Who Has A Crush On You

Request By: @af22175

Alastor: Angel-Dust. He just never told anyone, but you. He also said he understands that your dating Alastor, he just needed to tell you at some point.

Charlie: Alastor. He told you before you dated Charlie, but you rejected him politely. He understood and let you live your life!

Vaggie: Lucifer. Yes, Lucifer Magne. He was pissed at himself, considering he's married. At some point, he got over it.

Angel-Dust: Vox. He doesn't say anything though, because he's dating Valentino and your dating Angel.

Husk: No one if I'm going to be honest.

Valentino: Angel-Dust. MANS DOESN'T SAY SHIIIIIIIT! You're dating his mentally/physically abusive boss, OF COURSE HE'S NOT GOING TO TELL YOU! ESPECIALLY VALENTINO-

Vox: Velvet. She doesn't tell anyone because she doesn't want to break her best friend's heart. Anyway, some of you Velvet fangirls/boys ain't gonna care and are just gonna jump in Velvet's arms. Don't try defending yourself, you know. 😪

Velvet: Honestly, anyone. You're a Heather. 😏

Lucifer: That Zane dude from, 'How Am I Supposed To Get It?' Lucifer abso-fucking-lutely hates him. Yet, Zane fears Lucifer and whenever Lucifer's around, he gets scared and runs away cowardly. Then Lucifer holds you close to his chest.

Blue: Nobody has a crush on you, yet Blue thinks Alastor does because Alastor always talks to you and plays with your hair. It just makes Blue jealous, but Alastor always reassures him he feels nothing romantic about you.

Robo Fizz: Millie formerly. Now she's just your best friend.

Mammon: Robo Fizz. Well, a long time ago, when you started dating his boss, he slowly lost his feelings for you.

Verosika Mayday: Kiki. She still does, but she understands your dating Verosika and backs off.

Vortex: Chess. A LONG time ago though. When Vortex found out, he began envying Chess even worse.

Arackniss: Cherri Bomb. She still has a crush on you and she even flirts with you, angering Arackniss as he pulls you away from her, sending Cherri a mighty glare.

I'm Just Vibing To Some FNAF Music So I Can Get, "aRiAnA, aRiAnA-" Out Of My Head. AND, THATS ON PERIOD, HAHAHAHAHA!