You Save Them From An Exterminator

Request From: @Joshuahchandler101

Alastor: It's quite a surprise an Exterminator tried attacking him, you were in his house that day. And when an Exterminator tried attacking Alastor, your protective instincts kicked in and you pushed Alastor out of the way, managed to grab something, and shoved the Exterminator outside. You quickly locked the door and hugged Alastor tightly, nuzzling him.

Charlie: Nah, if an Exterminator tried attacking her, Lucifer would immediately know and chase her down..Then beats their ass. After that, Lucifer would tell you what happened and you'd hug Charlie, apologizing to both her and Lucifer for not being there. You can't say anything against this, because this is so damn true, Lucifer's Charlie instincts would go to the max.

Vaggie: You'd immediately grab her spear and point it to the Exterminator's neck, taking them by surprise to how tf you have an Exterminator's Spear. You'd become the new Vaggie and start threatening them until they leave. Once they leave, you give Vaggie's spear back and kiss her cheek with a smile, happy she's safe. (Seriously? Why Does Vaggie's Spear Look Like An Exterminator's..?)

Angel-Dust: You'd run over to the Exterminator doing the Naruto run, then you'd go full Anime on their ass. Angel would be shocked, but would be grateful nonetheless.

Husk: Simple. You'd grab his Booze, throw it at the Exterminator, throw the body outside (like Alastor taught you. 😀), and cuddle a bored Husk.

Valentino: The Exterminator had the audacity to break into the studio when Valentino didn't even leave at all, they also tried attacking Vox and Velvet if you didn't prevent it by grabbing one of Valentino's shotguns, angrily shooting them, screaming in rage.

Vox: He didn't even know what was going on, all he heard was gunshots and a spear dropping to the ground. Then you ran over to him with an innocent smile and pecked his screen lovingly, confusing him even worse on why you're acting like this suddenly.

Velvet: Nah, she'd be capable to beat their ass. Our Velvet is an independent, strong, powerful girl. 😌

Lucifer: The Exterminators wouldn't think twice to fighting him. You would back off, because you know he can beat their ass. Lucifer's pretty powerful, and whenever someone attempts to fight him, he gets pissed. Especially if they tried fighting you. If they tried fighting you, he'd send them all the way back to their Realm then he wouldn't leave your side because he's so damn protective of you now.

Blue: He's more powerful than he thought, it's like something kicks in his veins, which just makes him snap and fight back. You were going to save him, until he shocked you by beating them himself. His looks may deceive people into thinking he's weak and innocent, just because Lucifer took away his Overlord reputation. But just because he went soft, doesn't mean he's still not powerful. Blue harbors dark secrets that nobody knew about it, not even his brother.

Robo Fizz: It doesn't make any sense. Why tf would an Exterminator go to an Amusement Park of all places? Anyway, you and Mammon would team up and beat the Exterminator's ass, then you'd do your lil' dancey dance and go check up on Fizz.

Mammon: You, Mammon, and Robo Fizz all team up to make the Exterminator regret existing in the world! At this point, you three should be known as the Fantastic Three, because you guys make an iconic trio. 😌

Verosika Mayday: Vortex taught you how to fight to defend Verosika, so I guess it came in handy for this day. After you were done making the Exterminator whimper in pain, you run over to her like a child when their Father finally comes back after they got Milk..Without Vortex, Verosika wouldn't be existing anymore.

Vortex: Yeah, nobody is touching this Hellhound if you're there to witness it. Don't worry, you just wanna have a little talk with the Exterminator! After you were done, you walked back over to Vortex, dusting your hands off before snuggling into his warmth.

Arackniss: You're about to prove Arackniss that you're fit to beat his own Father. You went Moxie from Helluva Boss when Bliztø asked for some weapons to use to give to Mr. Lyle so he could continue the process to commit ✨d i e✨ .

Are There More Demons That Are The Seven Deadly Sins?? I've Always Wondered That..AND, THATS ON TWO CURIOUS PERIODS, HAHAHAHAHA!