They Go Yandere (Slight TW?)

Request From: @LemonBell333

Don't Worry, It's Just Jelly. 🙂

Alastor: He'd spy on you when you go home a lot, he'd also kill anyone who has a crush on you. Basically what a Yandere would do.

"Hello, my dear! Why do you want to know where they are? It doesn't matter, would you like to go out with Rosie and I?" - Alastor

(Calm Down, You Crazy Alastor Fangirls/Boys/People, Vivziepop Confirmed Alastor And Rosie Are Just Friends. Mimzy On The Other Hand..Apparently, She's Head Over Heels For Him.)

Charlie: She'd be a Yandere who feels emotions, unlike many other Yanderes. She wouldn't stalk you, but she'd walk you home even if you say no..She won't be taking that as answer. If anyone had a crush on you, then she'd have them executed but would tell the guards to do it in secret and not to tell anyone.

"Oh, Y/F? They left..I guess they were bad news." - Charlie

Vaggie: She'd be an over-protective Yandere, she would get really scared that someone/something would harm you. She always offers to walk you home and you accept happily. If anyone had a crush on you, she'd threaten them and if they doubt her threats and continue flirting with you..Then yeah, she'd show them her real threat.

"Are you okay? I swear, if anyone laid a hand on you, I'll cut their arm off!" - Vaggie

Angel-Dust: He'd be the type of flirty Yandere, but when it comes for his Senpai, he'd go insane. If anyone had a crush on you, he'd waste no time to shoot them once their alone. He always likes holding your hand when your going somewhere, confusing you but you ignore it.

"You look good in white, sweet-cheeks. If you get what I mean." - Angel-Dust 😏

Husk: Don't tell me he's not going to be one of those Yandere's who don't give two pile of shits about life. No, he is not a Kuudere, because we all know he doesn't care about life on the inside either. He would care if he hurt you, unlike a Kuudere. He does follow you home as he drinks his Booze in silence. If anyone had a crush on you, he'd do the old drown-elimination.

"Y/N! Come here, I want you to stay by me." - Husk

Valentino: He'd be real quiet around you, he'd even get jealous if anyone breathed next to you. JUST DON'T BREATH NEXT TO Y/N! If anyone had a crush on you, he'd torture them and after he's done, he'd threaten them. If you were walking home alone, and he can't be there to protect you, he'd have Vox or Velvet walk you there. And yes, only Vox and Velvet know about him being a Yandere and they don't mind. They actually help him eliminate his rivals.

"If you ever go near my Love/Y/N, I will do worse than just torture you..Mark my word." - Valentino

Vox: If you guys thought he'd be a mix between a Yandere and a Tsundere. DAMN RIGHT YOU ARE! I made it clear in that, "If They Were A Yandere, Tsundere, Or Dandere!" Velvet and Valentino would tease him non-stop about you, annoying tf out of him. If anyone had a crush on you, he'd choke them, threatening them with his eyes widened, a menacing grin on his face/screen, terrifying them. He would definitely walk you home, but when you ask him why he does that, he'd instantly start stuttering through his explanation as you watch in amusement. When he notices your amusement, he'd glare in Tsundere.

"Hey! I only walk you home, because I don't want you to get hurt..I-I mean because I always know a shortcut! Don't get any ideas..Dumb-ass.." - Vox

Velvet: She's a clingy Yandere, always swings your hand around when she's holding it happily. Like Vox, she walks you home, holding your hand tightly and protectively. If anyone had a crush on you, she'd torture them like Valentino (Its Canon She's Batshit Crazy).

"Y/NN~, where are you going? Can I come, please?!" - Velvet

Lucifer: He's possessive. Really possessive. He'd offer to walk you home, and you'd accept. I mean, who would decline an offer from the King of Hell? Sometimes he wraps his arm around your waist, but if he notices your discomfort, he'd remove his arm. Speaking of possessiveness, he overreacts a lot and he hates when you confront him about it, it just brings down his pride. If anyone had a crush on you, he'd make them aware of the fact he can kill them with one snap of his fingers and no one would know if they don't stay away from you.

"I'm overreacting? *Chuckles* Y/NN, if anything, I'm going easy on you. Don't underestimate me, My Queen/King/Love.." - Lucifer

Blue: It's hilarious that you actually thought I'd make this cinnamon roll a Yandere/Kuudere/Dandere.

Here! As an apology, have a Hazbin Hotel meme:

Robo Fizz: He'd be a goofy Yandere with some humor, he knows exactly how to cheer up his Senpai! You would gladly accept his offer to walk you home, him swinging your hand up and down like Velvet in a cheerful way

Robo Fizz: He'd be a goofy Yandere with some humor, he knows exactly how to cheer up his Senpai! You would gladly accept his offer to walk you home, him swinging your hand up and down like Velvet in a cheerful way. If anyone had a crush on you, he'd make them regret their very existence.

"Why are you upset? Oh, they died? How bizarre.." - Robo Fizz

Mammon: You'd probably already be dating him. (I'm Starting To Become A Simp For Him..I Am Not Ashamed Though. >:D ) He'd be possessive like Lucifer, and leave a lot of bite-marks on you so people can know who you belong to. If anyone had a crush on you, he'd instantly kill them. No hesitation. You always walk home with him, nuzzling his arm lovingly.

"Don't cover my bite-marks! If you do, I might add something more obvious." - Mammon

Verosika Mayday: She's not a Yandere! It's not like she took your panties, stole your toothbrush, took the apple you bit out of the trash and licked the teethmarks, made a shrine of you, took pictures of you sleeping so she can admire them, and became the new Ayano Aishi! It's totally normal 😃 ! Anyway, if anyone had a crush on you, she'd kill them. Pretty simple. She stalks you, basically she's Ayano Aishi.

"I want you all for myself, My Love. I don't want anyone to come between us..So, I killed everyone who loved you, adored you, admired you..You're mine, and only mine.." - Verosika

Vortex: He's a soft Yandere, but if anyone tried harming you, he'd instantly become the male version of Ayano Aishi, Yandere-Kun. He would act like he's your bodyguard, when in reality, he doesn't want to lose you. He'd definitely give anyone who has a crush on you a beat-down.

"Y/N, don't cry..They didn't love you as much as I would. I'll help you over the heartbreak." - Vortex

Arackniss: A VERY DARK AND DEAD-ASS YANDERE! Do not piss him off, this man has inherited anger issues now. Literally, no one knows how he got anger issues, it's just Wattpad Logic-

Anyway, no one would have a crush on you, because everyone knows he's a Yandere for you, you're probably the most clueless mf to exist because you honestly have no idea he has a crush on you. He stalks you 24/7, even when your sleeping. This man is terrifying..

I Honestly Enjoyed Making This Scenario! Also, My Inner-Yandere Simulator Kicked In When Our Beloved @LemonBell Requested This. 😏