Whats Turns Them On

Alastor: When you'd play with his ears, it drives him insane.

Charlie: When you'd bite your lip whenever your focused deeply on something, she finds it hot.

Vaggie: When you'd put your hair up in a bun. Like Charlie whenever you bite your lip, she finds it hot.

Angel-Dust: Everything. Breathe and he'll get turned on.

Valentino: When you'd sit on his lap, he instantly bites his lip and holds you close.

Vox: When you'd caress his chest whenever he doesn't have a shirt on, he usually makes you press your face against his chest as he grips your ass. (Well Damn..)

Husk: When you'd pull on his bow, he just wants you to pull on it again and do something else..

Lucifer: When you'd lay yourself on his lap, your butt faced toward him. He doesn't do anything to you, but he's still turned on. Yet he caresses your hair.

Blue: When you'd hold him close to your neck, he blushes a lot, considering his lips are brushing against your neck.

Robo Fizz: When you'd suck on a lollipop or a popsicle, he usually asks seductively on what else you can suck, making you a blushing and stuttering mess.

Velvet: When you'd stick your tongue out whenever she's taking selfies with you, it just looks sexy to her.

I Kinda Felt Like A Pervert Writing This, Sorry If I Actually Sounded Like One. Also, I Updated The Vines Chapter. AND, THATS ON PERIOD, HAHAHAHAHA!