You Straddle Them And Try Seducing Them

Alastor: He'd be a blushing mess and would begin stuttering through his words. But once you get seductive with him, thats when he starts getting seductive with you too.

Charlie: She'd be confused, so she'd just hug you close to her. You'd change your mind on trying to seduce her by just cuddling with her. (Little Bean. 😌)

Vaggie: Her first reaction is to glare at you, but once you begin seducing her, she'd immediately go silent and just allow you to do whatever you want to her.

Angel-Dust: He'd smirk at you before getting touchy, whispering seductively in your ear. He'd be the one seducing you, trust me.

Valentino: This moth man would grip your bum and begin murmuring sexual innuendos in your ear like Angel, and you'd nearly get a nose bleed thanks to him.

Vox: He'd start attempting to shrug you off, only to go silent when you kiss his neck, trailing over to the middle part of it.

Lucifer: He'd be slightly angered you attempted to do that and shoved you down his bed, crawling on top of you, taking his tie off. Now WE ALL KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN-

Husk: He'd glare, like Vaggie, but hold you close as you play with his fur.

Blue: He'd begin blushing and stuttering like Alastor, but instantly pull you back when you kiss his neck, and he would be the one doing that to you. He'd be seducing you...Horny little bean.

Robo Fizz: Bruh, I SWEAR! While you'd be straddling him, you'd accidentally turn 18+ mode on and he'd make you want to turn it on again. (Or Maybe I'd Just Do That On 'Accident' ;)

I Just Realized....Husk Doesn't Wear Any Clothes, All He Has Thats Covering Him Is His Fur..THE MAN IS NAKED!