First Kiss & Confessions (You Guys Aren't Dating Each Other In This Preference.)

Alastor: You kissed first and he basically confessed? You guys were walking out of the Hotel and going to something Charlie asked for. So, you decided to make small-talk.

"Oh, that's entertaining!" Alastor laughs at something you said, you smile at him before it turns into a frown, having deep breaths.

"U-Uh..Alastor?" You call, he turns around with a raised brow.

"Yes, darling?" He answers as you rub your arm.

"Alright..This is going to be awkward." You sigh before leaning in, confusing Alastor, until, your lips attach onto his.

Alastor was shocked to say the least. But, he slowly kissed back, you both leaned back. He was smiling wider than before while you had a surprised face that he actually kissed you back.

"Y-You...You actually, HUH.." You were at loss of words, Alastor's smile turned into a smirk before grabbing your wrist and dragging your shocked self away.

"Come along, my love. We must bring the table Charlie asked for the dinner." Alastor reminds you, empathizing the word love.

Charlie: She kissed and confessed first. You two were at a ball that Lucifer and Lilith were hosting, need I remind you, Lucifer is protective of Charlie, so he was keeping an eye on you.

Someone asked to dance with you and you smiled while nodding. Charlie's eyes widen because she was going to ask you, she ran towards you, getting in-front of you.

"Ignore him. Do you want to dance with me?" Charlie asks as the man glares at her, but she ignores him.

"Y-Yeah, sure." You accept, she grabs your hand and runs to the dance floor, your long dress trailing behind you.

Once you two got on the dance-floor, slow-dance music started

Charlie then leans closer to you...And captures your lips in a chaste kiss, Lucifer saw this and Lilith had to hold him back from killing you as he screams.

"D-Do you...Do you love me?" You ask her after a moment of kissing, she nods, making you smile and tackle her in a hug as she laughs.

Vaggie: She kissed and confessed first. You  were talking to Alastor and Vaggie was next to you. "Dear, I have some business to attend to, but we may finish this conversation later." Alastor smiles before leaving, Vaggie turned to you.

"Can I ask you something?"

"You already did. Kidding, shoot." You giggle. She smiles awkwardly.

"Okay...Here goes nothing. Are you in love with anyone?" Vaggie asks quickly. You nod, "Yeah. Why?"

Vaggie's awkward smile turns into a frown, "N-No reason...Who though?"

"You!"

Vaggie's eyes widen, she suddenly leaps in and kisses you and you immediately kiss her back.