You Call Them Daddy/Mommy

Alastor: I ain't never seen someone blush so hard, one of them belongs to embarrassment. (Guess What It's Really Supposed To Say. 😏😏)

"D-DEAR! NOT N-NOW!"

Charlie: She'd be confused and just laugh it off, then hug you.

"I don't know what you mean, but it doesn't matter!"

Vaggie: She'd glare at you, blushing as she'd scold you for calling her that in public.

"Who the hell gave you the audacity to call me mommy in public, Y/N?!"

Angel-Dust: This man would smirk and begin flirting with you like crazy, sliding his hands around your waist..You all know where this led to you. 👀

"Daddy, huh, babe?"

Valentino: Oh good lord, GET DA HOLY WATER! Valentino will pull you in his lap (His Favorite Spot For You To Sit On) and begin doing unholy things to you..Trust me, there very unholy.

"Your brave today, aren't you?"

Vox: He'd smirk and begin kissing you softly and gently..Then, the passionate kissing moment would turn into a full-time make-out session.

"Mm, call me that again, sweet-heart.."

Lucifer: This man would turn into Hermione Granger, trust me.

"Stop, stop, stop! Your going to make someone poke their eye out with that word! Besides, your saying it wrong. It's APPLE daddy, not DADDY!"

Husk: He'd choke on his booze and stare at you, looking dead inside before giving you a quick peck and turning around quickly, acting like he didn't do anything.

"Don't call me that again.."

Blue: This little bean would be blushing and stuttering over his words, you'd have to silence him with a gentle kiss.

"I-It sounds great c-coming out of your mouth..O-Oh dear, that didn't s-sound right..I-I'm sorr—MMPH?!"

...Yeah, Get The Holy Water For The Valentino Part. AND, THATS ON PERIOD, HAHAHAHAHA!