You Call Them By A Different Name On Accident

I'll Be Choosing Some Random Names Btw.

Alastor: He'd be pretty upset and frown for once in his life as he asks you why you said Noah to him in a soft voice.

"Who's Noah?" - Alastor

"I didn't say Noah." - Y/N

"Yes, you did..Who's Noah?" - Alastor :(

Charlie: You probably called her Helsa which is why she froze in her tracks and just stared at you silently, swallowing her saliva. (Ew I Shivered 😬)

"Why did you call me Helsa? I'm not Helsa. If you want Helsa, she's at the Von Eldritch Kingdom not the Magne." - Charlie *In A Venomous Tone*

Vaggie: She wouldn't talk to you for a week until you explain yourself, which is what you've been doing for those past weeks but she didn't let you explain.

"Explain then." - Vaggie

"It was—" - Y/N

"You know what? I don't even want to hear it." - Vaggie

(6 minutes later)

"Why haven't you explained yet?" - Vaggie

"WTF DO YOU THINK I'VE BEEN TRYING TO DO FOR THE PAST DAMN WEEKS?!" - Y/N

Angel-Dust: This boi would immediately know it was an accident judged by the look of regret in your eyes and just laugh it off, patting your head...At least he stayed calm about it. 😃

Husk: He'd stare at you silently, his claws tapping the bar as he breaths heavily in anger. This man looks intimidating asf..IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY!

"Husk, it was an accident. I have no idea who Chad is.." - Y/N

"You definitely do if you'd call me by his name." - Husk

"Oh my Lucifer, it was an accident! Would you let it go?!" - Y/N >:(

"I'm not letting this go for weeks, trust me." - Husk

Blue: Poor baby..Why would you say this? Just..Just why? Like Alastor, he'd ask you why you said that in a timid voice, fearing the response.

"W-Who's Karen?" - Blue

"Oh, Karen? She's my next-door neighbor. Annoying little shit. Sorry for insulting you in that way." - Y/N *Gives Tight Hug*

"Oh.." - Blue

Lucifer: You know that meme where you screw up and they say, "So, you have chosen death?" Yeah, that's him. The glare that he sent you was menacing asf, you can't even describe it. This is probably how it went..Btw, I'm going to write a whole story, so...Get ready.

You and Lucifer were in his limo, but you began looking for the keys for a chest you bought.

"Lucifer, do you know where the keys are?" Y/N asked their husband whom continued to tap on his phone, not making eye-contact with them without responding.

"Lucifer?" Y/N called again, "Do you know where the keys are?" They repeated, frowning once Lucifer ignored them again.

"Sebastian!" They miss-named him, making him slowly turn to them with a menacing glare.

"Wait..WHO TF-" Lucifer cut himself off, Y/N immediately crawling backwards as they put a bag over their head to avoid Lucifer's terrifying and deadly glare.

"I said Luci! Not Sebastian." Y/N stammered, holding her knees up to her chest.

"It better be Sebastian Stan," Lucifer glared harder, "or Sebastian Michaelis!"