You're Gone After An Argument (ANGST!)

Request From: @half_a_brain_cell

Alastor: He'd have a panic-attack, thinking something/someone kidnapped you. He'd start running around Hell, looking for you and when he sees you walking out of a Café, tears stained on your cheeks, he'd immediately run towards you. He'd hold you tightly in his arms, for once in his life frowning and crying. He'd start apologizing for the argument and pleading for you to never leave him again!

Charlie: She wouldn't hesitate to chase you down with her Father helping her. She'd find you sitting on a tree, your eyes dull. She'd run towards you and start yelling at you for running away, sobbing in your chest as you wrap your arms around her, your face in her hair.

Vaggie: She'd instantly know where you are and find you there, your secret spot. When she finds you, she'd cup your tear-stained cheeks, whispering apologies to you and sweet-nothings, soothing your pain and sadness.

Angel-Dust: Him and Cherri would be looking for you the very moment he doesn't find you anywhere and no one knows where you are. Cherri would bring you to him, you begging her to not because you don't want to look Angel in the eyes after the stunt you pulled. Once he sees you, tears would swell up in his eyes and he'd run over to you, pushing you on the floor, peppering you with kisses as he apologizes for the argument you two had, you forgiving him.

Husk: He'd snap at anyone who gets in his way, he'd even attack them just to find you. Once he finds you, he'd drag you back to the Happy Hotel and go upstairs to his room. He'd start crying in your neck, telling you to never do that again. And when you forgive him, you two would start cuddling.

Valentino: He'd force Vox to use his...Powers? To find you and when he does, Valentino would immediately take his limo and drive it himself to find you. When he does, he holds you tightly in his arms and start scolding you through sobs for leaving him and you'd start crying with him, shoving your face in his chest as a way of forgiving him.

Vox: He'd cry for once like Alastor, his cold self leaving to a soft Vox. Once he finds you, he'd hold you in his arms protectively, crying in your hair. You'd lean up at him, putting your chin on his chest, blinking back tears as you lean up to kiss his screen, whispering an apology to him for running away and that you forgive him for the argument.

Velvet: Like Alastor, she'd have a panic attack, thinking something/someone kidnapped you. When she finds you, she cries in your neck, begging you to never do that again to her.

Lucifer: He'd literally make each and every one of his guards go on a search for you, he'd even start a search-party just for you. When the guards find you and bring you to him, he'd start yelling at you angrily and sadly, holding you close as you snuggle closer, silently crying.

Blue: He wouldn't know what to do, he'd start panicking, he'd go insane and start sobbing uncontrollably. He and Alastor would go on a search for you and when Blue finds you, Alastor leaving to give you two space, he'd start crying worse than he usually cries. Like Valentino, you'd cry with him, holding your knees up to your chest.

Robo Fizz: He'd actually use his wires to find you and his wires would go ALL the way to the damn woods. Then he'd wrap his wires around you, bringing you to him. Then your crying would turn into laughter, sniffling slightly, snuggling into his chest as he smiles at you, tears staining his plastic cheeks.

Mammon: PLS- HE'S NOT UPSET, HE'S PISSED! First off: Who in the name of God would try and run away from him? He's faster than Sonic and the Flash. Even if they were mixed together, he's faster than them. Robo Fizz himself has never seen him so damn pissed when you left. Second off: When he sees you, your getting SPANKED—I MEAN LECTURED- Anyway, your getting...'Lectured' when he finds you, be prepared to get your ass SPANKED—ONCE AGAIN, YOUR ASS LECTURED!

Verosika Mayday: She'd go full-Sonic on your ass and when she finds you, she'd start crying and kiss your forehead, yelling at you to never do that to her again. Jesus, I'm running out of ideas-

Vortex: He's really protective, like how many times do I have to remind you?? When he finds you, he'll hold you in his arms tightly and protectively, not letting you go, you're face shoved in his chest, nuzzling him.

Arackniss: Like Vortex, he's really protective of you. So when he finds you, he'd start yelling at you angrily, then apologize for being the cause of making you cry and run away.

I Nearly Cried At The First Part, Then I Pulled Myself Together Near The End. AND THATS ON PERIOD, HAHAHAHAHA!