Two Princes {Fred} {George}

You're sitting in Transfiguration class taking notes studiously. This is one of your favorite classes, mainly because McGonagall teaches it. 

"Y/N L/N, may I see you after class please?"

"Of course, Professor."

"The rest of you may go."

As expected, the class high-tails it out of there before she changed her mind, which she has done before. 

"Y/N, I need you to tutor some kids for me. Not only are you the top of the class, but I have seen your passion for this class."

"Of course, Professor. Who are the students?"

"Fred and George Weasley."

You groan. "They're impossible. Please don't make me."

McGonagall laughs. "Trust me, dear. I know. But they need the help, and I'm at my wit's end. I know you can help because you helped your friend bring up her score in this class." 

You nod uneasily. You're not liking the idea of tutoring the infamous twins. McGonagall can probably see that on your face. 

"Please Y/N, I know you can do it. They aren't that impossible. I think they could use some peer tutoring rather than an authority figure tutoring."

You groan, "Fine! But I better get extra credit for this!"

She smiles. "Of course, dear. I'll inform them of the details of this arrangement."

***********************

You step into the empty Transfiguration classroom that thankfully Professor McGonagall let you tutor in. Maybe they won't be as distracted if there aren't other students, such as in the library? You sigh. You're not stupid. They will be themselves anywhere they are. 

You step up to the desk in front of McGonagall's and place your things there. You felt it was disrespectful to assume you could use her desk. You pull out your notes and spread them out to find where you can start teaching them. 

Some of them may be too dangerous to try to teach first, such as Blueball Flames that conjures blue flames. Oh, the Butterfly- conjuring spell would be pretty to do-

The door slams open with laughter, warm unrestrained. The sound sends the aforementioned butterflies in your stomach. You ignore them and turn to see the twins entering and leaving Lee Jordan at the door. 

"What's up, teach?" Fred says. 

George pauses for a minute. "Whoa, Fred, the teach is cute."

Fred actually focuses on you. "Oi, George, you're right! Come on, teach, do a little twirl for us!" 

You blush and hesitantly do what you were told. They laugh again, and the butterflies tumble. 

"Yes, definitely cute," George observes. 

You blush even harder. "Okay, okay, sit down. We have things to do."

"Bossy too? My heart can't handle all this," Fred pretends to swoon. 

"Oi, be quiet and listen." You roll your eyes. 

They laugh again, but they do sit down. 

For the next hour, you sit with them and explain the processes of Transfiguration. There was a lot of joking, and a LOT of flirting from the twins, but they mostly paid attention. 

"Alright, next week we can meet here again."

"Okay, you bet ya," George says.

"Do we get a good bye kiss?" Fred asks.