You Flinch During An Argument.. (ANGST!)

Alastor: "Dearest, I would never, ever, hurt you."

He'd pull you to him, stroking your back as you'd push your face in his chest, just laying/sitting/standing there with him.

Charlie: "I'm so sorry, Y/N! I didn't mean to scare you!"

She'd be at lost for words, yet she'd cuddle you, feeling horrible.

Vaggie: "Hun, please..Don't be scared."

She'd kiss your forehead multiple times and promise to always protect you.

Angel-Dust: "Shnookums! You know I'd never hurt you.."

He'd pull you in his chest-fluff and attempt to make you laugh, which he'll probably succeed in.

Valentino: "You actually think I'd hurt you, love?!"

He'd be taken back by your flinch, but immediately collect himself. He'd definitely pepper you in kisses to the point where you'd tell him to stop, blushing furiously.

Vox: "Pathetic.."

His words would hit you hard, if you were sensitive, you'd probably break out crying. Once he sees you sobbing, he'd immediately regret what he said and quickly apologize to you, pulling you close.

Husk: "...Maybe..Maybe we should stop seeing each-other again."

He'd actually think that if you both break up, things would get better for you. You'd practically beg him to not leave you, tears streaming down your face. He'd feel pity and change his mind.

Lucifer: "My love, I'd never hurt you..Never."

He'd kiss you on your forehead, and treat you like a Goddess for the whole day.

Blue: "I-I..I didn't mean to scare you, I'm sorry!"

He'd start crying, cradling you in his arms. (So Innocent..🥺) You'd have to tell him your okay and kiss him on the cheek, before leaning your head on his chest.

Robo Fizz: "Listen, I'd never hurt you! There's no reason to flinch, nor is there anyone reason for me to yell at you anymore!"

He'd get so mad at himself because he yelled at you..But, he wouldn't show it because he didn't want to scare you again. He'd cuddle with you until you feel better!

This Was Kinda Sad For Me To Make..At Least You And Your Lover Made Up! AND, THATS ON AN EXCLAMATION POINT, HAHAHAHAHA!