You're Under The Mistletoe With Them

Listen, Don't Judge That Image, Alright?! I SHIP ALASTOR AND VOX!

Alastor: He was surprised to explain his emotions, you were just confused on whether Valentino or Angel-Dust put that there.

"Well, darling. It seems we must kiss, due to that hideous tradition." Alastor glares at the mistletoe as you snicker at his words.

"I guess so." You agree. Alastor stays quiet, not knowing when to start. You notice this, and smile, taking control.

You lean into him, capturing his lips in yours.

He immediately kisses you back.

||Meanwhile With Angel & Vox||

"HA, told ya. Pay up, Vox." Angel holds his hand out. Vox glares at him before throwing $200 dollars at him roughly. He literally threw at his face.

Charlie: You were talking to Valentino, until suddenly you heard a giggle. You turn around only to see Charlie holding up a mistletoe at the top of your heads.

"Hehe, whoops!" She kisses you on the lips. You cup her cheeks, kissing her back. Valentino slowly walks away with a seductive smirk sent straight towards Vox, whom is blushing already knowing what Valentinos going to do to him.  (Poor Vox. 😭)

Vaggie: She was sitting on a stool. Little did she know, that above her was a mistletoe. Suddenly, you wrap your arms around her, making her jump.

Vaggie turns around, noticing it's you, "Oh, Y/N, you scared me."

You laughed a bit, "I never thought you could be scared!"

Vaggie rolls her eyes with a smile. Angel was walking to sit on a stool, out of the corner of his eyes, he notices the mistletoe, and smirks.

"Ay, Vaggie, Y/NN!" He calls, they both turn to him.

"Yeah?" Vaggie replies, Angel points to the mistletoe above them. You and Vaggie look up at the mistletoe.

You smile, and kiss her, taking her by surprise.

After a moment, Vaggie kissed you back as Angel cheers. (Gotta Love Angel. ❤️)

Angel-Dust: (I Got Inspired By This Thing Someone Made On A Different App. All Credit Goes To Them. This Is Basically Like A Head-Cannon.)

• Your face was flushed from all the sexual innuendo's that are coming out of his mouth in quiet whispers accompanied by a wicked grin that showed off his golden tooth perfectly.

• He'll lightly drag his hands up and down your body, slowly. Only stopping for few seconds on his favorite parts to grip them or give them a little, gentle pinch.

• Alastor has definitely pranced out of the room, the moment you two bumped into the doorway and bumped into each-other under the mistletoe.

• Everyone else is following right behind him.

• He's waited for this so~ long. Too long.

• He definitely wants to just get to the point, but he wants it to be special?

• Oof, never thought he'd want something special with someone, but here we are.