Anything For an O {Professor Snape}

Professor Snape x Student! Reader

Potions is your favorite class only because you kinda have the hots for Snape. Sure, he's not the most physically attractive, but you caught him staring at you for long periods of time. Sometimes he even zoned out and stared in the general direction of your chest. And an older man finding you attractive is hot. And something about that drawl... Mmmmmm.

You stroll into the Potions room and take your usual seat in the middle of the classroom. Soon, class begins and you're told to make a potion. You're partnered with Hannah Abbot. You notice Snape staring at your chest again.

You mumble under your breath, "My eyes are up here, Professor."

He quickly diverts his eyes. You decide to play with him to see what happens. You drop your quill on the floor 'accidentally' and bend over right in front of him. He clenches his hands and turns abruptly. When he looks back at you, you smirk. He narrows his eyes.

Next, you unbutton the top two buttons of your button-up shirt to reveal a little skin and drop an ingredient on the floor. You bend over, feeling Snape's gaze on you. When you return to an upright position, Snape drawls, "Miss/Mr/Mx (L/N), detention after class today."

You bat your eyelashes and ask innocently, "Whatever for, Professor?"

"For being daft enough to drop the Newt's eye."

Everyone in the class gives you sympathy looks. A few minutes later, the bell rings. As the last of the students file out of the room, you go up the Snape's desk. He's sitting behind it, in his chair.

"You wanted to see me, Professor?" you ask sweetly.

"Sit," he orders.

Instead of sitting in a desk, you go around the desk and sit on his lap, facing him.

"Is this okay, Professor?"

"Perfect," he growls.

"Is that you're wand poking me, Professor?"

"You know perfectly well that it isn't, Miss/Mr/Mx L/N."

"Isn't this illegal?"

"No. The Wizarding World laws are different from Muggle laws. It's frowned upon though."

"Wouldn't want any frowns, would we?" you say before you start nibbling in his neck.

He swiftly grabs your jaw and brings your lips to his.

He pulls back and says, "I would grade that kiss a P."

"Really?"

"Really."

You run your hands through his hair and straddle his hips. You kiss him roughly.

"What about now?"

"E," he breathes.

You rock on his hips and and suck on his lower lip. He moans from his throat into your mouth.

"Now?"

"O. I knew you could do it."

You continue to rock on his groin for a bit and he groans. You both almost jump out of your skin when an owl starts to peck on the window persistently. You untangle yourself from him and stand.

You look at your watch.

"Well, it's time for dinner. See you in Potions, Professor," you say as you wink.

"Oh, and by the way," you say as you look at the bulge in his trousers pointedly, "you might want to take care of that."

"Detention, Miss/Mr/Mx L/N, for the rest of the week."

You sigh dramatically.

"If I have to."

"Yes you do. That O was only for kissing."

You blush slightly at his implication.

He smirks and orders, "Now get to dinner."