Velvet Catch Up!

How You Met: You met her through Valentino, she instantly took a liking to you.

Your Family: Valentino is, unfortunately for you Valentino haters, your older brother.

She Gets Jealous: Being Valentino's sibling means that you know Vox pretty well. You've always been close with him and Velvet couldn't help but get jealous as she began noticing how you've spent your free time with him and not her. So, she finally confronted you about it, whining through the whole thing, and you laughed at how adorable she sounded when she's jealous.

Confession/First Kiss: Velvet always kisses you for some reason, it's like a...Friend...Thing.

The Confession: Vox walked up to you one day and glared before complaining about this, "Y/N, if you don't ask Velvet out right now and she continues boasting about how cute and gorgeous you are, I SWEAR I'M GONNA STRANGLE HER-"

(DON'T WORRY, HE DIDN'T!)

Top/Bottom/Switch: She's a switch, both of you are.

Where She Loves Kissing You: Your whole face, she lives for kissing you all over you face. It's her way of affection and love.

Your Celebrity Crush That They Envy: Nina Dobrev. She hesitates to not crush your phone whenever she sees you scrolling through pictures of her and admiring her.

What She'd Do If You Sat On Her Lap: You're not the one who sits on her lap. SHE sits on YOUR lap.

Big Spoon Or Little Spoon: Depends on her mood. If she's in need of comfort or she's lonely, she's a little spoon. If she's annoyed, mad, or desperate to have your attention, she's a big spoon.

What She'd Do/Say If You Broke Up With Her: "Y-You just took the icing off the cake!"

Like Blue..I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU IF BREAK HER HEART! Velvet is now broken because you broke up with her, if you ever began dating someone else, she'd instantly break out in sobs. Vox also ended his friendship with you, Valentino still loves you but he's pissed that you broke Velvet's heart.

Who's Your Best Friend: Vox.

Your/Her Nicknames For You/Her: Hers for you are, my icing, little one, and lovie. Yours for her are, cutie, my love, and sweetheart.

Little Velvet Will Never Let You Go, SHE WILL PROTECT YOU! Btw, Sorry For Making Valentino Your Brother, Valentino Haters..AND, THAT'S ON TWO APOLOGETIC PERIODS, HAHAHAHAHA!