Who You Don't Get Along With

Alastor: Vaggie. You two used to be friends, until she found out your dating the Radio Demon. You don't like it because she can't mind her own business in your relationship and because she usually curses Alastor out for dumb-ass reasons.

Charlie: Husk. You find him lazy and he doesn't do anything, but drink Booze and sit around doing nothing. That's your opinion, not mine!

Vaggie: Vox. Valentino sometimes brings him to hurt your brother, which makes you hate him 100%.

Angel-Dust: Valentino. The fact he ruined your boyfriend's life, is what pissed you off the most and made you two despise each-other.

Valentino: Lucifer. The first moment you two met each-other...Utter, damn, hatred, you two became enemies. Lucifer would kill you, but that would make Valentino go on a killing spree and make all of Hell go on a lock-down.

Vox: Seviathan. You hate him because he broke your best friend, Charlie's heart. You two are on the verge OF FREAKING DEATH!!!!

Lucifer: Angel-Dust. His sexual business disgusts you. And let's not get you started on how he flirts with people the minute he meets them.

Husk: Alastor. If you noticed how annoyed he sounded when he told Husk to find someone better than you in, 'They Argue With Their Rival/Enemy' .

Damn, this was short as hell. AND THATS ON PERIOD, HAHAHAHAHA!