If You Broke Up With Them (ANGST!)

Do You Guys Need Tissues? HERE— *Throws A Thousand Of Boxes Of Tissues* TELL ME IF YOU NEED MORE!

Alastor: "N-No..What did I do?! I-I can change myself! Dear, please..Don't leave me.." He wouldn't smile at all anymore, if anyone ever uttered your name in a sentence or just causally, he'd kill them. He wouldn't let anyone date you, hug you, hold your hand, go on dates with you, hang out with you, or even touch you from how broken and jealous he'd be if he found out you were trying to move on.

Charlie Magne: "I hope your happier without me." She'd be happy with your decision, she'd still love you, but she wants you to be happy. She wouldn't care if you tried to move on either, since she wants you to be happy.

Vaggie: "I was right..This was going to happen sooner or later." She would never speak to you again, she'd avoid you at all costs. You better get used to this, because this is going to happen for a long time. If you ever try to move on, she'd allow you, but she'd be pissed about it.

Angel-Dust: "You just wanted me for pleasure like all of them..I hope your happy with yourself." He'd say the last part in a sarcastic tone before storming off. Trust me, he'll still love you, but he'd be mad at you. If you ever try to move on, he'd act like he doesn't care, but he does secretly.

Valentino: "...Heh, it's adorable that you think you can leave me. Your never leaving me, Y/NN.." He'd go insane and kidnap you, he'd never let you go EVER. He's pretty much a Yandere, and would punish you if you tried escaping (I Honestly Don't Care About Whatever Punishment Your Thinking About, It's Your Mind Not Mine). You wouldn't be able to move on, considering he kidnapped you.

Vox: Trust me, this man will begin crying as hard as he can, "YOUR JUST LIKE CARMELLO, YOU WERE ONLY USING ME! I WON'T LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN!" You need to RUN! This man will chase you, until he kidnaps you, like Valentino, and never lets you go. If you ever try to secretly move on with someone else, he'd kill them, then kidnap you.

Lucifer Magne: "There's no King without his Queen..But, the Queen should always be happy." He'd let you go and be happy for you, he'd become friends with you, but still love you. If you tried moving on, he'd fight back tears and strain a smile through jealousy.

Husk: "Fine..Y-You honestly think I-I care?" He'd act like he doesn't care, but once you leave, he'd break into tears. He'd become grumpier than he already is. If you tried moving on, he'd give you and that person glares enviously.

Blue: "N-No! P-Please, don't leave me, Y/NN!" NAH, NAH, I WILL BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU IF YOU BREAK THIS LITTLE GUY'S HEART! But, here's what he'd do. He'd cry more than he already does, and Alastor would hate you with the debts of his heart for doing this to his twin. If you tried moving on, Blue would spy on you and that person, holding back tears from how much happier you look with them than you do with him.

...I Honestly Will Not Hesitate To Hurt You If You Try Breaking Blue's Heart, Watch Yo Back. AND, THATS ON PERIOD, HAHAHAHAHA!