Mammon Catch Up!

I Remember Someone Asked For A Mammon Catch Up, So I Had To Do My Research About Him. And Now I Know Some Stuff About This Guy And I'll Add Him In. Remember, I Only Know SOME Things About Him. So I Don't Know Too Much, You Can Inform Me Some Things I Should Know About Him. Btw, I Forgot Who The User Was Of Who Asked Me To Do A Catch Up Of This. If Your Reading This, User Who Told Me To Make A Catch Up Of This, Here Ya Go! ^^

How You Met: You were at Loo Loo Land with Stolas, Octavia, Blitzø, Moxie, and Millie. You didn't meet Mammon yet, but Millie begged you to go with her at Loo Loo Land again and you agreed out of boredom. When Mammon saw you, he couldn't keep his eyes off you.

Your Family: Stolas adopted you, making you royalty and Octavia's step-sibling.

His/Your Nicknames For Him/You: His are lil' one and cutie. Yours are beanstalk (bc he's ginormous ) and love.

When He Gets Jealous: Visting Loo Loo Land a lot just to see Mammon, means you know Robo Fizz. You also love making Mammon jealous, which ends up with Fizz chiming in to annoy Mammon. One day, you, Fizz, and Mammon all were in backstage, waiting for the stage to be finished getting cleaned. Until something which made Mammon snap happened.

"You're so cute, Fizz." You complimented Fizz, cutting his rambling off.

Fizz looked at you in confusion, tilting his head to Mammon whom didn't seem to notice what was going on yet. You gave him the sign that girls give to their boy best friend that they're trying to make their boyfriend jealous by flirting with them.

"Oh..OH!" Fizz realized before smirking and leaning close to your face, "Thanks, sugar. I think you're quite ravishing."

Once Mammon heard what Fizz said, he licked his lips in anger, slowly turning to you and him.

You did the regrettable thing you could ever do in your entire life in-front of Mammon...You pecked Robo Fizz in-front of Mammon.

"Alright, that's the last straw.." Mammon grumbled as low as he can, standing up and storming over to you. He grabbed your hand and dragged you away from an amused Fizz.

Mammon slammed you against the wall and pressed his cold lips against yours, he grabbed both your wrists and pinned it above your head..

"Sorry, Love." You giggled, wrapping your arms around him. He wrapped his arms around you protectively, did I forget to mention he's really over-protective over you like Verosika?

Where He Likes To Kiss: Your forehead and lips. He likes when you snuggle close to him when he does it.

He Wants Your Attention: He'd poke your ribs repeatedly, whispering your name over and over again. When he finally gets your attention, he peppers your confused face with kisses.

Top/Bottom/Switch: He's a top. Sorry. I see him as a rough top who doesn't give mercy.

Big Spoon Or Little Spoon: Big spoon. He'd hold you really tightly.

If You Sat On His Lap: He'd get annoyed, because he's usually strict and serious, like Lucifer, but would bite back a smile when he feels you cuddle up to him.

Your Favorite Celebrity That He Envies: Jason Isaacs. You both were watching Harry Potter and The Chamber Of Secrets once, then Lucius Malfoy/Jason Isaacs appeared and you began silently squealing. Mammon got so pissed and jelly, he had to cover your eyes each time he sees Jason Isaacs appear in the movie which was probably in the first part and last part.

If You Broke Up With Him: "....Fuck you."

He'd get even more strict than he already is, whenever he sees you at Loo Loo Land, he'd always glare daggers at you while you're trying to avoid them. Fizz wouldn't hate you at all, he usually defends you whenever Mammon is blaming you on something. Thanks to this, you're now scared of Mammon, he feels bad for making you fear him actually. If you tried moving on, he'd be REALLY mad and start glaring red holes into the man/woman's skull you're with.

There May Be Some People Who Don't Really Care About Who Mammon Is, But I Felt Bad For Not Adding Him In When Someone Asked For Me To Do It. Also, I've Noticed How I've Made A Lot Of Catch Up's, I'm Really Sorry If That's Annoying You! I'm Just Really Excited With The New Characters Vivziepop Made And Wanted To Add Them And Because I Didn't Want To Disappoint Anyone If I Declined Their Request..