his left side.

Reaching to Tanveer, Zahra glared at Nahiaan while he looked at her confusingly biting his lips.

"Eraaa." Unexpectedly he slapped on her face and in no second turned his head to the left while giggling.

"Veer Chachu!" She stomped on her feet looking at Shahveer angrily.
But both the brothers stared at each other and begin laughing at this.

From there, Thanzia witnessed them with tears unconditionally rolling down her eyes. She felt so helpless and shattered that her heart bled, though she promised to fix this issue soon.

"Veer.....Why do I love you?"
She mumbled, staring at Shahveer with her eyes watering and heart bleeding.

•••••

After the reception function.
At night, 11 O'clock.

(Lazy to write!😨)

"Umm I didn't even let him know about it." Thanzia said in nervousness looking at Mahia and Tanveer's Chachi.

"Ohh he doesn't know?"
His Chachi raised her brows at Thanzia at which she shook her head in negative.

"Even I forgot to tell him that. Okay go, inform and bide him bye."
She said to Thanzia.

"Come fast. Ismail is calling me non stop."

"Yeah Appi. You go, I'm coming." Thanzia said and holding her Abaya up, she ran to the hall room finding both the brothers sitting together with Nahiaan between them.

She froze on her place staring at them in nervousness.
With a deep breath, she walked towards them trying to snatch Tanveer's attention without speaking anything but he didn't even notice her.

"Zawji....."
Immediately, hearing her voice which made his heart awake, Tanveer's head turned to the right finding her standing at a good distance.

"Hmm?" He looked at her questioningly with his heart dancing in his chest.

Shahveer, who also looked at Thanzia for a second, moved his gaze away and took his son on his lap getting busy with him.

"Uhh... I'm going?"

As per their ritual, the bride after Walimah leaves to her maiden home for few days, even Thanzia was prepared for this too, until.........

"You're going? Where?" Tanveer stood up and slowly came walking to her.

"Mm..I'm sorry..I forgot to inform you before....to home...I'm going to home."

"Are...we..not at home right now?" He chuckled looking around.
Thanzia shook her head and found for good words to snap at him.

"I mean I'm going to Appi's home for 2-3 days according to...mm that ritual....I forgo...."

"Wha?? Wait what? Ritual? Appi's home? 2-3 days?"
He confusingly asked making her irritated.
She is already in hurry as they are waiting for her and here he's wasting more time.

"Yeah I'll return after 3 days. Appi and Bhai are waiting for me. Shall I go?"
She desperately asked wanting him to allow her soon without any more questions.

"Are you mad? Where are they?"

"Allah! They are waiting outside. Can I go?"

"Come with me." He said and out of her expectations, grabbed her hand to reach out of their house near the car where Mahia stood waiting for Thanzia.

Seeing them walking out together, Tanveer's Chachi followed out.

"Aah...Ismail bhai!"

He stopped and left Thanzia's hand. She walked to Mahia and hold her hand in worry while Mahia smirked at her with questioning eyes.

"Tanvi I forgot to inform you. She's going there for 2-3 days."
His Chachi spoke.

Ismail came out of the car and stood opposite to Tanveer. Seeing his confused and pissed off expression, Ismail guessed that he'll surely not permit Thanzia to go with them.

"But...why?" Tanveer asked looking at everyone and at last at this wife.

"It's a ritual dear."

"But...uhh...really? She's not going."
Immediately Thanzia moved her head up looking at him in shock.

He directly denied?

Mahia and Ismail exchanged glances at this as they controlled their laughter.

"That's only for 2-3 days, Tanvi."

"Yeah and if you want...you can join her."
Ismail winked at Tanveer teasingly, which really didn't worth his reaction as Tanveer smirked at him and looked at Thanzia with a soft gaze.

"Is it necessary?" He asked her, in a low tone, expecting her to deny.

"Umm....as per...ritual...but if you don't permit......I wo..."

"Come on! These ritual things don't exist for us." He sounded irritated as he clenched his fists and looked at his Chachi with a puppy face.

"Tanvi...."

"Chachi I'm leaving after 14 days." He justified, clearly proving his motive and desire to them.

"But soldier! Your wife wants to go with us."
Ismail said with a smirk as he folded his arms and rested his back against the car, immediately Mahia slapped on his arm and shook her head at Tanveer.

"It's ok Tanvi Bhai. She is not going with us." Mahia spoke under her Niqaab finally making Tanveer breathe in peace.

"This boy!" His Chachi pulled his ear and leaned up to kiss his forehead.

"Thank you."

And here, Thanzia stood like a cat, with mixture of so many unknown feelings that she can't even define to herself.

"Allah Hafiz." Ismail and Mahia got inside the car and drove away.

Tanveer's Chachi also went inside their home while they both stood opposite to each other.

Tanveer took a step closer to Thanzia while she stood with her gaze fixed on the ground.

"Did you want to go with them?"

"No...I'm..I'm sorry...I forgot that you'll leave after....mm..."

"Are you upset that I didn't permit you to go?"
He again questioned, trying to have a look of her eyes but she didn't even move her head up for once.

"No no...I'm not..."

"Hmm thanks...shall we now, Zawjati?"

(Zawjati-My wife)

"Umm...hmm.." She said and walked along with him.

••••

After covering Nahiaan with the duvet, Shahveer leaned down and placed a peck on his little sweet lips.

"Dadda..mm.... Dadda.." Nahiaan mumbled in sleep with a kick on Shahveer's chest.

"Dadda loves you...." Shahveer whispered, slowly taking Nahiaan's open lower lip in his mouth.

He didn't even realize when a lone tear escaped his eye in pain.
He felt his heart shattering making him feel breathless. He felt so alone, really alone.

Staying in that position for a whole minute, Shahveer left the bed and made his way out to the balcony.

He stared at the sky decorated with indefinite stars and a single moon.
The cold wind kissed him as he closed his eyes to inhale the fresh air in.

"Shahveer you are not eligible for any girl. Really you turned my life into hell."

"Shahveer I can't live in peace with you, trust me, you aren't worthy to be loved."

"Why did you marry me Shahveer? I deserve someone better, at least never you."

"I don't love you Shahveer, so I can't love this son of yours."

"Come on Shahveer, your son was a burden to me before he even arrived to this world, how can I tolerate him for my whole life?"

"I want divorce, please, set me free, please, I beg you, set me free from your captive."

Her every word ached his heart but he couldn't shook any of those memories away from his mind.

She was so cruel to him.

She never cared for his feelings while he always tried to act gentle with her.

"Niqaabi.....You...ruined...ruined my life...."

Though he never blamed the girl, who's Thanzia actually, nor he is supposed to, he couldn't control but utter those words to himself.
After all, loving her made him suffer so much.

But he also knows that she isn't even aware of all these.

Somewhere he has hopes, to somehow meet that girl again.

Maybe...maybe he has something better coming to his way.....

•••••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 105K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...
250K 8.9K 17
Is it not love when the two made for one another find solace in each others' eyes? When they don't hurt but rather experience joy together? When they...
77.3K 3.8K 28
(Unwanted Series#4) (Sequel to HSB & HAB) -"She has my heart. Its all up to her either cherish it or throw it."- - - - "Sha-Shai-Shaizum.. Shaizum...
330K 10.3K 42
WARNING: THIS BOOK NEEDS MAJOR EDITING (Book I in broken series) "What are you doing on my bed? Get down right now." He growled. i got startled and...