They Catch You Singing

Request From: @RadioDemoness

Alastor: He'd watch you as you sing, leaning against something. When you finish, he'd run towards you and compliment your singing, making you blush, while he hugs you close to him.

Charlie: This lil' bean would gladly sing along with you, and then it'd turn into an iconic duo.

Vaggie: She'd shower you with compliments, making you a flustered mess. After that, she began suggesting songs for you to sing.

Angel-Dust: He'd try to be quiet, but he'd start yelling compliments at you as if you were on stage, making you stop dead in your tracks.

Valentino: Expect to be loved and praised by this pimp, he absolutely loved how you sang.

Vox: He'd silently watch you until you finished, then he'd begin clapping his hands slowly, grabbing your attention. He'd wrap you in his arms and peck your forehead, whispering how your singing is beautiful.

Lucifer: He'd peck your cheek and whisper how you have an amazing voice, making you blush and nuzzle your face in his chest.

Husk: He'd watch you sing, but when your done, he'd quickly leave. Then he'd ask you what WAP means, which made you fall silent.

Blue: He'd smile adorably, admiring you and your voice. Once your finished, he'd tap you on your shoulder then start going on about how beautiful your singing is, making you awe and hug him tightly, peppering this adorable little cinnamon roll with kisses.

Robo Fizz: He'd do the same thing Angel did, start yelling out compliments to you as if you were on stage then he'd run towards you and shake you rapidly, practically screaming about how you never told him you can sing.

Velvet: She'd grin and start videoing you, then save it and send it to a group chat she was with you, Vox, and Valentino in. Vox would begin teasing you, Valentino would compliment you, and Velvet would be defending your flustered self against Vox' teasing.

Verosika Mayday: She'd go behind you and wrap her arms around your waist, startling you as she whispers about how much of a great voice you have.

Vortex: He'd smile when he hears you sing then leave when your done like Husk. He wouldn't say anything about it because he doesn't want you to get embarrassed or anything, but he would always think of that day and silently hear you sing. (Our Big Hellhound Has Some Manners At Least. 😌)

Mammon: He'd listen silently but when your done, like Vortex and Husk, he'd leave to his office. Then he'd pull you in his lap when you walk in, kiss your forehead, then chuckle and whisper you have a beautiful voice, making you go silent. Realizing he listened in on you, you blush red and shove your face in his chest, feeling it vibrate from his laughter.

This Just Made Me Realize I Can't Sing. AND, THATS ON PERIOD, HAHAHAHAHA!