Vortex Catch Up!

Request From @LemonBell333

(Optional!) There's A Song Next To The Picture Of Vortex. You Can Play It If You Want.

How You Met: You two met during the bet Bliztø made with Verosika. Instead of Loona meeting him, you met him in the same way she did. You also took the Human Disguise like Loona and ran into Vortex again.

Your Family: Blitzø is your Father, Loona's your step-sister, Barbie Wire/Tilla is your aunt, and your Mother is probably some random girl Bliztø had a one-night stand with and they never met again.

He Gets Jealous: You had a friend named Chess and Vortex gets pretty jealous whenever he's around. One day, Chess was visiting you and Vortex. You found yourself on the ground, being tickled by Chess.

"PLEASE STOP-" You were cut off by your own laughter and Chess' own sinister laugh.

Vortex walked in on this, and he did not like it. He had a huge scowl on his face as he glared at you and Chess.

"Am I interrupting something?" His cold voice cut in, you looked at him with Chess' face falling in your neck which only made Vortex even more pissed.

"Nothing was going on, Vortex. We were just fooling around." You reassured him with a sheepish smile, Chess getting off of you and helping you up.

"Mhm, sure. Can I talk to you alone, Y/N?" Vortex asks, his lips turning into a thin line.

"Uh, okay?" You accepted and went behind the wall while Chess went through your fridge.

"I don't like how close you are with that Chess boy." Vortex bluntly told you, crossing his arms, not realizing he's pouting.

You smirked amusingly at how childish he's acting and booped his nose, making him scrunch it up in annoyance slightly.

"You," You started, "are jealous of Chess, aren't you?" You finished, putting your hands on your hips.

"Of course not! Why would I be jealous? I just don't like how close you are with him.." Vortex defended himself in envy, mentally scolding himself from how defensive he sounded against you.

"Aww, you don't need to be jealous. I'll always love you, only you, Vortex. I promise.." You compromised, jumping up and throwing your arms around his neck, your legs dangling off his body.

He chuckled and held your short body in his arms.

"You both make me gag." Chess cut in, shoving chips in his mouth, some falling out.

You laughed as Vortex rolled his eyes at the Cat-Demon.

Who You/He's Jealous Of: He's jealous of Chess obviously. Your jealous of his ex-girlfriend and Loona from how close they are and because he used to date someone else, his ex-girlfriend is also really clingy and won't stop trying to take him back. Loona doesn't love Vortex though, but they seem really close. You just couldn't help but get jealous.

Their/Your Nick-Names For You/Them: His nick-names for you are babe, cutie, and shortie. Your nick-names for him are wolfie, scar-eye, Tex, and love.

Who's Your Best Friend: Millie. She's very protective of you, so when she found out you're dating Vortex. She warned you that if he broke your heart, she'll send him to Double-Hell.

Where He Likes To Kiss You: He's loves kissing you on your forehead, it's his way of showing his love for you! :3

He Wants Attention: He'd start clearing his throat every five seconds and when it doesn't grab your attention, he'd start poking your sides, not taking his eyes off you. At some point, you'd give him some attention again.

Top/Bottom/Switch: Top. In my opinion, I think he'd be a soft top.

Big Spoon Or Little Spoon: Big spoon. He's WAY too protective of you to be a little spoon.

If You Sat In His Lap: He'd hold you close to him and put his chin on your shoulder.

Your Celebrity Crush That He Envies: Chris Hemsworth. No one blames you, tbh. 🤷🏻‍♀️

If You Broke Up With Him: "Oh..That's cool, I'm fine with that.."

He's not, he's heartbroken. You broke him. Now he is sad, because of YOU! Yeah, feel ashamed of yourself. Now his inner-awkwardness comes out whenever he sees you or passes by you. Chess is shocked that this even happened, considering you and Vortex seemed so in love. If you ever tried moving on, he'd stay quiet and would just watch you and your new boyfriend from afar...Poor guy. 😔

Hope You Enjoyed This Hellhound! Btw, Do You Guys Like Chess?...AND, THATS ON THREE QUESTIONABLE PERIODS, HAHAHAHAHA!