Serpent Admiration {Blaise}

Requested by kaykat246

Gryffindor Reader

You're standing in the Court Yard with your group of friends when you hear an obnoxious voice yell, "Hey Lion!"

You pause mid-sentence to turn to the loud Italian.

"You rang Zabini?"

"I like your style. I love your class. But most of all, I adore your ass!"

"That's nice," you remark with a deadpanned expression.

You turn back to your friends casually as if the Slytherin boy hadn't complimented your ass in front the majority of the Hogwarts' population. You finish your sentence as if you hadn't been rudely interrupted.

You're sitting in the Great Hall eating your favorite breakfast foods when a red envelope falls into your lap. Your table quietens as the envelope raises itself and opens into lips.

"Roses are red. Violets are corny. When I think of you, ohh baby, I get horny. Eat me, beat me, bite me, blow me, suck me, fuck me very slowly. If you kiss me, don't be sassy. Use your tongue and make it nasty!" An unmistakable voice rings across the Hall.

Everyone laughs, including the culprit. You lock eyes with Blaise Zabini from across the room as you calmly raise you Pumpkin Juice to your lips.

You sit down in Potions as the bell rings. Zabini stands and saunters over to your desk.

"Your lips look lovely. Would they like to meet mine?"

"Mr. Zabini, please refrain from embarrassing yourself in my classroom and take a seat," Snape drawls from behind him.

The boy shuffles back to his seat as the witnesses surrounding him chuckle.

You're leaning with your back against the hallway wall as you talk to F/N. F/N is animatedly telling you a story about something that happened in their life when you spot Zabini coming towards you. You internally groan but maintain a neutral expression. Once he arrives by your side, he puts his arm next to your head as he rests his hand against the wall.

He leans in next to your ear and whispers, "Anything you say can and will be held against you, so only say my name."

Then he leaves you with a very shocked F/N.

"You have to give him credit. At least he's persistent," F/N comments.

"Persistently annoying."

You roll your eyes.

"If you want him to stop, don't give him the satisfaction of your usual responses. He expects you to act like you don't care. Do the opposite."

"So act like it affects me?" you ask incredulously.

"Exactly."

You're sitting in Charms when Zabini sits next to you. He peers down at the watch on his right wrist.

"My magic watch says you're not wearing any underwear."

"But I am," you comment while raising an eyebrow.

"Oh. It must be 15 minutes fast," he says with a smirk.

You then remember what F/N advised.

His smirk falters as you raise your hand to your mouth and giggle. His cheeks turn scarlet.

The owls arrive into the Great Hall with a flourish of a hundred wings. You smile as you watch an owl drops a red envelope into Zabini's oatmeal. Your smile broadens as your voice begins to ring across the Hall.

"Sex is bad. Sex is a sin. Sins are forgiven, so stick it in!"

You watch with silent glee as a pink hue appears in his cheeks and is evident for all to see. He drops his head into his hands in exasperation.

You're walking to your next class alone. As you shift your bag onto your shoulder, the space next to you is suddenly occupied by Zabini.

"You remind me of my appendix. I have a feeling in my stomach that I should take you out."

You giggle once again and watch as his cheeks redden.

"How about Hogsmeade this weekend?"

"W-what? Are you serious?"

"Yeah, let's do it."

He smiles before whispering, "And the snake fell in love with the lion."