How Am I Supposed To Get It? || Lucifer Magne x Fem! Reader

(Request From @Venom_Berries )

Summary: Reader Was Wearing A Short Dress, Because She Was On Her Way To Her Date. She Accidentally Drops Her Phone And Tries To Get It. She Looks Over And Sees A Pervert Looking At Her And Her Buns (By Buns, I Mean, You Know What 👀). She Then Can't Get Her Phone Because She's Afraid The Pervert Will Look Under Her Dress. And Then Lucifer Comes In And Sees Whats Happening.

Y/N was getting dressed for her date, Lucifer. He wasn't able to move on ever since Lilith, but his daughter, Charlie set him up on a date with her friend Y/N!

Y/N was going crazy with looking for something to wear, she sighed in annoyance and stomped downstairs to Angel.

"Angel!" She calls, Angel turns around and stops attempting to flirt with Alastor, making Alastor immediately run out of the room.

"I need your help." Y/N informs him, Angel rose a brow and leaned away from the bar table.

"With what, Y/NN?" He asks, sitting on the table.

"With a date." She responds, she rolled her eyes once she saw Angel's huge grin.

"YES, I GET TO HELP MY BESTIE WITH A DATE!" Angel cheers, grabbing Y/N's hand and running upstairs to her room.

||In Y/N's Room||

"Why do all your clothes look like a strippers?" Angel asks Y/N, completely ignoring the face that he's a damn stripper himself.

"Angel..Your a stripper." She rolls her eyes with a smirk, Angel just ignores them.

"Nope, all of these won't do. Your getting clothes from my closet." Angel struts to his room, Y/N trailing behind him.

||In Angel's Room||

Angel threw some of his clothes behind him, some of them landing on Y/N, making her annoyingly throw it on the ground.

"Found one!" Angel grins, picking up a dress:

(The Image Doesn't Belong To Me. All Credit Goes To The Creator.)

"Angel, thats kinda short, don't you think?" Y/N asks, nervously. Angel clearly didn't notice it as he was too busy admiring the dress.

"Exactly! That's what's going to grab your dates attention." Angel didn't turn around, just held the dress up, staring at it.

"Yeah, and other men I am not interested in." She mutters, crossing her arms.

"Welp, try it on." Angel gives her the dress and walks out the room. She sighs and puts it on.

||15 Minutes Later||

"I-I'm done, Angel!" She hesitantly tells him, gripping the hem of the dress.

"You look fierce in it." Angel exclaims with a smirk, "Now the makeup and hair!"