You Dodge Their Kiss As A Joke

Alastor: He'd be confused as to why you did that and continue his attempt to kiss you, until you do it again. He'd get irritated and just grab your chin forcefully, kissing you roughly.

"Dear, if this is a joke, I don't find it that funny." - Alastor

Charlie: She'd sigh, knowing you're only doing that as a joke. Then she'd tell you to quit it, earning a giggle from you and then you kiss normally.

"Seriously, Y/N? I'm really done with these type of jokes." - Charlie

Vaggie: She'd aggressively slam you down and kiss you, making you stare at her with wide eyes from how aggressive that was.

"Don't look at me like that, it's your fault for dodging my kiss!" - Vaggie

Angel-Dust: He'd stare at you for a good 10 minutes before whining like a baby, which made you deadpan and kiss him normally..Then he stopped.

"Y/N~" - Angel *Continues His Whining*

"Okay, okay, fine. Just stfu." - Y/N 😒

Husk: He'd hold your face carefully, then kiss you.

"You're so clever! It's not fair.." - Y/N *Pouts*

"I don't give a shit." - Husk

Lucifer: Like Alastor, he'd get irritated and attempt to do it again. When you dodge it the second time, he immediately loses his patience and all of a sudden, he's holding your chin. It isn't hard enough to hurt you, but his grip is firm enough to keep you in place.

"I don't know what you're doing, but you're mine, Remember?" - Lucifer

(I Love Possessive People Like Lucifer, It Just Turns Me On. 😌)

Blue: He'd be upset, thinking he did something wrong, making you instantly regret your choice and kiss him softly as an apology.

"I'm sorry, baby, I did that as a joke. Come here so we can cuddle." - Y/N

*Blue Snuggles Up To Them, Nuzzling His Face In Their Chest*

Valentino: He's shocked, you never deny his kisses. So he tries again..And again...And again. Yet, you still dodge them. At some point, he gets aggravated and eventually pins you down on the couch.

"Are you trying to drive me crazy?! Stop moving so much!" - Valentino

Vox: He'd get SO mad, it amused you ngl. He wouldn't even try to do it again, he'd just slam his Manga—COMIC BOOK shut and storm off.

"Fine! If you don't want my kiss, then I'll just leave." - Vox 😤

"I WAS JOKING! YOU GET MAD SO EASILY!" - Y/N

"That's what you call a joke?" - Vox

*Gasp* "Rude." - Y/N

Velvet: Vox or Valentino probably forced you to do this, because we all know you would never do that to your baby. Once you titled your head away from her, she looked at you with so much hurt in her eyes. Then she understood what you were doing and deadpanned before cupping your cheeks, kissing you.

"Aw damn it, you saw the trend, didn't you?" - Y/N :(

"Yep, you failed." - Velvet >:)

Robo Fizz: Hurt baby jester..He keeps whining for your kisses which made you fail the whole joke and kiss him, hugging him tightly.

"I'M SORRYYY!" - Y/N

"WAAAAH!" - Robo Fizz

Mammon: Annoyed mf. Why would you do this? All he wants is a break from work, so he goes to give you a peck until THIS happens. Fizz is cackling from where he is probably.

"Y/N, I swear I'm about to hang you from the ceiling." - Mammon 😤

"Hah! Do it, I dare you." - Y/N *Mammon Starts Walking Towards Them Threateningly*

"I'M JOKING! I'M JOKING! FIZZ!" - Y/N

Verosika Mayday: Death glare. Immediately. She starts shaking you rapidly, until you stop her with a kiss.

"OKAY, OKAY, HERE!" - Y/N *Kiss-Kiss*

"Thank you." - Verosika :)

-_-  • Y/N

Vortex: He'd just sit there awkwardly, thinking about what he did to make you do that. Then he'd fear that he upset you on accident and muttered out an apology, making you melt.

"I'm sorry for whatever I did.." - Vortex

"It was a joke, Tex! You didn't do anything." - Y/N *Hugs*

Arackniss: Grabs your arms and kisses you with such aggressiveness and force. Your lips probably hurt now.

"I- why you gotta be so rough?" - Y/N 😭

"It's your fault." - Arackniss

Octavia: She'd stare at you silently, waiting for you to explain yourself. At some point, you do, because you felt intimidated under her stare.

"It was a joke?" - Octavia

"Yeah.." - Y/N

"Don't ever joke like that again. NEVER again." - Octavia

"Okay.." - Y/N

Stolas: He'd pout and pull you close, his chin on your head. But then he'd feel happy, because you're letting him hug you at least.

"At least I can hug you." - Stolas 😊

Striker: Silence. Complete utter silence. You feel uncomfortable from how silent he went, and went to lean back until he grabbed you roughly and pulled you in his lap with a glare.

"CALM DOWN! IT WAS A JOKE!" - Y/N

"DON'T JOKE LIKE THAT!" - Striker

"OKAY! OH MY LUCIFER-" - Y/N

Wally Wackford: Poor baby boi. He'd nuzzle into your chest sadly, confused on what he did to make you act like this. Then you'd feel bad and kiss his forehead.

"I'm sorry, it was a joke.." - Y/N

"It wasn't that funny.." - Wally

This Is The End Of The Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss Preference Book. Your Comments Make Me Cackle, Thank You For Your Humor And Your Love. I Love You Guys. :) AND THATS ON PERIOD, HAHAHAHAHA!