Just Breathe || Ron Weasley

Da nicole_hemsworth_

Being the sister of Harry Potter aka the boy who lived wasn't an easy thing. It came with the cost of countle... Altro

Just Breathe
a e s t h e t i c s
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
f o r t y - t w o
f o r t y - t h r e e
f o r t y - f o u r
f o r t y - f i v e
f o r t y - s i x
f o r t y - s e v e n
f o r t y - e i g h t
f o r t y - n i n e
f i f t y
f i f t y - o n e
f i f t y - t w o
f i f t y - t h r e e
f i f t y - f o u r
f i f t y - f i v e
f i f t y - s i x
f i f t y - s e v e n
f i f t y - e i g h t
f i f t y - n i n e
s i x t y
s i x t y - o n e
s i x t y - t w o
s i x t y - t h r e e
s i x t y - f o u r
s i x t y - f i v e
s i x t y - s i x
s i x t y - s e v e n
e p i l o g u e
The End
2023 UPDATE

t h i r t e e n

10.7K 317 222
Da nicole_hemsworth_

Chapter: Thirteen

No one likes me

Water.

That was the first thing Hailey saw after she woke up. Her face squinted as rubbed her eyes trying to clear her view. "Could use a bit of help. She can't swim very well." Harry said who had his arms tightly wrapped around her.

"Huh..." She saw a younger girl. The blonde hair gave away who it was. Gabrielle Delacour. Hailey wasn't the best swimmer. So she wasn't confident about letting Harry go. When they managed to get near the ground, the students were there to help Gabrielle get up.

Ron extended his hand and pulled Hailey up embracing her tightly. Seamus quickly put a towel over her to keep her warm. "Harry-"

"Hermione and Neville got him." He reassured pressing his cheek against her forehead. "You're cold."

"No shit Sherlock." She laughed, snuggling closer to him to feel warmer.

"You worry me too much Hailey." He mumbled as she looked up at him and smiled. It was nice to have someone care about her so much.

"Everyone loves me." She said making Ron roll his eyes but couldn't keep the smile off his face. He moved a strand of her hair out of her face and Hailey felt her heartbeat pick up its pace. Why did he look so much more handsome all of a sudden? "I'm getting your clothes soaked up."

"I don't care." He said, the smile still playing on his lips making her face flushed. She quickly looked away to avoid eye contact.

"Oh Hailey!" Hermione exclaimed pushing Ron out of the way to hug her. She almost knocked all the air out of Hailey's chest in the process. "Are you alright?! We all were so worried!"

"I'm good as new." She smiled thankfully that Hermione got her out of the situation. It was weird. Why was her heart beating so fast just by their proximity? She tried to brush it off engaging in the conversation with Hermione and Seamus.

Ron on the other hand had gone to check up on Harry. "You okay mate?"

"I'm good." He replied, his lips curving into a thin line making him confused. "What about you?"

"Huh?"

"Nothing. Nothing."

"Okay."

Little did Ron know Harry did witness the moment he shared with Hailey.

_______________

"Oh my god. Would you just read that!" Hermione exclaimed shoving the newspaper that Pansy Parkinson had given her into Hailey's hand. They were in the middle of potions class. Hailey sat beside Dean Thomas who had gone to bring the ingredients for their potion.

"What?"

"Just look what that Skeeter cow wrote!"

Hailey took the newspaper in her hand holding it up a bit so Harry and Ron, who were behind her could read over her shoulder. She had written many things about Harry, Hermione and Krum before. But the part that caught her eyes was-

Hailey Potter, the mere girl of fourteen. Twin sister of Harry Potter, also known as the girl who lived. On the night of Yule Ball, a tradition of the Tri-Wizard tournament. She was seen with George Weasley. But by the end of the night, she was seen with none other than Ron Weasley, the best friend of Harry Potter himself. The couple was also seen getting cosy just after Ms Potter was saved out of the water on the second task. Ron Weasley even confessed he always worries about Hailey Potter more than anyone else. "Hailey is pretty hot. Shame she has such bad taste in men." Said Draco Malfoy, a young handsome fourth-year student.
Now, what will happen? Will the Weasley brothers fight over Hailey Potter? Most importantly, how does Harry Potter feel that his best mate and his lover betrayed him?

Hailey cringed reading the last part. First of all, she went with Fred, not George. Second of all how did she know what Ron said to her? And third of all-

"Pretty hot?!" Harry and Ron exclaimed at the same time before turning towards Draco with scowls on their faces.

"Don't you dare look at my sister like that you foul git!" Harry exclaimed snatching the paper from Hailey's hand furiously.

"And bad taste in men? What do you mean by good taste in men? Someone like you?" Ron scoffed.

