Voldyshorts {Voldemort}

Dedicated to @GryffnclawLife.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

You're sitting at a table surrounded by evil and loathsome people. You look down at your hands, which are folded neatly on the table. Even though your sleeve is down, your eyes trace over your left forearm where the infamous Dark Mark was seared into your skin.

The meeting is adjourned. Everyone quickly rises and heads for the door. Your seat is near the back of the room; you're one of the last in line.

"L/N. Stay a moment," drawls the Dark Lord calmly from the head of the table.

You close your eyes and you can feel yourself start to shake. When you open your eyes, you see Bellatrix staring at you haughtily with an evil gleam in her eye.

You stop where you are and let the rest of the people file out around you. Some of them even give you sympathetic looks. The door shuts behind them with a sound click.

You start laughing.

"Did you see their faces? They think me dead!"

At the end of the table, he smiles.

"That was the point."

"So what's on the agenda Voldyshorts?"

He glares at you, but you don't pay attention to it and make a show of skipping over to him.

"I should kill you for disrespecting my name like that."

"But you won't because you love me."

"Unfortunately, yes."

"Hey! If you want someone else, go get them. I'm sure Bella would volunteer."

He scowls at you as you continue.

"I mean, did you see the look she gave me when I was called to stay? She wants me dead."

"You know, I'm evil and twisted, but even I see that she's psychotic."

You laugh at his statement which causes him to smile. You sit on the edge of the table and trace his smile with the tip of your index finger. He grabs your hand and intertwines your fingers together. He pulls you closer and you lean down to kiss him softly.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you Tommy."

He groans.

"Do you have to call me that? It sounds so weak. I'm the most evil wizard of all time. I do not go by 'Tommy'."

"But you're also my lover and I shall call you what I please."

You caress the side of his head and he leans into your touch.

"Tommy dear, did you invite a visitor?"

He furrows his eyebrows together.

"No. Why?"

You point your wand at the long curtain in front of the window.

"Expelliarmas!"

A wand flies right into your waiting palm.

"No reason."

You look down at the wand and recognize it immediately.

"Trixie, why don't you join us?"

The curtain shifts and Bellatrix steps out with a sneer on her face.

"Y/N. Long time, no see."

"Yes, it's simply been ages."

You glance at Tom to see him staring at you in amazement.

"So, what brings you here Trixie?"

Your tone is bright and cheery, but your stance, posture, and face say otherwise.

"Oh, you know, I thought you were going to die or possibly be tortured and I just had to watch. Instead, I find you attempting to bewitch the Dark Lord."

You scoff.

"Bewitch the Dark Lord? That's rich coming from you Lestrange. Wasn't it you just a month ago that tried sneaking a love potion into his food? Which was a stupid move considering everyone knows that he has a cupbearer so to speak. And if I recall correctly, you had the Malfoy twit following you around like a lost puppy for a week straight because of it."

She glares at you, and you can almost feel the heat of the gaze. You put your hand on your chest and fake innocence.

"Oh. Wait. Was I not supposed to say that? Whoops. My bad."

She switches her tactics. She turns to Tom.

"My Lord, they have you bewitched. They don't respect you for what you really are. They just want your power."

"What am I then? If they aren't respecting me for that, what should I be respected for?"

She chooses her words carefully.

"My Lord, you should be respected because you're the most evil wizard of all time. Everyone cowers at your name, except for this disgustingly pathetic creature. And they have the audacity to mock your name."

You go to say something but a quick glance from Tom stops you.

"Wrong. But nice try."

She looks astounded.

"Excuse me, my Lord?"

"You're wrong Bella. They respect my power, but they respect me as a man also. All of the pathetic people that call themselves my followers abandon me at any sign of trouble. Y/N has not. And they are much more than a follower to me. They are the love of my life. And you just insulted them."

A grave look crosses Tom's face. Trixie's face pales, which is saying something because it's always so pasty as if she hasn't seen the sun in years.

"O-oh. I'm s-sorry, my Lord. I- I did not realize."

"You didn't exactly ask, did you? You came in here accusing, trying to get them killed or possibly tortured."

She looks at the floor and for a moment, she looks like a terrified child.

"But I'll forgive you this once Bella. You're very loyal to me. People make mistakes."

You go to protest, but another glance stops you. Damn Dark Lord.

She jerks her head up.

"R-really?"

"Yes. Now leave before I change my mind."

She glances at you before she turns and shuffles out of the room. After the door clicks, you turn to him.

"Forgive her? You forgive her?!"

"Is there a problem Y/N?"

"Yes! She gets nothing for that? Really. 'I forgive you'. What the hell? Are you really going to let her get away with that?"

"No. I think a few years in Azkaban will solve her problems, don't you?"

You grin as you realize what he's implying.

"Oh... so am I really the love of your life?"

He sighs.

"I knew you were going to ask. Yes Y/N. You're the love of my life. Why else would I let you call me 'Voldyshorts' and 'Tommy'?"

"You like Tommy and you know it. You might think you're all mighty and manly when you deny it, but your eyes tell me otherwise."

He looks at you for a moment.

"There's no point in arguing with you."

"Yeah, because I'll win. Besides Voldyshorts, I argue with you because I love you."

He grabs your waist and pulls you onto his lap. He lays his head in the crook of your neck.

Life couldn't be better.