You Hug Them From Behind

Alastor: He'd jump, then turn around, only to see you hugging him tightly with a big grin on your face. He'd smile larger than he already does and hug you back.

"Hello, Darling!"

Charlie: She doesn't say anything, but turns around to you. She'd kiss your forehead softly and stroke your hair.

"Hello, my Sunflower."

Vaggie: She'd peck your cheek and hold your hand for the rest of the day.

"I love you, Hun.."

Angel-Dust: Ass grab, then cuddle.

"Hello~" 😉

Valentino: INSTANT TIGHT HUG! He'd literally pick you up and hold you in his arms.

"I'm warm, aren't I?" 😏

Lie. He's cold asf.

Vox: He'd shove you off. Once he sees your hurt expression and sees how you were about to leave, he'd immediately grab you, cup your cheeks roughly, and kiss you aggressively.

"Don't even think about leaving..."

Husk: He'd probably side hug you..Then quickly give you a peck on the forehead.

"I didn't — STOP TEASING ME, I DIDN'T KISS YOU!"

Lucifer: He'd immediately turn around, ready to shove off the dumb-ass who tried touching him, only to see his Angel, his only Angel hugging him with an adorable little smile. Then he'd kiss your forehead, holding you tight.

"Hello, my Queen."

Blue: This little adorable bean would blush and hug you back gently.

"O-Oh, hello, dear.." 🥺

Robo Fizz: He'd smile and hold you close in his arms by his robotic arms.

"Hey, beautiful.."

Velvet: She'd smile really big and hold as long as she can. She would give you a kiss on the cheek and start showering you with compliments.

"Come 'ere, my icing!"

This Made Me Feel Fuzzy Inside! AND, THATS ON AN EXCLAMATION POINT, HAHAHAHAHA!