Octavia/Stolas Catch Up!

Request From: @LemonBell333

(Optional! There Is A Song Next To The Image, You May Put It On If You'd Like!)

How You Met: You're the youngest Von Eldritch, you probably met Octavia through Helsa, Seviathan, and Charlie.

Your Family: Helsa is your older sister, Seviathan is your older brother, Frederick is your Father, and Bethesda is your Mother. But you have issues with them, so you always stay at the Magne Kingdom, seeing Charlie as your new sister, Lucifer as your new Father, and Lilith as your new Mother.

Your/Her Nicknames For You/Her: Hers are love and sweetie. Yours are Owl-lady and Princess.

She Gets Jealous: One of the maids in the Geotia Kingdom was flirting with you, making you uncomfortable. You were silently pleading for Octavia or Stolas to walk in on this.

"You know if you were a vegetable, you'd be a 'cute-cumber." The maid we'll call, Evelyn, flirted awfully.

(Honestly, Even I Can Flirt Better Than That. Like..I'm The Rollercoaster, You're The Rider, I'll Make You Scream. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Sorry, I'll Leave..)

"Heh, thanks. But I have a girlfriend.." You remind her awkwardly, looking for Octavia.

Much to your luck, you heard footsteps that definitely belonged to Octavia.

"I don't see her." Evelyn shrugs, hand on her hip.

"Turn around." A British voice cut in, making Evelyn spin around only to meet the angered face of Octavia Goetia, "Now you see her."

"Y-Your majesty! I-" Evelyn was cut off by a wave of dismissal by Octavia.

"Save it. I already told my Father. Guards!" Octavia glared, the guards took Evelyn and dragged her away.

"Octavia!" You exclaimed and jumped in your girlfriends arms, a look of relief on your face.

"Are you okay?! Did she do anything to you?!" Octavia asked frantically and worriedly.

"No, no! The only thing that pained for me to hear and see are her poor flirting and her disgusting smirk." You laughed, tucking your head in the crook of Octavia's neck.

Where She Kisses You: Your hand, like her Father, and cheek.

She Wants Your Attention: She'd sigh every five seconds, just to annoy you or catch your attention. When she does, she wraps her arms around you and cuddles.

Big Spoon Or Little Spoon: Big spoon, she usually holds you protectively when doing so.

If You Sat On Her Lap: She'd blush as Stolas wiggles his brows at you two, making you giggle and snuggle closer into Octavia's embrace. (Lmao I Accidentally Typed Mbracso And Autocorrect Couldn't Even Fix It.)

Your Favorite Celebrity She Envies: Elizabeth Olsen. She hates her now..

If You Broke Up With Her: "W-Whatever, I don't care.."

She does. Now Stolas and possibly Stella hate you, congratulations. You never visit the Geotia Kingdom anymore after the drama that happened, which saddened Octavia because she still wants to see you at least..If you tried getting with another person, she'd have a breakdown in her room..

Who's Taller/Shorter: She's taller, you're shorter..She inherits it from her Father.

STOLAS

How You Met: You're Moxie's twin and Millie's sibling-in-law

How You Met: You're Moxie's twin and Millie's sibling-in-law. Your parents are unknown, along with your other siblings. (If You Even Have Any.)

Your Family: Moxie's your twin brother.

Your/His Nicknames For You/Him: Yours are my King, adorable Owl, and cuddle-buddy. His are my Queen, cutie, and love.

He Gets Jealous: Valentino, being his rival, always flirts with you whenever he bumps into you and Stolas with Vox and Velvet. That pisses Stolas off to the extreme.

"Why hello, Y/NN~" Valentino drawled out seductively, making Stolas growl.

"Hey, Val!" You cheerfully replied, seeming to be oblivious towards the fact he's attempting to flirt with you.

"You look absolutely stunning today.." Valentino compliments, bringing a wider smile to your face.

"Why thank you! You look quite handsome today yourself." You told him, not noticing Stolas' glare.

Stolas wrapped his arms around your waist protectively, not taking his eyes off Valentino.

"Valentino, don't you have a boyfriend?" Stolas reminds him, gesturing to Vox who was typing on his phone, completely ignoring whatever was going on.

"Oh, yeah..You're right." Valentino smiles sarcastically at Stolas before it fell and he left with Vox and Velvet.

"I don't want you around him anymore, love." Stolas suddenly spoke, pulling you in his arms. You, being obedient, nods with a smile and snuggles closer to his fluff.

Where He Likes To Kiss You: Your hand, like I said in the Octavia part, and the neck for sexual purposes-

He Wants Your Attention: He'd start whining, nuzzling your lap, making you ruffle his hair, satisfying him as a purr left his lips.

Top/Bottom/Switch: Top. We all had this coming..

Big Spoon Or Little Spoon: Little spoon, most of the time he spoons you.

If You Sat On His Lap: He'd run his hands up and down your thighs, placing his chin on your shoulder.

Your Favorite Celebrity That He Envies: Robert Downey Jr. You only like him because he's kinda funny, but he's way older than you. Yet, Stolas envies him because he wants to be funny like him.

If You Broke Up With Him: "N-No..Please, please don't leave me!"

He'd hug you tightly, crying in your shoulder, not wanting you to leave him, practically begging you not to. This is the first time anyone has seen Stolas, one of the Princes of Hell, crying and begging for you to stay. You would stay with him out of guilt and pity, holding him close to you. In the end, Stolas will always have you.

Who's Taller/Shorter: He's taller, you're shorter. Why should you be surprised..?

I Fooking Love You Guys, Especially Your Comments. They Make Me Cackle. AND, THATS ON A TRUTHFUL AND LOVING PERIOD, HAHAHAHAHA!