Wally Wackford Catch Up!

Request From: @BiaCipherDreemur

How You Met: You work at Loo Loo Land with him, but when it burnt down, he offered you a job at his factory.

Your Family: Your family left you.

Your/His Nicknames For You/Him: Yours are my Wackford and mustache-o because he has a mustache. His are love and hun.

He Gets Jealous: He rarely gets jealous, but one of his employees usually try to get closer to you as a way of flirting with you.

You were being followed around by Chad, the employee that keeps trying to get close to you, and you were terrified. You've been telling him that you're taken and he still wouldn't listen.

(Chad:

"Chad, would you please leave me alone?!" You beg, stopping in your tracks as you glare at him

"But, baby," Chad started, "You're just so beautiful, you make me want to cling onto you."

"First of all: never call me baby, we're not dating. Second of all: stay the FUCK away from me! I've told you numerous times that I'm dating someone." You snap, attempting to the hold back the urge to smack him across the face right then and there.

"Mhm!" A voice cut in, grabbing you and Chad's attentions, "And thats me."

You and Chad turned around only to see Wally, making Chad's eyes widened and for you to smirk in satisfaction. Wally may seem harmless and weak, but he's very powerful, he just never showed his power.

"B-Boss..N-Nice to see you again." Chad stuttered out as Wally glared down at his figure.

"Yeah..I'll leave." Chad sighed, walking past Wally over to Loopty and Lyle.

"Thanks, Wally! I had it covered, but you helped." You smiled at the white-haired man, whom hugged you tightly.

"You can say, you say I'm the best boyfriend!" He exclaimed, making you laugh.

Where He Likes Kissing You: Your cheek and your neck. But he thinks kissing your neck is too sexual, so he first asks for your consent so you're comfortable with it. Consent is the main key. 😌

He Wants Your Attention: He'd make weird noises every five seconds with a pout on his face and then you'd feel bad, holding him in your arms.

Top/Bottom/Switch: Bottom. And he feels no shame, you're also soft when it comes to sex with him.

Big Spoon Or Little Spoon: Little spoon.

If You Sat On His Lap: He'd pull you closer, putting his head under your arms, looking up at you with an adorable little smile.

Your Favorite Celebrity That He Envies: Brandon Rogers...

If You Broke Up With Him: Like I said with Blue and Velvet, I will beat TF out of you if you ever broke up with this little bean. 😤

Anyway, he'd be pretty upset, but let you go because he wants you to be happy. He'd get over it and some point, staying the way he is, then he'd ask if you two just want to be friends and you'd accept. If you fell in love with a different man/woman, it'd pain for him to see it but he'd hide it with support.

Who's Taller/Shorter: He's shorter. He hates when you rub it in his face tho.

** Now That I Think About It, I Can See Why You Like This Imp, Bia. (Can I Call You That? Sorry If You Don't Like It..) AND, THATS ON PERIOD, HAHAHAHAHA!