Who They're/Your Jealous Of

You: Mimzy. You noticed how good of friends they are. And you also noticed how Mimzy always flirts with him and gets a bit too close for your taste. Out of the corner of your eye, you notice her smirking at you as she flirts with him. You then grab Alastor and ask him if you two can leave, which, thankfully, you two did.

Alastor: Lucifer. You and Alastor visited the Magne's Kingdom once. Lucifer started squishing your cheeks playfully as you laughed. Alastor was furious! Only he can make his darling laugh, nobody else! So, after Lucifer went to Charlie. Alastor was glaring at him the whole entire time.

You: Vaggie. Nobody can really blame your jealousy, they were dating before they recently broke up. Charlie noticed how upset you looked when Vaggie spoke with her, and reassured you, nothing is going on.

Charlie: Angel-Dust. You and him are really good friends. Charlie always cuts off his sentences which kinda pissed him off. After the conversation, Charlie kept an eye on you and him.

Valentino: Alastor. Alastor and you knew each other as children, so, obviously Valentino was jelly. Alastor flirts with you playfully, he isn't in love with you, you two are just friends. But, our BeLoVeD Valentino thinks differently. Once he saw Alastor flirt with you, he snapped. He took you home and you two spent the day hugging and soft kisses.

You: Vox. They used to date, nobody has the right to blame you for feeling jealous. You always silently cried when you think about this. Velvet notices it all the time, and tries to tell you its not true, but it's no use. Valentino and Vox get confused, but they soon realize why. Valentino hugs you and rubs your back, the whole day he gave you his attention. Even Vox said that he doesn't love him like that anymore. ((Sorry All The Val x Vox Shippers..Its The Truth. UwU))

Vox: VALENTINO! He always flirts with you, the moment you two met, his, "Deja vu" mode immediately turned on, Vox was furious that his friend did this to him. One day, at the Club..Valentino kissed you on the cheek as a thank you for helping him clean up a mess he made. You didn't care, all you did was smile. Vox, on the other hand, didn't like what he just had the unfortunate opportunity to witness, Vox actually screamed at Valentino which started an argument. At the end, Valentino apologized and said he'll never do that again. Vox was grateful his love was his again.

You: Velvet. These two are best friends and always share the latest trends and videos, some people can easily mistake them as a couple. You asked Vox if you two can hang out, "Sorry, Velvet and I are planning to head out." Vox replied, you were...Upset, yet, angry at the same time to explain your emotions, but you held back your tears, "It's fine.." You told him. Once he left, you stormed out of the house and ran to the Club. Valentino noticed your sad expression, "What happened?!" Valentino asked, you explained how he never has time for you, and he only has time for Velvet. Valentino came up with plan and explained that maybe Vox should have a taste of his own medicine. Valentino flirted with you, became touchy with you whenever Vox was near, you even told him you had to cancel your plans to hang out with Valentino, like he did with Velvet. Vox has had it. He shot up from where he was sitting, "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON BETWEEN YOU TWO?!" Vox yelled, "We thought maybe you should know how it feels being refused all the time." Valentino answered, Vox then calmed down and apologized for not paying attention to you, and begged you to never pull something like this again, you forgave him and promised not to.

You: One word, Lilith. Come on, people. They used to be freaking married, worse than breaking up with your boyfriend/girlfriend. You were going on a walk with Lilith and Lucifer, Lucifer stopped talking to you and only spoke to Lilith, you tried getting his attention like talking to him, but he wouldn't budge. So, you, being the sassy and dramatic person you are, stopped talking to him the whole time. Lucifer noticed this and became upset, once Lilith left, he turned to you."Y/NN, why aren't you talking to me, did I do something wrong?!" Lucifer asks worriedly, you didn't answer, which got him even more worried, "Y/N, PLEASE, TALK TO ME!" Lucifer suddenly yelled/asked you, that's when you whipped towards him and became dramatic as usual, "YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW?! FINE, YOU WERE IGNORING ME THE WHOLE ENTIRE TIME AND WAS TALKING TO YOUR 'Wife' THERE, NOW, YOU KNOW! Satisfied?!" You yelled at him dramatically, Lucifer's lips slowly curved up into an evil and knowing smirk, "You're jealous..Because, I wasn't giving you attention, my Queen?~" He teased, the way he said the last part made you flustered as he teased you all the way back to the Kingdom

Lucifer: Vox. Lucifer was hosting a ball, and Vox was invited. Now, when Vox arrived, the first person he spoke to..Was you. Lucifer just thought he was bored and wanted to speak to someone. But, he noticed how close he was getting to you as you giggled cutely which made Vox smile. Lucifer noticed the smile and recognized the meaning, he stomped up to you guys with a strained smile, "Hm, what are you two doing??" Lucifer asks in his usual cold stern way, "We're just chatting. Why do you ask?" You replied, "Because Voxie here, is getting a bit to close to my Queen!" Vox would just be standing there with a deadpanned expression as Lucifer's demon form appears, "Listen, Luci, we were just talking to each other. Nothing else, no need to get jealous, Magne." Vox assures Lucifer sarcastically. You notice what's going on and grab Lucifer by his wrist, dragging him to your shared room before matters get worse, and calm him down by massaging his hair with your fingers.

You: Cherri Bomb. Even though their just friends, that doesn't justify how close they are. Angel told Cherri Bomb his real name first, after he met you! He told you his real name after he told Cherri Bomb. He always puts her first, and never you! And need I remind you readers, it really pissed you off! So, you started telling Husk everything before Angel, which angered him, obviously, Husk was confused why you told him first and never Angel. But, he started to understand, and he liked your plan. Angel started to get mad why you never him firs-- but, then it clicked. He kinda deserved this because he never put you first. So, he apologized a million times, and you forgave him.

Angel-Dust: Husk. You and Husk were drinking buddies. One day, you forgot about your plans with Angel..To drink with Husk. You came home and you saw Angel glaring at you, "Did you enjoy your drinking time with your bestie, Y/N?" Angel asked with a raised brow and anger, yet jealousy, laced in his voice "Oh shit. Angel, I am so, so, sorry for bailing out on you!" You apologized, but an apology wasn't enough for Angel, "SO, YOU HAVE TIME FOR HUSK, BUT, YOU NEVER HAVE TIME FOR ME?!" Angel yelled, his voice echoing, scaring you a bit, as tears stream down your cheeks, "Angel, stop! I said I'm sorry!" You tried, "SORRY ISN'T ENOUGH!" Angel yells at you again, as he claws you, making you gasp in hurt and horror, Angel realizes what he did and his expression turns into a face of guilt, "Y/N, BABY, I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TOO!" Angel apologized several times, as you slowly get up and hug him, cutting his rambling off, he hugs back and you two spend the rest of the night hugging.

I'm too lazy to do Husk and Vaggie..Don't judge, admit it, a lot of people are lazy if they wrote 1375 words. -_- If I did Vaggie, it'd probably be Charlie.