Demons {Draco}Self Harm!

This is dedicated to someone special. I'm not going to name names, but you know who you are. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sigh and look in the mirror. Another day of faking a smile. Another day of  no one noticing. You look down at your scarred wrists and arms. What's the point of putting on the Glamour charm every day? No one notices. No one cares.

Instead of the Glamour charm, you throw a size too large long sleeve shirt over your head. Satisfied that the sleeves covered your hands, you walk out of the bathroom to face the demons that were sure to come your way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You have Umbitch, excuse you,  Professor Umbridge first class. You walk in and see a huge box with a sign that reads Place wands in here hanging above it. What is she doing now?

You drop your wand and go to your seat. As soon as the class has been seated, Umbitch does her annoying coughs and begins speaking.

"Today you will be tested on the theories of Defense Against the Dark Arts. Everyone roll up your sleeves. The Inquisitorial Squad will circle the room to see if anyone has tried to cheat."

You start to panic. You didn't put the Glamour on and you don't have your wand! Damn it!

You're sitting in the back and Draco Malfoy is the one coming down your row. He gets to you and raises an eyebrow at your still covered arms.

"Well, are you going to roll them up or shall I L/N?"

You look at the floor. He sighs, grabs your arm, and rolls up your sleeve. You hear him suck in a breath.

"Draco dear, is there a problem?" Umbitch calls from the front of the classroom.

"No. No one's cheating."

"Good. Let's get started, shall we?"

Draco lets go of your arm and whispers, "Meet me in the Astronomy Tower at ten. Don't be late."

He walks over to his seat and sits.

"Thanks for asking," you mutter.

What have you gotten yourself into now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You creep up the stairs of the Astronomy Tower. Draco's already sitting on the floor and staring out at the sky. You mentally sigh and go take a seat next to him. After a few minutes of silence, you lean your head against the wall.

"Well, say something," you sigh.

"I don't know what to say."

"Then why did you tell me to come up here?"

"I just want to know why."

You scoff.

"Are you a therapist now?"

"No, I'm just a very concerned individual."

"Well, I know where you can shove that concern."

"Y/N, please," he says softly.

All of your bravado disappears.

"You don't want to know what's running through my mind. It's not pretty."

"Let me decide."

You take a shuddering breath.

"I'm just tired. I'm tired of faking a smile. I'm tired of no one seeing that it's fake. I'm tired of trying. I'm tired of no one seeing my pain because I'm a 'happy' person. I'm tired of letting this build up because no one fucking cares."

There's a few minutes of silence.

"I'm amazed."

"What?"

"I'm amazed. I'm amazed that such a strong, beautiful person would do this to themselves."

"That's the thing: I'm not strong. I'm not beautiful."

"Yes you are. You're just believing the lies that your demons are telling you."

"Why did you ask me to tell you anyways? You don't have to act like you care. I don't need pity."

"I'm not pitying you. I do care. You need support and I want to be it."

"Why?"

"You wouldn't understand unless you see what I see. I see this strong, beautiful person broken because of the lies they're believing. It's heartbreaking really."

He grabs your arm and lifts the sleeve. Your skin is perfect and flawless. He sighs and takes out his wand. He removes the Glamour with a flick of his wrist, showing all your imperfections.

"I don't care what your demons are telling you. They're wrong."

He locks eyes with you as he lifts your wrist to his lips. He plants soothing kisses over every scar. You close your eyes as you feel a tear roll down your face. You feel his thumb wipe it away. You open your eyes to see his silver ones in front of your face.

"You're strong. You're beautiful," he whispers. "If you ever feel like doing this to yourself again, come to me. I don't care what time it is. Find me."

You nod. Abruptly, he puts his arms under you and lifts you up. He starts walking and after a while, you realize he's going to the Slytherin Common Room.

He takes you up the stairs into the boys' dorms. He lays you on his bed and covers you up. He leans down and plants a kiss on your forehead as your eyelids flutter shut.

"Good night my strong, beautiful."

"Thank you Draco."

He climbs into the bed and wraps his arms around you.

"Shhhh. Go to sleep."

You snuggle into his chest and obey.