You See Them Annoying/Fighting With Someone

Alastor: This wasn't anything new, considering he's Alastor, so you got used to it.

Some guy, thinking he's a bad-ass, had the audacity to walk up to The Radio Demon, asking to fight him. This poor guy doesn't know what he just brought down to himself.

"Come at me, all-mighty, Radio-SHACK!" The man we'll name, Nathan, insulted. Alastor squints his eyes in annoyance at the nick-name, but his smile was strained.

When Alastor threw a punch, Nathan dodged, but...Alastor did it again and this time, Nathan couldn't dodge the attack.

Everyone on Nathan's side eyes widen in horror and shock, Lucifer saw this and walked up to you.

"What happening, if I may ask, Y/N?" He asks, you rub the bridge of your nose.

"Some dumb-ass thought about fighting Alastor." You deadpanned, Lucifer smirked in amusement, crossing his arms.

Alastor continued to smack him, he summoned his staff and started beating up Nathan with it. You started yelling at Alastor, "ALASTOR, THATS ENOUGH!" Alastor shook his head while Lucifer was attempting to stifle his laugh.

Alastor then threw him on the ground, continuing to beat him up with his staff as you pleaded for him to stop.

Lucifer noticed this and became serious, running to Alastor. The real reason to why he doesn't want Alastor to continue his little fight is because: He doesn't want DAMN blood over his favorite city!

"THATS IT, THATS IT, THATS IT, THATS IT!" Lucifer shouts, pushing Alastor down, getting on top of him. ((Ooh, AppleRadio. I'm Sorry, I'll Leave.))

Charlie: You people honestly think, just because this little cinnamon roll fought Katie and lost in the process, would actually FIGHT another DAMN person?! Ya'll thought wrong.

Vaggie: Just like Charlie, expect no cinnamon rolls, like...There has to be a frick fracking reason.

Angel-Dust: He was annoying Sir Pentious with Cherri Bomb.

Angel broke into Sir Pentious' blimp, making donkey sounds with Cherri.

"UuUuUHh.." Angel mocks, Sir Pentious glares at him.

"UuUuUHh.." Cherri Bomb mocks as well, Sir Pentious grits his teeth in annoyance, as you, behind them, just stand there awkwardly.

"STOP!" Sir Pentious orders, that just made them do it more as he yells at them to leave him alone. (I Actually Feel Bad For Him. 😭)

Valentino: He was annoying Vox about his loneliness, "Listen here, ShAqUiFa, complaining about how single you are isn't going to get you in a relationship." Valentino informs him after a moment of Vox' death stares.

Valentino suddenly makes a fake-sad face, making Vox scrunch his face up.

"i'M sO lOneLy, Oh WhY wOn'T aNyBoDy LoVe Me?!" Valentino makes a baby voice, pretending to cry, before turning back, looking serious as you just stare at him in confusion.

"....No. BENDING THAT ASS OVER WILL, SO BRING THAT BIG BOYYYY!" Vox stares at Valentino in disgust as he covers your poor eyes because Valentino just took off his pants and boxers.

Vox: He was annoying Alastor because he thought he took a picture of him using the bathroom.

"Alastor, my beloved brother. Just tell him if you did or did not take a damn picture of him in the bathroom." You sigh, obviously tired of this argument.

"For the last time, dear. I DIDN'T TAKE A PICTURE OF VOX USING THE BATHROOM!" Alastor reminds you, but Vox wasn't having it.

"Nu?" He asks in a Spanish accent, making Alastor glare at him.