Arackniss Catch Up!

Requested By: @WConstantine

(OPTIONAL!) There's A Song Next To The Image, You Can Play It If You Want!

How You Met: Through Angel, your best friends with Cherri Bomb and Angel-Dust, but your the innocent and vulnerable one. Arackniss instantly felt the need to protect you.

Your Family: Velvet's your fraternal twin sister. Basically you were born on the same day as her which makes you two twins, but you don't look like each-other.

He Gets Jealous: You, being best friends with Angel, means he flirts with you playfully. From how easily flustered you get, he lives for flirting with you. Unfortunately, Arackniss walked in on it and he was pissed.

"You know, Y/N, I wish I was your mirror, so that I could look at you every morning." Angel flirted, making you blush.

"T-Thank you?" You stammered, twiddling with your fingers nervously.

"I really look our friendship, especially when we make out." He smirked, leaning close to your face. Alastor looked like he felt pity for you, sat next to you.

"But we never made ou—" You were cut off by Angel pecking your lips, making you shove him away.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"

A certain voice snapped, Angel smirked wider, turning to his angered brother.

"I didn't expect it, Arackniss, I promise!" You attempted to explain to him, but he grabbed your wrist, dragging you away...But not before flipping off Angel, who cackled.

||Once They Were Alone||

"Why the hell did you kiss him?!" He glared, holding your shoulders roughly.

"I-I'm sorry! He kissed me first, I pushed him away." You cried out, hugging the angered spider tightly, "I would never cheat.."

His eyes softened at your trembling form as he wrapped his arms around you protectively.

"It's okay, I believe you, babe.." He whispers in your ear, stroking your soft H/C (Hair Color) hair.

"Ay, Molly! Big bro's gettin' some!" You heard Angel cheer from where he was, making Arackniss growl in annoyance and throw a bottle of Booze at him, knocking him out. You giggled in his chest, nuzzling him.

You/His Nick-Names For You/Him: Yours are love..That's it. Anyway, Arackniss' is babe, little one, and mine.

Where He Likes To Kiss You: Your cheek, nose, neck, and temple.

He Wants Your Attention: He would literally stand next to you, before grabbing the person who had your attention and shove them to the ground. Then he hugs you tightly, his chin on your head.

Top/Bottom/Switch: Top. All the way. He's definitely a top. Depends on his mood if he's rough or gentle. If he's pissed, he'd be rough and start making you beg, you might've done something that ticked him off to the maximum. If he's in a good mood, he'd be gentle and give you what you want.

Big Spoon Or Little Spoon: Big Spoon. We all knew this was coming.

If You Sat On His Lap: He'd stroke your cheek, tugging you closer.

Your Favorite Celebrity That He Envies: Dove Cameron. He literally growls whenever he sees you admiring her on pictures.

If You Broke Up With Him: "You're joking right...? Tell me this is a joke!"

He'd have a whole breakdown right in-front of you, it's the first time anyones ever seen him cry. He doesn't care if he's making a scene, he'd actually begin to beg for you to come back right in-front of everyone. At some point, you'd feel pity and go back to him.

Who's Taller/Shorter: He's shorter, he's really short. Yet, you never make fun of him about him.

Damn, You Guys Really Think I'm A Crackhead..? Whatever, My Entire Family Always Tells Me That Anyway. 💀