2p Alastor Catch Up!

(Optional) Theres A Song Next To The Picture Of 2p Alastor, You Can Put It On If You'd Like. His Name Will Be Blue From Now On Though!

How You Met: He was being taunted by these Demons because he's not as strong and powerful like his brother and because he lost his reputation of being an Overlord due to the fact he grew soft. You quickly got him away from those jerks.

Your/His Family: Your older sister is Charlie and his twin brother is Alastor.

When He's Jealous: He would grab your hand gently and place you down on the couch, then cuddle with you silently. That's when you know he feels insecure about something.

Who Confessed/Kissed First: You confessed first and he kissed first. You were really nervous about it, when you walked in the room, you saw Blue looking down at his lap. You walked towards him and sat next to him, startling him.

"O-Oh, Y/N. Do you n-need anything?" He stuttered out, you smiled at his shyness and scooted closer to him.

"Yeah, I-I..I love you. It's completely fine if you don't love me back. You know? Life's not fair, I'm in Hell for a lot of things. So, I'm not really that shocked that you don't love me ba— MMPH?!" Your rambling was cut off by Blue slamming his lips on yours, pulling you in his lap.

He let's go and pulls you in his chest, "I love you too, Y-Y/NN."

You blush and cuddle into him further, kissing him on the cheek.

Your/His Nicknames: His are cutie, little bean, and baby. Yours are darling, dear, love, and beautiful.

He wants attention: He's been begging for you to give him one peck on the cheek, but you told him you were busy...THAT made him cry slightly and for you to panic and kiss him all over his face, leaving kiss-stains there. You gave him attention all day.

You/He Makes You/Him Stutter: You always make him stutter on accident, so it doesn't really make any sense if you did it on purpose. He did it once, only because he wanted your forgiveness.

"Y/N!~" Blue whined for the 11th time, you were pretty mad at him because he was fighting Vox with Alastor, which got him, Vox, and Alastor in trouble by your Father, Lucifer Magne himself.

"I'm sorry..Vox hurt my brother and I needed to defend him!" He continued to whine, tugging on your arm. You shook your head and continued going through VoxTube.

"DON'T GO ON HIS APPS!" Blue orders, grabbing your phone and throwing it at the wall. He kissed you on the lips roughly, grabbing your waist. After a LONG 15 minutes, he pulled back panting, he whimpers and pulls you into him.

"F-Fine, I forgive y-you. Just, d-don't get yourself in trouble l-like that again." You managed to stutter out, snuggling into his chest which made a small smile tug on the corner of his lips.

Big Spoon Or Little Spoon: He's surprisingly the big spoon, he's way too protective of you.

Who He's Jealous Of: His twin brother; Alastor. He feels like he's going to steal you away from him, which Alastor wouldn't do. He's actually happy that his brother found someone to love.

Top/Bottom/Switch: He's a top, nothing else. There is absolutely NO way you can change my mind, this adorable little bean is always horny.

I Wanna Hug This Man So Badly. AND, THATS ON A BEGGING PERIOD, HAHAHAHAHA!