"What's all this?" Professor Snape asked seizing the magazine from Harry's hand. "Let's see."

He started reading loudly what Rita Skeeter had written about Harry. He sneered every once in a while while the Slytherins were all rolling on the ground from laughing. "Harry Potter's well-wishers must hope that next time he will pick a worthier candidate. And Hailey Potter..." He stopped reading loudly before silently reading it to himself. He read the whole thing before keeping the paper down.

"Can't bottle up the fame, can you now Potter?" Snape asked.

"They've written about the Potter girl too Professor," Pansy said with a smirk before throwing her a look. "They've said-"

"I can very well see myself what they've written Ms Parkinson," Snape said not even glancing at Hailey once. There was a knock on the door. He went to see who it was.

"Why doesn't he want to read what they've written about her?" Pansy asked who had an annoyed expression on her pug face. Hailey fake laughed keeping her hand on the table.

"At least I can make the headline, unlike you Parkinson." She gave a tight-lipped smile getting back to work.

Hailey walked out of Potions class to get to charms. Hermione was talking to Parvati about some homework and Harry and Ron were fooling around. So she decided to head to class alone to keep a seat for them.

"Hello Hailey."

"Cedric," Hailey said with a smile. "Hi. I wasn't expecting you here."

"Yeah. I was just wondering... Can I walk you to your next class? You have charms next right?" He asked taking her in shock. How did he know that? "I asked one of your classmates, I swear I didn't stalk you." He quickly added. Cedric Diggory offered to walk her to class? Why thou? "It's okay if you do-"

"No it's alright."

"So how was your class?" He asked as they began walking side by side.

"Annoying. It's Snape for god's sake. Seeing his face makes my day ten times worse." She replied. Why is he here? Not that she minded, but why?

"You're probably wondering why I'm here. Or you may even be creeped out." Cedric said making her laugh. "With everything going on, I haven't really gotten the chance to talk to you. And you know last day you were under water and all...."

"Oh please." She said shaking her head. "You're one of the champions, okay? You've got places to be. I'm honoured you came through."

"It's always nice talking with you." The boy flashed him a smile. If it was the younger Hailey, she would've just straight up passed out. But For some reason, she didn't feel anything today. "How about after this tri wizard tournament we go to Hogsmead and catch up."

"Sounds like a plan."

"See you around Hailey Potter." He announced loudly before leaving making her laugh out loud.

There weren't many students in the class, so Hailey walked into the class and sat down. She sat on the third bench and kept the seat beside her for Hermione. But someone sat down beside her. It wasn't Hermione, but rather her favourite ginger.

"Hi," Ron said grinning at her.

"You know that Hermione will kick you out of this seat when she comes, right?" She asked to which he just shrugged.

"Dunno." He said before grinning again. Why is he so smiley?

"Are you drunk?"

"What?! No of course." He replied.

"Then why are you so smiley?"

"Can't I be happy seeing my favourite Potter?" He asked making Hailey feel light-headed. Since when did his words start having such an effect on her.

"Who is your favourite Potter?" Harry asked who sat down just behind them.

"Hailey of course," Ron said as he fake gasped loudly putting a hand on his chest.

"Why Ron? Why must you be so cruel?" He said before dramatically sighing. "No one likes me."

"Yeah, and people have been sending me hate letters for no obvious reasons," Hermione said sassily. Since the article Rita Skeeter wrote about Hermione playing with Viktor and Harry's hearts, she's been getting loads of hate letters. "Now Ronald, move. It's my seat."

Ron looked surprised as he looked around as if he was searching for something. "I can't see your name written anywhere Mione." He smugly.

"I hate you." She muttered before sitting down beside Harry.

"Do you like me?" Harry asked her hopefully.

"No. I hate you too."

"See! No one likes me! No one! Not a soul." Harry said crossing his arms over his chest with a pout.

"Nah Harold. I think Dobby loves you. He might even ask you to marry him." Hailey said as Harry made a disgusted face. Ron let out a laugh before turning to Hailey to give her a high five.

"I hate you. All of you."

__________

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

196 30 22
We all perfectly know the magic story about the "boy who lived". We all love this magical world and its unique characters. We all rejoiced at their v...
6K 93 27
The daughter of Sirius Black learns to live parent-less with her two uncles, Remus Lupin, and Tony Stark. An odd living arrangement, in two countries...
885K 21.5K 133
"๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐—ผ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’†, ๐ˆ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ - ๐‘ฐ ๐’Œ๐’๐’†๐’˜." ฯŸ Selene Black is the younger and only sister of Sirius Black, born...
104K 2.5K 90
"Whatever memories and moments define who you are or who you want to be, this one was among his." _ The second Sarah McCauley stepped over the thresh...