When They're Jealous

Alastor: He would probably start glaring at the man/woman, but with a smile of course. If the man/woman don't get the message, Alastor would start tapping his foot impatiently. If the guy/girl, being the dumbass they are, still didn't get it. Alastor would drag you away while growling like crazy.

Charlie: She would randomly cut in the conversation, paying no mind to the man/woman. If the man/woman keep bothering you and her, she finally snaps and turns to them in her demon form with a strained smile along with her eyes closed in irritation.

Vaggie: She would get Charlie to distract you, before she grabs her spear and points it to the guy/girls neck, threatening them until they leave.

Husk: All you'll see...Is a bottle being thrown at the man/woman's direction, knocking them out completely. You would turn around and give Husk the "Wtf" expression, all he does is get another bottle of Cheap Booze and chugs.

Valentino: Valentino will give no hesitation to kiss you straight away for a long amount of time. He would open one eye and give the man/woman the finger..If they're still there.

Vox: He'd walk up behind you and stuff his face..Er, screen..Face, Screen-face in your neck, glaring at the man/woman, as he starts kissing, if he can kiss you with that TV, your neck lovingly.

Angel-Dust: This little spider boi will slam...ANYTHING on the table and start threatening the man/woman faster than the Flash himself, making him leave quickly. Angel did not let any boys/girls look at you after that.

Lucifer: Get ready, people. Lucifer will knock out the man/woman scaring the living nuggets out of everyone, he'd hug you possessively, take you home, and..He won't stop hugging you.. -_-