You're An Overlord

Request From: @NoName_Typing

Alastor: Right when you introduced yourself as Vox' little sibling, he knew you were an Overlord, so it wasn't much of a surprise to him. When you told him, he finally told you he knew all along and you were horrible at keeping it a secret.

Charlie: She'd be really surprised and slightly upset you or her Father never told her. But she wouldn't be mad at you, because she thinks it's cool that you're all powerful and can defend yourself. It also explains why you didn't look surprised when Alastor came and greeted him as if you knew him.

Vaggie: I already said you're an Overlord during the preference, "Who's Your Best Friend?" So, she already knows. But however, she was indeed skeptical of you and took time to fully trust you..Once she fully trusted you, that's when you two started dating.

Angel-Dust: He'd immediately start talking shit about Valentino with you, Molly, and Cherri when he found out you also hate Valentino, you being an Overlord.

Husk: He wouldn't care. As long as you don't act like Alastor, he doesn't care.

Blue: Blue supports you being an Overlord and doesn't care about the decisions you make, he still loves you. But, this is part of the reason as to why Charlie envies you. Your Father allowed you to become an Overlord, even though you're the youngest and Charlie got jealous, because she's the eldest but she was happy for you anyway.

Lucifer: Why would you need to tell him you're an Overlord, when you go to his Overlord meetings?! But you probably didn't tell him when you first met, so when he first saw you at one of his Overlord meetings, he was confused on why you were there. When the meeting was over, he confronted you and you finally told him then he glared at you, angered that you didn't tell him as you gave him the puppy-dog eyes so he can forgive you.

Valentino: He'd instantly get protective over you during Overlord meetings, because he knows how some of the Overlords can be. Stolas is one of those Overlords and he, being Valentino's rival, always flirts with you until Valentino finally snaps and back-hands Stolas, taking you, Vox, and Velvet back.

Vox: You're Alastor's sibling. Of course he knows you're an Overlord, you didn't even have to tell him.

Velvet: She'd be so happy because now she, Vox, and Valentino gets to see you every day (Minus Saturday And Sunday) during Overlord meetings. Whenever she sees you there, she'd always wave at you excitedly as your trying to speak to Lucifer.

Robo Fizz: He'd grin and start telling you to bug Mammon whenever you see him at Lucifer's palace and video his reaction. You gladly do so, annoying tf out of Mammon.

Mammon: He'd groan in annoyance, knowing you're going to embarrass him in-front of Lucifer and the other Overlords. Stolas would be pretty happy to see you there and embarrass you, his own child, instead, making Mammon yell "Karma!" from where he is.

Verosika Mayday: She'd be surprised that her loved one is an Overlord, yet she'd be slightly upset you didn't tell her and ask you in a soft tone, "Why didn't you tell me, though..?" which would make you feel bad. When you told her that you were scared she'd break up with you, she instantly pulled you in her arms and promised to never do that to you..

Vortex: He'd be pretty chill about it, he wouldn't even be mad. He'd be confused on why you didn't tell him, though..But he'd brush it off, knowing it's probably something personal.

Arackniss: He's fine with you being an Overlord, as long as you don't hurt anyone even though he shouldn't be talking.

I'm Tired Af..This'll Be The Last Request I'll Be Making For Today...Good Night.