They Want To Know Your Native Language

Request From: @MysticJinx

Alastor: It's honestly not a surprise he'd want to know it, he's a curious one. When you'd tell him it and speak your Native language, he'd be so damn fascinated and start begging you to speak it again. Which you find pretty FOOKING adorable.

Charlie: She'd be really excited to hear it/talk about it and when she does, she nearly has a panic attack from how happy she got.

Vaggie: She'd find it interesting like Alastor and would like to know more about it. She'd tell you that she wants to know more about it when she feels the urge to know more.

Angel-Dust: He wouldn't want to know about it, but he'd like to hear it because he thinks it sounds hot and wouldn't hesitate to inform you.

Husk: He wouldn't give two shits, yet, he'd pretend to be interested just to make you happy.

Lucifer: Obviously he'd want to know about it, and he'd actually show genuine interest. You'd be so damn happy he's genuinely interested in it at least.

Blue: He'd shyly ask for you to tell him about it, then quickly add it's your choice. You'd find it absolutely adorable and pull his head in your lap, stroking his hair as you tell him about your Native language.

Vox: He'd quietly ask you about it, and your happiness would make him jump 5 centimeters in the air. You'd start rambling on and on about it and he'd just find it adorable and amusing.

Valentino: He wouldn't be shy to ask you about it, you'd give him a large smile before explaining your Native language to him. Like Lucifer, he'd show genuine interest in it.

Velvet: It kinda shocked you that she would want to know about it. You always saw her as the type of girl who be bored of Native and history stuff..In reality she loved that. So when you told her about it, she was so damn excited to the point where you looked like you were about to cry tears of happiness.

Robo Fizz: He looked SO DAMN FREAKING ADORABLEEEEEEEEE WHEN YOU TOLD HIM! Honestly, he looked more cuter than Stolas when he was clapping his hands happily after his (Robo Fizz') song, which was a shocker. In all honesty, you wanted to hug him tightly when you saw how happy and astonished he was about your Native language.

Mammon: You weren't really surprised that he, of all people, wanted to know your Native language. As you told him, you sat on his desk, dangling your feet under there as he listens closely to the explanation about your Native language.

Verosika Mayday: It'd confuse you on why she of all people would want to know your Native language. Nonetheless, you'd explain it to her and she'd actually be listening. And then you start asking her questions, and she answers it correctly, taking you by surprise.

Vortex: You'd be so hyper while telling him all about it, making him chuckle and call you adorable as you continue ranting about it.

Arackniss: That was probably his first question when you two met in all honesty.

HELLOOOO! I'm Back From My Short-Ass Break! ^^